Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2016 9:08:40 PM EDT
Hello all,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post, so bear with me.

I am in the process of building two ar 15's and want to buy Anderson Manufacturing Lower Receivers with the closed trigger guard. Does anyone here have any leads of where I can find one? I am willing to pay for shipping to an FFL if it is out of my driving range.

Thanks in advance,

Dan
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Check Fatboy Tactical or JoeBob's Outfitter.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Primary arms
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I got one while back from AIM

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1ANSLNTG&name=Anderson+Manufacturing+AM15+Multi.+Cal.+Lower+Receiver+w%2f+Trigger+Guard&search=anderson+lower
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#4]
AIM but out of stock
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#5]
JSE just listed some.

$55 @JSE
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Where are you in PA? King's Shooter Supply in KoP usually has Anderson lowers but I am not sure if they have the integrated trigger guard version.

The next gun show at the Oaks Convention Center is October 7/8/9 if you can wait that long, I am sure there will be no shortage of Anderson lowers.

Maybe try asking on PAFOA.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks a bunch! Will order two shortly!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Where are you in PA? King's Shooter Supply in KoP usually has Anderson lowers but I am not sure if they have the integrated trigger guard version.

The next gun show at the Oaks Convention Center is October 7/8/9 if you can wait that long, I am sure there will be no shortage of Anderson lowers.

Maybe try asking on PAFOA.

I am located in south central pa. KoP would be a 3 hour drive for me.  I was just at a show in Harrisburg pa and did not see a single Anderson Lower while I was there.
Thanks for the Info. I will call Kings and ask there price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top