Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2016 2:49:21 PM EDT
What are the best cheap options out there right now? Id probably replace handguard so that don't matter. Will put scope on as well.

Looking for options for .223/5.56 and .308 as well.

Anyone know good deals right now?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I like PSA Freedom line.
Delton is good enough.
Watch slickguns for the latest deals;
https://www.slickguns.com/category/gun-parts
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:10:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like PSA Freedom line.
Delton is good enough.
Watch slickguns for the latest deals;
https://www.slickguns.com/category/gun-parts
View Quote

I just got a PSA upper, 16" 1 in 7, 13" Mlok, shoots pretty well.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Def PSA Freedom line.
Not sure is Radical Firearms has cleaned up their act
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Def PSA Freedom line.
View Quote

Rob Ski over at AKOU is running a Radical pretty hard and it seems to be holding up really really well. IIRC, in their Sand Tornado tst, the Radical AR outperformed AK's by about 10-12 rounds, which is a TON if you know what that test is.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Rob Ski over at AKOU is running a Radical pretty hard and it seems to be holding up really really well. IIRC, in their Sand Tornado tst, the Radical AR outperformed AK's by about 10-12 rounds, which is a TON if you know what that test is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Def PSA Freedom line.

Maybe not.  Rob Ski's rifle just bit the dust short of 5000 rounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfCUjjA2F4U&feature=youtu.be
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Andro Corp (look thought the new and used upper forums in the EE for their stuff)
Or
Palmetto State Armory
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:27:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought a black friday Stoner M4 16" upper from Brownells for $279 shipped.  Flat top with bcg, fsb, ch, and handguards.  Complete upper.  Fires great.  My CMMG rimfire kit is in it as we speak.  

Sure, it isn't chrome lined, but I don't think I will ever be able to wear it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top