Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2016 11:57:11 AM EDT
There are numerous options now for the collapsible PDW style stocks. Which ones are a good mix of quality and light weight? I am interested in getting as short as possible. I can't shake the .300 itch.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:00:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't speak from experience, but I've personally been wanting some first hand reviews of the HK Parts one that Aim Surplus sells.  As far as I can tell, it's the only one that accepts any mil-spec BCG, which is a huge plus for me.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The new Magpul MOE SL K weighs 7.9oz and seems pretty inexpensive at $39.95.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't speak from experience, but I've personally been wanting some first hand reviews of the HK Parts one that Aim Surplus sells.  As far as I can tell, it's the only one that accepts any mil-spec BCG, which is a huge plus for me.
View Quote

MVB ARC and the new Maxim Defense also use your regular BCG.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#5]
The original Magpul MOE stock is pretty short length-wise.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#6]
UICW.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:08:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a LW Ultra Compact on my SBR. I think I want one of the PDW stocks like the NEA one on this build.
Is the NEA still considered a good one in this format or has others passed it by?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:53:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Battlelink.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The new Magpul MOE SL K weighs 7.9oz and seems pretty inexpensive at $39.95.

http://files.harrispublications.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/12/magpul-SL-K-Stock-1.jpg
View Quote

How do these lock up? My MOE SL has no rattle and locks up nice. My regular MOE stock is lose as a goose and makes a shit ton of noise because it doesn't have the leaf spring thingy in it
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 12:21:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I finally put my middy together last night that I've been part collecting for the last 3 or 4 months. I think I made a mistake with this magpul moe stock. Sloppy as hell. I was going to put all magpul furniture on it, now

The CMMG grip is also

It's fugly right now. Functionally, it seems fine, trigger isn't bad for stock, but it's got the charm of a bag of smashed assholes. I may just give up on the idea of colored furniture and just go black.

That's some sort of plastic buis I got off amazon for $15. I thought it would be fine till I put a red dot on it. I can't stand it now. I may have to drop the $75 on a YHM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top