Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2016 6:21:57 AM EDT
I am in the middle of a Noveske build and the last major component I am in need of is a barrel.  I know that Noveske barrels are known to be incredibly accurate but would like to know the real world longevity of their stainless steel barrels.

If anybody here has some real experience (not just internet chatter) please chime in on how many rounds you have put through a Noveske Stainless barrel and when/if you had seen that accuracy started to suffer.

I want to get one of the stainless barrels, however, I feel if the life expectancy is short that I will go with one of the Noveske CHF barrels.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:07:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I've only got 4000 rounds through my stainless one and have had no loss in accuracy as of yet.   Stainless usually last awhile from what I understand

This is the barrel I'm running
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I have just over 5k rounds through my 12.5" Crusader and I haven't noticed any change in accuracy.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top