Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2016 2:31:35 PM EDT
I've noticed on my 10.5 SBR PSA lower, that there is a bit of a gap around the top of the magazine release button, and I have seen this gap on factory rifles too, so it's not just my lower, I was just unlucky enough to get one with it, that I didn't notice before SBRing it.

Is there a larger magazine release button I can get? I believe this gap is causing me to have to slap magazines in to make sure they're seated. Can this be fixed in any way?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
The only larger mag release buttons that I have seen had nothing to do with their size in relation to the lower receiver. They either have extensions that accommodate shorter trigger fingers or are taller to be easier to distinguish over the lower receiver "fence".  
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've noticed on my 10.5 SBR PSA lower, that there is a bit of a gap around the top of the magazine release button, and I have seen this gap on factory rifles too, so it's not just my lower, I was just unlucky enough to get one with it, that I didn't notice before SBRing it.

Is there a larger magazine release button I can get? I believe this gap is causing me to have to slap magazines in to make sure they're seated. Can this be fixed in any way?
View Quote

Odin Works XMR 2 is what you seek. Available in solid or skeletonized versions, and several colors as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top