Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2016 1:16:23 PM EDT
delete please my goof
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Faxon GUNNER barrel.  I'm still in the process of the build but as soon as I get a chance to shoot it, I'll post my results.  
As far as the quality of manufacturing, Faxon seems to do it very well.  While they don't specifically state an accuracy guarantee, they apparently manufacture barrels for other companies who offer a sub-MOA guarantee.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:50:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Faxon GUNNER barrel.  I'm still in the process of the build but as soon as I get a chance to shoot it, I'll post my results.  
As far as the quality of manufacturing, Faxon seems to do it very well.  While they don't specifically state an accuracy guarantee, they apparently manufacture barrels for other companies who offer a sub-MOA guarantee.
View Quote

Who are they making barrels for?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:55:33 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the thread you are seeking!

This thread
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't say publicly due to NDA's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top