Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2016 12:30:05 AM EDT
I have never used any  type trigger other then what  comes in the standard  milspec parts kit. So I need some  advice  from  the hive on what  to get.
This will  be some what a range toy slash truck gun if that matters  at all. 175-200 budget.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Hipertouch 24C

Hiperfire.com
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 4:45:42 AM EDT
[#2]
There are so many options for triggers out there. It really depends on you, and what you're going to use it for. I know that you mentioned the use in your original post so with that being said it really also depends now on how much money you want to spend. As I said there are many many reputable manufacturers that make some really really good triggers each one different than the last. You cannot go wrong with Geissele (pronounced guys-lee) but you will spend some money on those triggers. Hyperfire is also an awesome trigger and they make several different models but again you will spend some money.  Bravo Company manufacturing has recently introduced a trigger called the PNT which stands for polished nickel Teflon. Based on what I understand of your original post and the use for your rifle this might be the option for you. It is much improved over the standard milspec trigger however won't break the bank. They start at around $69.  Others to consider are ALG, CMC, and Timney. There are even triggers out there that, with practice, turn the weapon into a burst fire or what seems to be an automatic  (trigger allows for burst fire or multiple shots fired with a single pull depending on the person pulling the trigger and how practiced they are using said trigger) without any illegal changes to the weapon and are fully legal without a stamp, but alas, you will spend even more for these.  My suggestion would be to talk to some people at the range, and do some research on these and other brands to find something that fits your style of shooting, the intended purpose of the weapon, and last but not least your financial capabilities.  All of the brands mentioned here, in my opinion, are top notch quality made triggers from manufacturers who make quality parts, have good quality control, and stand behind their products. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#3]
That helps for sure, thank you. That hyperfire is def in my mentioned budget above and both of you recommended it. I'll do some YouTube reviews on it later tonight after work.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the Anderson Speed trigger on my 9mm AR :)

http://www.primaryarms.com/am-hammer-trigger-kit/p/am-hammer-trigger-kit/
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm really impressed with the value of the ALG ACT with the purple spring. All the typical mil-spec grittiness is gone. It's still not equivalent to my Geissele SSA but I would hesitate to use the ACT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top