Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2015 6:31:10 PM EDT
Does anyone here use or have and experience with Velocity Triggers?

I'm researching triggers for my rifle, and they get great reviews in most of the articles I read.

http://velocitytriggers.com/view3.php?area=&id=11#a

$150 on their website, and I've seen them for less on other sites.

Thanks,

Steve
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of their 4lb curved and it is a great trigger.  I bought mine cheap from the gun show.  I see them on slickguns.com often for $130 shipped.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Have one in my 300blk SBR, it is excellent. No creep or take up, really short reset. Got mine for $135 shipped
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Velocity curved 3 lb trigger in my budget SPR. IMO, its an absolutely excellent trigger for the money. I picked mine up for $129.xx shipped from www.wcarmory.com (promo, came with free anti-walk pins). Absolutely NO take up or creep, reset is great. I had no light strike problems with any ammo I used (Mix of XM193, M855, wolf, tulammo, brown bear, etc.) FWIW.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one in my LMT Defender and love it.  No creep, really short reset.  It has been perfectly reliable thus far with IMI ammo.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to keep an eye out Friday for a great deal on one............hopefully something comes up.

Are there any retailers for them?

I have only seen them on a couple of sights, but none of the big ones.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone know of any black friday deals on them?

Or CMC triggers?

Thanks,

Steve
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or CMC triggers?
Thanks,
Steve
View Quote

Strong Side Tactical have a sale for CMC triggers $129 + Free Shipping Link

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]
That's a great deal..............just might have to jump on that one.

Thanks,

Steve
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:49:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Just bought a Velocity trigger on ebay $139 with a few extras firing pin and trigger guard  2 weeks ago for my first lower build. Seems to be a nice trigger. Will probably get more for my other AR's.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one and like it. The guy worked for timney before he set off on his own. They rebrand them for tons of other companies. Look at all those drop in triggers by small manufacturers with the same specs....the just laser their own logos into velocity triggers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:48:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for that, I ordered one up.  Best I had found was around $145.

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or CMC triggers?

Thanks,

Steve

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:01:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I have one and like it. The guy worked for timney before he set off on his own. They rebrand them for tons of other companies. Look at all those drop in triggers by small manufacturers with the same specs....the just laser their own logos into velocity triggers.
View Quote
Rise Armament is the other company making a lot of OEM cassette style triggers like the BRO-DIT.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:07:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just bought a Velocity trigger on ebay $139 with a few extras firing pin and trigger guard  2 weeks ago for my first lower build. Seems to be a nice trigger. Will probably get more for my other AR's.
View Quote

I saw that too, I asked the seller if he could do a special price for Black Friday but he said no.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Vendor on a different forum was giving us a smokin deal on rebranded velocity triggers, but just ended it. Said they weren't allowed to offer that deep of a discount anymore. Wonder if velocity set up some sort of MAP since the prices were all over the place? Either way, great trigger. I have a timney as well and honestly the break and reset feel about the same.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Vendor on a different forum was giving us a smokin deal on rebranded velocity triggers, but just ended it. Said they weren't allowed to offer that deep of a discount anymore. Wonder if velocity set up some sort of MAP since the prices were all over the place? Either way, great trigger. I have a timney as well and honestly the break and reset feel about the same.
View Quote

PM me his info, I'll give it a shot.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#16]
found these for $134.95
http://www.gotammollc.com/VELOCITY-AR15-AR10-3LB-DROP-IN-TRIGGER-p/velo1.htm
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

found these for $134.95

http://www.gotammollc.com/VELOCITY-AR15-AR10-3LB-DROP-IN-TRIGGER-p/velo1.htm
View Quote

That's where I got mine from, they were $130 shipped with discount code at the time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top