Posted: 10/5/2015 7:10:17 PM EDT
Upper -
PRI carbon fiber had guard
PRI flip up gas block
ARMS QD versapod bipod adaptor
Versapod Bipod
ARMS BUIS
20" 1/7 bull barrel
Optics-  Trijicon Accupower 4-16X50   - Amazing sight, really honestly awesome. Lens clarity is awesome, turret feel is great. Also NO TOOLS NEEDED TO ZERO IN TURRETS!!!! (this might not be a big deal to most but if pencil tip accuracy is what you are after, sighting in your rifle 1 day can be up to 1MOA difference another)
            ARMS #35 QD scope mount with upgraded levers.  Lever upgrade make the tension on your rail adjustable, great for long terms adj.  LA rue does something similar, but i am an ARMS guy so sue me.
            ARMS Medium #22 risers
            ARMS #22 30mm scope rings
            ARMS #22? scope ring rail adapter
            ARMS spacer for #22? adapter and rail
            ARMS #22? top score ring rail
Trijion RMR sight
            Low-Pro guard mount for RMR here  (DO NOT EVER MOUNT YOUR RED DOT TO YOUR SCOPE!!! Maybe on the scope ring sure, but not the scope!  Mounting an RMR or anything else to your scope will pretty much guarantee optic damage when you dropyour rifle. An MK12 for example as a 7-8 lbs upper. If the rifle gets dropped it will most likely, thanks to Murphy, fall the worst possible way, guaranteeing all the force going on the side of your aluminum scope tube. your scope tube to be destroyed.
            Daniel defense offset rail (i didn't feel like waiting for the ARMS rmr side mount
Lower-   Vltor Emod, specifically for its waterproof compartments, were i store extra batteries fo rmy scope, and allen key , and some basic shooting tables.
              Giselle trigger
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]

]

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, it's kinda close.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats the picadilly mount on the scope ring for?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#4]
To be accurate the stock, brake, and scope would be different but i wanted it more functional than authentic
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:08:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Back in the day with V1 Night Vision, that was where you would mount an IR Illuminator.
Of course lights, and other lasers were welcomed there too.

In one particular instance i can tell you it is where the Video recording battery back was mounted.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#6]
My eyes may not calibrated properly, but that doesn't look like an 18" barrel.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol your calibration is very good.
Before the 18" barrel was adopted, the 20" was thrown in the mix of contenders, specifically for police applications.
This upper was actually what was tested by the SEB in California in 2003, who later ended up going for the Tango 51 bolt action from TacOps, probably the best Rem 700 action rifles available.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:09:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Your posts make no sense
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:21:11 PM EDT
[#9]
It's definitely an interesting rifle. I'd love to see it as a spec Mod 0 upper.

If you ever decide to part it out or get rid of the upper, yell at me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:00:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice rifle.  No where even close to a MK12 Mod 0.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your posts make no sense
View Quote

Sorry? Not sure what you font understand.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#12]
In no particular instance is that a mod 0.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#13]
With how much you spent on the correct stuff, I really think you should build this to spec. The (actual) mod 0 is a legend in my book.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:11:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Who makes the barrel?
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 5:59:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your posts make no sense

I think the best way to sum this up is that your title says "mk12 mod 0 bad assness" yet the gun itself only features a few actual parts that are clone correct to the MK12 Mod (rail, gas block, bipod mount, and possibly certain parts of your rings).  I dont think anyone is bashing your rifle, its a nice "DMR" build but its not really close to an MK12 Mod 0 Clone.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#16]
A Mk12 Mod0, a thread title does not make.....

We have a very good Mk12 Mod clone thread already. Perhaps you should post yours in that thread and sit back to watch heads explode....
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#17]
In on one
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

In on one
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top