Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2015 4:49:14 PM EDT
Anyone besides me having trouble with this company?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whats the problem?

Seeing their site, i will offer you these kind words

RUN
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered from them awhile back.  They had been keeping in contact with the reasons it was taking so long to get my rifle.  Now, 8 emails later, no answer.  They've blocked me on fb from messaging and commenting on posts.(my comments were not out of line or rude.  Just replying to others who had posted how long it had been since they ordered their rifle.)

What's wrong with their site? Lol
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered from them awhile back.  They had been keeping in contact with the reasons it was taking so long to get my rifle.  Now, 8 emails later, no answer.  They've blocked me on fb from messaging and commenting on posts.(my comments were not out of line or rude.  Just replying to others who had posted how long it had been since they ordered their rifle.)

What's wrong with their site? Lol
View Quote

Well, lets see

Horrible design

Almost 2k for a garage gun

"Life support system"

Battle worn finish

Go talk to your cc company, dispute the charge, and go buy a BCM, KAC, LARUE, or DD
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#4]
One reason I wanted to buy from them is bc its a vet owned company.

The design suits me, simple and mostly bc everything's ambi without having to buy and change it out

I didn't pay 2k, when I ordered they were cheaper and I got a discount

Lol, yeah, that part is a bit much haha

The 'battle word' is extra, which I didn't want/pay for

I talked to my bank and anything over 90 days they said they can't help with.  I used debit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The design suits me, simple and mostly bc everything's ambi without having to buy and change it out

I talked to my bank and anything over 90 days they said they can't help with.  I used debit.
View Quote

Places like BCM are vet owned, and dd, kac and larue do lots of great things for military, and vets

I hope you get your rifle
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:05:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Im sorry to hear that a vet owned company is screwing you.

Not all vets are created equal, just like civilians there are some great people and there are scumbags.  In the case of kac, and larue, those companies have done more to support our troops than the company you dealt with.  He is using the vet owned line to line his pockets.  

I have disputed charges on my debit card over 90 days old and got my money back, it took about a month but i got it back.

by the way if youre looking for an ambi rifle, I recommend the kac sr15 mod 2.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#7]
It appears the BBB gave them an F rating.
Their website spends a lot of space talking about how great they are.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:20:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is nothing about their rifle to make it worth 2200.00....nothing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 11:34:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Very sorry about your hard time with this company.  I got nothing for you regarding the particular issue as I have never even heard of the company.  By now you have heard there are much better options, so I won't beat the dead horse.  

I will offer this, as a guy who had his checking account cleaned out of a grand, never ever ever use your debit card on the internet, or on the phone.  Use a credit card.  Credit card will offer you a tad bit more protection.  And if your credit card gets cleaned out, well....at least it's not your checking account.  Your checking account I assume is where rent and food come from.  Credit cards offer a little better fraud protection and you won't get cleaned out of rent and food money.  I was reimbursed with the fraud protection I had, but it came 6 weeks later.  I huge difference in having your credit card maxed out for 6 weeks, and being a grand behind on cash for 6 weeks.  I was ok, I am a prepared person, but a single mother type living payday to payday, would not have gone well.  I HATE THIEVES, should be capitol punishment.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#10]
They named their company after a phrase from the guy who was against just about every constitutionally protected freedom and who wanted to subject most firearms to NFA controls.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#11]
You might try sending them a certified letter stating that you want the weapon you paid for or you want your order canceled and your money refunded.
It would be better coming from an attorney, but that may be throwing good money after bad.
You could also contact their state Attorney General and see what they have to say.
I would also contact the BBB and file a complaint and their local City Attorney.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#12]
A few guys I work with ordered 4 rifles from these guys, have waited well over a year and still no rifles. One of the guys is friends of a friend of someone there at the company so they are still waiting patiently but have had dozens of correspondence with nothing but the run around. I'd never order from them from what i've heard from my co-worker...
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you read the above comment, I paid nothing near 2200.....nothing...
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 6:00:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It appears the BBB gave them an F rating.
Their website spends a lot of space talking about how great they are.
View Quote

When I first researched them they had an A rating.  Then after I ordered, the rating started to drop.  (Just my luck). From what I've been able to find out, their troubles started after April of 14.  Which is when I placed my order... :/
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Hot dang, look at that optic mount. So picatinny.  Many rails. So height over bore. Much Democracy. I want to go play call of duty now.

Sorry op. I know how you feel. I recommended a buddy get a loki weapons system upper after reading about the shop and then once he goes to order the company started with financial troubles. Figures.

I just recommend big vanilla AR manufacturers now. Easier that way to get your product.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top