Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2015 12:05:38 AM EDT
I'm 5.7 tall and weight 140 lbs and I'm having a hard time getting a proper cheek weld on my MOE stock so I'm thinking about the bravo or enhanced for a bigger cheek rest which one do you guys prefer?
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:28:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you mean the b5 enhanced and sop mod?
Both have same cheek weld but the enhanced has storage space.
Either way both have more cheek weld than the moe
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:45:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you mean the b5 enhanced and sop mod?
Both have same cheek weld but the enhanced has storage space.
Either way both have more cheek weld than the moe
View Quote

Yes that's what I meant just edited the title
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 2:53:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the B5 Bravo, MOE, CTR, STR and Vltor IMOD (I don't currently have a B5 Enhanced SOPMOD but my STR and IMOD are similar with big cheek rest), it depends what type of carbine and optics I'm using.

For my home defense and SHTF (lightweight and M4 type) carbine with a red dot optic I prefer my B5 Bravo, it have a little more cheek rest than my MOE and CTR stocks, but I don't like bigger cheek rest because I aim and carry frequently when I'm using this type of carbine.

When I use my other precision carbine with a heavier profile barrel and magnified optics I prefer the ones with the bigger cheek rest like my STR and IMOD because it is a steadier cheek weld, also the stock are heavier and balances the rifle better.

Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got the STR, UBR, Bravo, B5 sopmod and enhanced. The enhanced is by far my favorite and is on all my go to rifles.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:13:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out LaRue's R.A.T. Stock.  Gives me a good cheek weld. Locks up tight too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top