Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2015 10:58:05 PM EDT
Just curious what other people have come up with.  So far the only things I have found are:

BCMGUNFIGHTER 1" Light Mount

BCMGUNFIGHTER Quick Detachable Sling Mount

and the offset hole rail section Strike Industries Keymod Rail Section for 45 Degree Panel which allows some picatinny mounted items to be attached (Please note this does not work with Inforce WMLx as it still sits too close to the top rail for clearance)

Has anyone found another use for these slots or is it just a marketing gimmick that the industry does not have a use for?  I say that with all respect to BCM as I love my KMR, just disappointed at the lack or options to put on those sections.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I recall recently seeing a new mount that allowed things to be mounted at those locations.  Don't recall if it was specifically for lights or what.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:37:38 AM EDT
[#2]
KAC keymod hand stop. at 10:30, most the way down a 13" kmr. serves as a thumb stop for me.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:09:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Arisaka makes a mount that enables you to mount a light in those positions.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

My Arisaka mount:

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Have a light at 10:30, in a LT offset light mount. Nothing at 1:30
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:57:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
i have an arisaka scout mount on mine, i really like it. i felt like an idiot after figuring out you have to take the tailcap off the scout before you can attach it to the rail.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:34:59 PM EDT
[#7]

My 300 on an Arisaka inline mount.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top