Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2015 11:22:52 PM EDT
Don't know if I am posting this in the right place but I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with these takedown pins. I have a lower and an upper that are awfully tight and I was thinking of getting a set of these for various reasons.

Reviews seems to say that they are pretty good and not pricey. I just wanted to get y'all's opinion before I go ahead.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:43:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Told this to another person in another post... the pins are sweet lookin on a billet set... goofy lookin on a forged. stick out just a tad more on both sides so they will probably work for what you are needing them for.  primary arms has em on sale right now for 8 bucks or so... half the price of YHM EZ pull/Push's  which are really nice for a tight upper/lower and probably what you'd really want but they are BIG and more $$$.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:48:07 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what got me wanting them, the primary arms sale. I just got a set.

In gold.

I have a billet receiver that these will be going on. I am going for maximum flash.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:08:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In gold.

I have a billet receiver that these will be going on. I am going for maximum flash.
View Quote

your goal will be accomplished for sure then lol... get em and put up some pics... I was kinda liking them gold ones myself
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:34:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Are these made in Taiwan ?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are these made in Taiwan ?
View Quote

According to one online video I have seen they are, says so right on the box.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got them installed, I was expecting something a bit more subdued.

I intend to do a write up in this and I will post a link when it is done with pictures.

They work much better than the milspec pins. Slide in and out way eaiser.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

In gold.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#8]
http://www.freedomfeens.com/blog/2015/05/11/how-to-build-an-ar-15-and-enrage-people-part-v-the-final-insult/

Shoot son if you are going after that comment you will go full on after this.

Sorry about the iPotato pics. It's the best camera I have at the moment.

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In gold.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top