Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2015 12:47:27 PM EDT
So after endless searching and unable to find a real review. I decided to buy an aero precision 20 hbar chambered in 5.56.   First thing when i got it, it looked real clean as far as workmanship and quality. The only thing i saw was a couple of small burrs on the inside from when they drilled the gas port. I ran a snake twice and cleaned that up nicely.  Range day came and initial sight in was with m855 ammo then hand loads for testing at 100 yards. Now by no means am i a proffessional shooter but one of my test loads held about moa with one flier. This barrel out shoots me and with better hands and maybe a little better loads this thing will do clover leafs.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top