Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2015 5:03:21 PM EDT
I am building an law enforcement clone M4.  Looking at the Colt LE6921CK uppers and I also  see  LE6921CK-NHG uppers.  Those marked NHG seem to be about $20.00 cheaper so I assume something is missing.   I have not been able to find a detailed description to figure it out.  How can I be sure if I buy a LE6921CK that I am not getting the NHG?  I have been stung before by deceptive advertising.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:26:56 PM EDT
[#1]
No handguard maybe?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
New Helvetiga(sp) Group
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess I am dumber than I thought .  I still don't understand.   I found where Colt had subcontracted magazines to a Helvetia Group did the subcontrat also include uppers?   I guess since I am not a lawyer, just retired military I have an excuse for being slow.  ALL INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED!  THANKS!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#4]
No handguard or buis.  MSRP is $105 less on the NHG models.  If you google "2015 Colt Retail Price List" it should be one of the first pdfs that show up.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#5]
THANKS!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top