Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2015 3:50:08 PM EDT
So I plan on finally tackling my SPR build and have gotten it down to 6 barrels. Anyone have any real world experience with any of these barrels below and can weigh in? All rifle length except the Rainer Arms, all 18". Also stainless v. chrome molly for accuracy/longevity?

1. White Oak Armory Wylde Match Barrel
2. Green Mountain 5.56 Nato
3. Rainer Arms Match Mid Wylde
4. Faxon Firearms 18" Wylde
5. Odin Works Wylde Barrel
6. Black Hole Weaponry SS Barrel

Much appreciated in advance, looking to build a quality rifle with either a RRA 2-stage or Timney, SOPMOD, and custom carbon fiber free float tube.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
delete
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]
WOA by a long shot.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#3]
White Oak Armory then? Also any recommendations for a good SPR flash hider and pistol grip? This is going on a Spikes lower with SOPMOD.

EDIT: I heard Black Hole Weaponry is pretty decent, mostly due to the polygonal rifling. True over button riffling WOA? Would be nice to get the free receiver, otherwise I was looking at either Anderson Manufacturing or Bushmaster upper, maybe even a Spikes complete upper.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, I'm going with WOA after some researching.

Feel free to follow my build, will upload with many pics:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/667395_.html&page=1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top