Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2014 7:11:40 PM EDT
Hi guys! First time posting. I've been considering picking up a Troy delta rail for my still new-ish AR-15. Problem is, I have a gas block mounted front sight (Troy, aswell) that looks to be a lot wider than a regular AR-15 front sight. I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me whether or not the rail would fit around it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Take pics of said rail-mounted sight in place, host said pics on a photo hosting site (photobucket, etc...), post said photo to this thread from the hosting site so that we have a better idea of what you are asking.

Thanks, and welcome. Beware that a sizable percentage of ARFCOM will probably include "F*** Troy" in their response, due to some hiring choices that the company made a little while back, and their response when a bit of the community didn't agree with their choices. You've been warned.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:37:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top