Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2014 10:02:22 AM EDT
I just had to report on my most recent lower build.  
Anderson stripped lower $39
Spikes LPK (no FCG)  $45
Geissele SSA-E ($190)
WMD NiB buffer tube ($26)
JP polished extra power buffer spring ($18)
BCM H2 buffer ($25)
Mission First utility stock ($80)

This attaches to a 16" carbine gassed chrome lined upper with WMD NiB bolt and Seekins ATC.
I took it out for the first time yesterday and this thing is smooth smooth smooth!  There is no spring noise or twang and shot to shot it does not move.  I switched out a RRA factory lower with 2 stage and it is noticably different.  The RRA has H2 but factory RRA buffer spring.  It has a harmonic sound and feel while shooting.
The combination of the NIB BCG, the polished buffer spring and the NIB buffer tube is just plain silk!
One thing also noted is the RRA National Match is not that much different than the SSA-E.  The SSA-E is obviously crisper on break but not sure if it is an additional $100 better.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Post a pic sounds like a sweet stick
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Why yes!  I was not thinking!

Link Posted: 12/4/2014 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Very cool looking gun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top