Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2014 5:16:09 PM EDT
I have a JT 9mm upper that they cut the barrel down to 5" for me. Most of the time it will be used as is, but sometimes my buddy and I throw his suppressor on there for some good times, and I'd like to get one in the future as well. We currently have just been using a standard barrel nut and no handguard, obviously not ideal. So I'm in the market for a pistol rail. it needs to be either greater than 1.6" ID, or less than 3.75" in length for full access to the threads.

All I plan on putting on the rail is a handstop on the bottom, and a light attachment

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Just an idea, but you could buy any cheap rail and cut it down with a hacksaw and touch it up with black paint.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top