Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2014 11:11:04 PM EDT
anyone have any experience with WES Guns barrels?  WES stands for Weapon Enhancement Solutions.  they are from Florida.  a LGS has a variety of the SS barrels for $120-ish.  any range reports?

link to WES Guns
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
webpage not available
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, they do offer the Taccon/Bumpfire COMBO

Never heard of them otherwise, have all their own branded stuff
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
webpage not available
View Quote

just worked for me.

wesguns.com

i saw that buttstock/trigger combo and thought the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#4]
id like to know too. they have some deals on barrels for BF
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 1:12:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered one of their 16" 1:8 barrels. Website showed 'out of stock- back orders ok'.  I called them and a real person answered the phone. She said she thought they actually did have them but the site wasn't updated. She took my info and called me back 5 minutes later to verify that they did have them, and it should ship in 2 days.
They are all on sale right now, with a deal on pistol barrel combos.
I'll report back when in-hand.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Ordered a 8.5" Matchgrade SS QPQ 7-Twist for $99.  Will let everyone know what it looks like when it comes in.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:03:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ordered a 8.5" Matchgrade SS QPQ 7-Twist for $99.  Will let everyone know what it looks like when it comes in.
View Quote

did you see the free stock if you bought the barrel+ gas block?
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:11:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would rather save the $25 because the GB and stock would just go into the spare parts bin.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 1:39:44 AM EDT
[#9]
So any feedback on these barrels yet! Thinking about grabbing a 10.5"
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Weird-  2 posts in this thread disappeared...one was mine...

Anyway- I just got a shipping notice from them, my barrel is on the way.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Keep us posted, that 11.5 or 10.5 is something I've got my eye on for a budget build.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I too am interested in results.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll have to get a lower. I really like the "rollmark"
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#14]
ok, UPS delivered yesterday afternoon. 16" SOCOM profile, 1:8 twist.
It was in a plastic bag with a very light coat of oil, then wrapped in bubble wrap, shipped in a box.

unwrapped it, looked it over. No machining marks anywhere, smooth angles-no burrs, etc. Nice crown, good looking threads. Nice looking feed ramps. Good looking rifling. (what looks like burrs or a nick in the feedramps is the light reflecting...)

Quality wise, I'm extremely happy.
This is going into a Spike's recon style build that I need a couple more small parts for, so I won't be able to give a range report for a while. For the price, getting a better than a 'run-of-the-mill' 416 stainless barrel held to 'match grade' standards is hard to beat.

I'll update as soon as possible...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Any updates on the barrel?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:04:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Any updates on the barrel?
View Quote

sadly, no. Hopefully by the weekend I'll get it sandblasted to knock off the shine, and get the upper painted. It is super tight in the AH forged Aero upper I want to use- tried it in a Cerro from Anderson and it slipped right in and out...tried another barrel in the Aero, and it was easy in/out...I guess the two together are at the closer end of tolerances, which is ok since I'm building a Recce style...
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 2:38:34 AM EDT
[#17]
My 8.5" QPQ came in and the machining and coating look great.  Fits tightly in my 2A Balios-Lite Upper.  Won't be able to test fire for another few weeks but the rifling looks good and I don't see why it doesn't perform equal to or better than an equivalent barrel made by any of the top tier barrels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top