Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2014 9:39:16 PM EDT
What can you tell me about these? Any good, or of your average Chicom quality? They seem to be cheap enough.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I have found P&S is a sub-contractor of KAC and their rails are the same specifications as KAC.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
They are the same as the KAC.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are the same as the KAC.
View Quote

This.  Couple of rifles in the armory at work have P&S Rails as well as the accessories (VFG and Rail Covers) that go with them.

Link Posted: 11/16/2014 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have found P&S is a sub-contractor of KAC and their rails are the same specifications as KAC.

Hope this helps.
View Quote

Yeah, it does. Yesterday I saw a new rifle-length set (rails and railcovers, no VFG) for $90.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link to website? My Google-fu has failed me.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Same thing, just less desireable because of the name. Same exact thing tho.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#7]
All of the new M4's that we got for other units, I prepped them, had P&S kits. They are MILSPEC and dimensionally the same as KAC.

S/F

Al
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Running them on my 6920. I've noticed no difference between them and the KAC set I used to have
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw them at a pawn shop in Killeen, TX. I don't know of anyone selling them online, but I'm sure they are out there somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I saw them at a pawn shop in Killeen, TX. I don't know of anyone selling them online, but I'm sure they are out there somewhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That should tell you they are stolen Govt property. Without a legit online source, I would argue they all are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top