Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2014 2:20:31 AM EDT
Saw a Colt upper on the EE and liked the price so I bought it and I need a complete lower to well complete it. I would buy a Colt complete but I haven't seen any available for less than $450. Now does Colt have anything that it offers over the $200 PSA complete jobs? I mean I would buy the Colt just because it says M4a1  and to own a complete Colt but if I was to buy a PSA or other company just to have something to throw it onto now would I be missing anything?

P.S. The PSA spare can be used for something later if I really decide I want an all Colt. Opinions appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 2:50:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I would get this Aero, and start shootin' AERO

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 3:13:46 AM EDT
[#2]
PSA beats that price for a standard stock/grip set. PSA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top