Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2014 2:58:29 PM EDT
Just wanted to Throw a plug in here for Todd @ SLR.  Put a gen 2 block on a blkout build.  Shut the gas off for a few rounds, and upon trying to open it back up, it seemed the screw broke.  Called SLR up, Todd told me they had had a bad batch of screws and this was a known issue, but one that had been fixed.  Got a new one shipped out ASAP.  I believe his words were, "We just want you to be satisfied".  And that is what i am.  Have a second one up and running on a grendel and it has been flawless.  The click adjustment makes everything super simple even for a moron like me.  Thanks again todd.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I second this.  Not only did Todd ship a replacement the day after I let him know that mine had a problem, he shipped a second replacment when USPS lost the first one!  Pretty unusual service.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Both of my AR's have a rail from them. They have been awesome on the phone and email when I have communicated with them. If their upcoming 308 rails work on a PSA upper, I will likely swap the rail that comes on mine out for one of theirs.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:05:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Same here...had a minor problem with a SLR gas block and emailed them around 6pm.  I had a response and tracking number for a replacement by 9pm the same night.  Awesome service and great product.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top