Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2014 10:25:19 PM EDT
Standard, thin or short? They are all the same price.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Poll fails, I do a mix of short and thin.

EDIT:
If you are doing the 45 degree throw, go with the short levers.  I am right handed and the thicker lever bothers me with the 90 degree throw.  In that case I would recommend thin.  You can custom tweak the sides to your liking.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:00:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I use standard/thin 90othrow (BAD-CASS SA) on all my rifles.

YMMV

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:10:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one on only one of my rifles. I use the standard on the left side and short/thin on the right.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Standard short, both sides, short throw.
I ran a long standard on the support side and short standard on the other when using a full throw safety. Both work really well bUT the short throw levers feel so nice I don't think I'd ever want to go back.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:20:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Standard/short.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:22:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the standard on the LH side and a short thin on the RH side. I thought about swapping the standard out for the standard crank lever.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:24:30 AM EDT
[#7]
There are other choices, too:

I use standard on the left and hybrid on the right.  Hybrid is basically a cross between a (long) thin and a short.  It gives you a little more to push/pull than the short alone, but stays out of the way of your trigger finger.  Thought about the scalloped for the right side, but it wasn't an option for the Cerakote (FDE) version.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:04:49 AM EDT
[#8]
i like the short one.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Standard/short here...although I'm thinking of switching the short to a short and thin. I use that lever to put the rifle back on safe 99% of the time and sometimes find the short/fat lever can contact my hand and prevent the lever from going the entire way to the fire position...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are other choices, too:

<a href="http://shop.battlearmsdevelopment.com/AMBIDEXTROUS-SAFETY-SELECTOR-AR15-ARMALITE-AR10-SEMI-AUTO-BAD-ASS.htm" target="_blank">http://shop.battlearmsdevelopment.com/media/BAD-ASS%20PARTS%20LIST%20600X400.jpg</a>

I use standard on the left and hybrid on the right.  Hybrid is basically a cross between a (long) thin and a short.  It gives you a little more to push/pull than the short alone, but stays out of the way of your trigger finger.  Thought about the scalloped for the right side, but it wasn't an option for the Cerakote (FDE) version.
View Quote

Their 45 degree center solved that problem for me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I prefer crank on both sides.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top