Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2014 4:03:38 AM EDT
Gentlemen,

I am looking for a lower to run on a complete BCM BFH KMR (insert more acronyms here) upper.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a (preferably stripped)  BCM lower? I can not find any in the typical channels.  Can you suggest another lower than will have near identical finish and good fit? I'm just incredibly picky... I'd be okay with Spikes or Mega as long as the finish matches. I'd like to use my own lower parts.

Thank you for your time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:37:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe BCM stopped selling stripped lowers. And their complete lowers are overpriced IMO.

I've read spikes tactical fit pretty good with BCM uppers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]
No links to outside companies especially one that was banned here - Raptor22
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:33:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Removed after research.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you gents
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never found one stripped.  But i got complete BCM lowers from both Midwest Industries and Rainier arms.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine matches finish pretty well to two spikes lowers. But the upper wobbles in both spikes lowers. YMMV.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:34:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've never found one stripped.  But i got complete BCM lowers from both Midwest Industries and Rainier arms.
View Quote

He's right. If you're dead set on getting a stripped lower, aimsurplus has both spikes and mega available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top