Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2014 3:12:00 AM EDT
Looking to build a new mid length upper and I am currently debating what rail system to use. I narrowed it down to the Centurion Arms CMR and the Geissele MK3 SMR rails. I wanted to hear peoples experiences with these rails. Do you prefer one over the other? I also wanted to know does the Geissele feel bulky in the hands? I look forward to hearing everyone input thanks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:27:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the feel of the CMR better of the two you mentioned.

I installed a BCM KMR on a friends rifle the other day. The KMR feels great in the hands, very light and locks up really tight. Might be worth considering. it might be my new favorite next to the URX 4.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:01:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else with input?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top