Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2014 4:48:20 PM EDT
found a local dude selling his Centurion C4 10" for $130. seems pretty low, and it got me thinking - are there any counterfeit/airsoft Centurion rails out there? if so, anything in particular to look out for?

thanks -
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not aware of any and wouldn't necessarily be the person to know. I recently saw a 10" c4 go for that much and I paid $150 for mine so I wouldn't say it's out of its price range. You could get in touch with centurion and ask them about fakes, that's probably your best bet.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:02:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm not aware of any and wouldn't necessarily be the person to know. I recently saw a 10" c4 go for that much and I paid $150 for mine so I wouldn't say it's out of its price range. You could get in touch with centurion and ask them about fakes, that's probably your best bet.
View Quote
yeah, that's what i figured, but since i probably won't hear back til tomorrow, i figured i'd see what arfcom said.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
There are airsoft Centurion handguards.  They will fit real ARs.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There are airsoft Centurion handguards.  They will fit real ARs.

View Quote
this is my concern. are there any discernible differences between the real and airsoft?

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#6]
The Airsoft ones will say PTS somewhere on it.  If you google it, there should be images.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#7]
just saw the PTS Centurion-branded airsoft, and they only make the 7" and 9" C4 (as far as i can tell). the one the guy is selling is a 10", which makes me think it's legit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#8]
That's not a bad price. I bought my 9" for $219 brand new from a store
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top