Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2014 4:07:15 PM EDT
I have the polymer rail section from Centurion on now.  They are fine for the side accessories, but I switch between a VFG and a bi-pod on the bottom mounted rail.  The polymer flexes, more so with the bi-pod on.  Does anyone know of an aluminum rail that would work with this hand guard?  If not, is there a list of the hole spacing dimensions of rail sections out there to help me find one that will work?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Still looking for these. Can anyone help?
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Need some too . . .
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Contact Ranier Arms OP. good question, I'm sorry I don't have an answer but am interested in Centurion hand guards.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I ended up ordering a Diamondhead VRS-T rail section.  It fit just fine.  You'll need to use the Centurion screws as the Diamondhead ones are larger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top