Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2014 7:17:59 AM EDT
I was looking at Natmil website, and sent an inquiry to them, but got reply from Fedarms. The response also avoided my questions as well. Im not sure whether to purchase from either of them now. I am just wondering what experiences anyone has had with either company.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:56:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't AIM selling NatMil Lowers for awhile ? I thought this lower was gtg, at least through AIM.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I did see a natmil lower listed in EE a year or so ago. But natmil site has been up for a number of years, and they want a payment sent via usps. They claim CC account will be working by the end of the week. And only way to order is send email. Whole setup reminds me of the deal a while back, you pay now and maybe get the product in 6 months.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Sure are a lot of other choices out there that are proven.  Do they have something that no one else has?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Very true. I was planning to order from Anderson, but they are out of stock at the moment, so it looks like I will wait for them.
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sure are a lot of other choices out there that are proven.  Do they have something that no one else has?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought one of the NATMIL lowers last fall from AIM, found out months later when I went to build it that it was out of spec. It's been a PITA trying to get them to send me a replacement lower. Under Federal law a replacement lower is supposed to be sent directly back to the owner, even if the serial numbers are different, but NATMIL will only send it through a FFL dealer because they are a "Wholesale only FFL", and doesn't "deal directly with individuals". I decided to just pony up and pay the FFL fee to get it over with, but still haven't received a return shipping label.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/648606_Returning_an_out_of_spec_lower_to_a_manufacturer_.html

I would buy elsewhere, JMHO.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Natmil email went to Fedarm. Then I get a response from email sent to Fedarm from same gal at Natmil email. Im like WTF, make up your mind. But- price on Fedarm for 80% lower was $52. I was going to order 2 lowers, and had priority mail envelope ready. I went to Fedarm web site to verify PN, and now the price was up to $68.95 each, and I could use my CC. I sent the gal an email and told her since it looked like they were playing a price game, to just cancel my order. I wont ever bother with either company again.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#7]
They are also somehow related to knesek guns. Google knesek or Thor and you'll see why you should stay far far away
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:27:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I did decide not to purchase from Natmil/Fedarm. One day their price was 68.95, anodized 80% lower. Then it dropped to $52. Then back up to $68.95, then again to $52. I refuse to play the price game with them. Then on top of it all, they add a "handling fee" to the price, then a "processing fee", + 3% for using a credit card then shipping is almost $14 to my zip code. By the time they are done adding "fees", the $52 price was up to $69 to the door. What a F-ing burn job. I went with ar15brick, and ordered one of their "blem" anodized 80%'ers, $55 to the door. Shipping was very quick. I ordered 5 am, and by 8:30, I got shipping notice and by 10:30, a tracking #. I should have gotten 2, but I never purchased from them before, so depending on what I see in the box, I may order more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top