Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Shadow Ops Weaponry (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone hear that they have shut it down?
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have not heard anything in about 1 week - has anyone else?

Just trying to determine what people are doing at this point and if it is not up to ATF, AG, or new management as to the possibility of receiving paid for products.  Naturally this will encourage what I should do(probably should have done a long time ago)

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
They are now auctioning off the assets of the company - even though there appears to have custom serial numbers on lowers being auctioned ...any advise for the people who are owed lowers?
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Everything is being auctioned off with the following disclaimer;

Pacific Auction Companies is providing no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. All items are sold as is with no return privileges.
Pacific Auction Companies makes no guarantees as to the functionality of any unit.

Lots of talk that these are out of spec units???
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 2:58:51 AM EDT
[#5]
https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=93584
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 9:36:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I emailed the [email protected] address that is on the auction website. Hopefully something will come of it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 10:48:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ewetstone] [#7]
Wow.  I really don't get some of you that wait and wait...several months while the time you have to file a dispute with your CC company evaporates.

Do you really think that your order will magically show up after 3, 4 or 8 weeks??  Hey!...its not going to!

I don't care where you order from.  For me, if my order has not shipped within 7 days I want a real good explanation.  If I don't get one I light a fire under their A** by filing a dispute with my CC company.  If its on back order it had better state that on the website so I know going into it and can decide if I want to wait.

It works every time!!
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 3:54:20 AM EDT
[#8]
The start of '13 everything was backordered :/ you win some you lose some. I got lucky I actually got my stuff I guess.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#9]
watching the auction now.  Lowers are going for 45 bucks plus fees/shipping.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:26:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By inmyshadow:
View Quote

Unfortunately, a lot of those lowers were paid for upfront.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Has anyone contact the CO attorney generals office regarding SOW?  

If so have you received anything besides a form email reply?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By inmyshadow:

View Quote

The ones I got early last year were not in spec, and would not allow a stock that doesn't use a traditional castle nut (in my case a Magpul UBR) to fit.  A collapsible stock like a MagPul CTR works fine - which is why I kept mine.

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:50:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I ordered an 80% lower and the 80% Jig from them, got the lower, never did get the Jig, looks like I'm out a little over $100.00, no one ever contacted me even when I emailed them my order numbers several times, how is this auction being run, do the people who are owed a product or refund get part or all of their money back from the auction? Seems like the proceeds of the liquidation should go to refunding peoples money.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 6:43:59 AM EDT
[#15]
The auctions are now several weeks old.  The first item in the auction is a set of instructions on how to contact them over concerns of paid for products.

Originally Posted By pilotpat:
Seems like the proceeds of the liquidation should go to refunding peoples money.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Has any customers who are owed product been contact regarding compensation or for CO authorities regarding this?

My assumption is that the secured creditors (if there are any) will get paid first which implies probably nothing for the many who purchased something.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#17]
inmyshadow, how did you hear about the auction/liquidation? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:42:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: inmyshadow] [#18]
it was posted in this thread.

Link Posted: 4/10/2015 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Has anyone received any product (form 3 silencers) or correspondence lately on what happens next?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope this helps.  I bought one of the 45 suppressors and it was approved back in July.  When it was not at my location during a compliance check in October, ATF said if it does not show,let them know.  So I did.  Hats off to the Baton Rouge office for contacting the Colorado office that is working with Shadow Ops Weapons.   I emailed them (Shadow Ops) and about 2 weeks later my suppressor, (well... a tube with serial number) arrived with a form 3.  This was from an email Colorado ATF sent Baton Rouge ATF.

Good luck

+++++++
Tammy Scott is the bookkeeper that has been handling them, her email is listed below.  He can coordinate with her what he wants to do.

[email protected]  
+++++++

I emailed her on 3/24/2015.  Suppressor arrived last week, maybe on the 9th...

Dale Landry
Landry's Guns
www.landrysguns.com
225-694-3376
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Shadow Ops Weaponry (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top