Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2014 6:54:03 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with this company and their barrels ?  I did a search and turned up nothing, sent an email with no response either.
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 11:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I heard and read online, their products aren't doing to well.

Their Facebook page has 2 contact numbers. Try giving them a call.

Are you interested in just the hexagon cuts? If so theres a shop that does it, but I can't quite remember who. If I see it again I'll update.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does anyone have any experience with this company and their barrels ?  I did a search and turned up nothing, sent an email with no response either.
View Quote

Checkout their Facebook page. (before ordering)
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I like the .45 1911 but...2600.00 is a lot.

Looks like nice barrels..again expensive at 500.00.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 11:12:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Ah yeah. I didn't think about the Facebook thing. I will continue my search and delete them from my favorites. Thanks everyone.

Terry
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got an email from legion firearms today. From what they say they are filling back orders. I will pay attention to Facebook and see how they do.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#6]
DO NOT BUY FROM LEGION FIREARMS!!!!   I had placed an order for one of their new LF10s back in January of 2013 and a barrel in February of 2013 I still have yet to receive anything from them.  When I call I get met with nothing but false delivery dates and lies.  This is all after they took my payment in full back in August of 2013 saying the rifle would be ready in a week or two!! Since then I have been patient knowing custom builds can take a while, but finally being fed up wight the lies I decided to ask for my money back.  I was told that I would have to wait 60-90 days to receive a refund.  When I told them that that was unacceptable I was then told that they would have to go to their back to try and get an extension in order to get me my money...still nothing.  So I have come to my last resort, I have started a law suite again them.  I think this should be enough said for you to reconsider buying from them and move on to a better more honest company.  I don't want anyone else to get taken by these crooks like I have.  BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DO NOT BUY FROM LEGION FIREARMS!!!!   I had placed an order for one of their new LF10s back in January of 2013 and a barrel in February of 2013 I still have yet to receive anything from them.  When I call I get met with nothing but false delivery dates and lies.  This is all after they took my payment in full back in August of 2013 saying the rifle would be ready in a week or two!! Since then I have been patient knowing custom builds can take a while, but finally being fed up wight the lies I decided to ask for my money back.  I was told that I would have to wait 60-90 days to receive a refund.  When I told them that that was unacceptable I was then told that they would have to go to their back to try and get an extension in order to get me my money...still nothing.  So I have come to my last resort, I have started a law suite again them.  I think this should be enough said for you to reconsider or ding from them and move on to a better more honest company.  I don't want anyone else to get taken by these crooks like I have.  BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
View Quote

tag.

keep us updated.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 3:19:54 PM EDT
[#8]
They were site vendors here for a year, and disappeared.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Their Facebook feed is confirming that they're out.  I would copy here, but I don't have enough forum posts for a reply that long.  So it looks like I'm out $2300.  The Facebook post is just becoming a forum for people to organize a class action.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#11]
They priced themselves out of the market.  Too bad, because they had nice stuff.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:34:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There are unconfirmed local rumors that Legion has tossed in the towel.

View Quote

They are looking for someone to acquire them ML. They made a nice 1911, people want you to make a nice 1911.... just sayin'
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There are unconfirmed local rumors that Legion has tossed in the towel.

View Quote

Listen to this man.  I have a feeling he know what he knows.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#14]
If it hadn't been for the complete dry hole and apocalyptic attitude post-Newtown, I never would have gone with them.  Those were the days when a $700 POS was running about $4000 at the local gun shop.  Legion's $2300 seemed like a (theoretical) bargain by comparison.  Oh, well - I'm a sucker.  Lesson learned.  Moving on.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#15]
They owe more than 75k to area machine shops that I know of, and the bank has a UCC lien on all their assets.  ML didn't get where he is by throwing money away.

FWIW, STI makes their pistols.  All they do is spec it and sell it under their own name.

On an unrelated note, there may or may not be lots of billet uppers and lowers in .308 and .223 on the EE soon, I would guess.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:55:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

They owe more than 75k to area machine shops that I know of, and the bank has a UCC lien on all their assets.  ML didn't get where he is by throwing money away.

FWIW, STI makes their pistols.  All they do is spec it and sell it under their own name.

On an unrelated note, there may or may not be lots of billet uppers and lowers in .308 and .223 on the EE soon, I would guess.
View Quote
Not if they where made on a marking variance, the lowers would have to be remarked by the OEM or scrapped.  

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:08:13 AM EDT
[#18]
They are toast.
Go to their Facebook page for the bad news:
Legion on Facebook
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top