Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2014 2:38:44 PM EDT
Anyone know of a fold flat front grip handle.  Something that folds to the rear, which would be handy when storing rifle in a carry bag?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the same idea about a year ago. All I could find was from CAA.  I knew it was probably junk.  It was.  The folding mechanism broke on the third or fourth use.

Get a regular vertical grip of your choice and mount it on a short QD lever mount.  ADM makes a nice mount just for such purposes.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Agreed, get a stubby grip. Every folding grip that Ive seen, has been stripped or broken within a few uses. Some that took a lot of punishment and some that just putting a little rearward pressure was enough to make buckle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top