Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2014 10:35:20 AM EDT
Hey guys

I'm about to start another build and I got almost everything figured out.

The only thing I can't find is a FF tube that will cover a low pro gb that's a rifle gas system.

Does not need to be a rail cause it's just gonna have optics. And needs to be under $200.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]
YHM
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:24:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Just about any tube 13" or longer will cover the GB, and they're are PLENTY out there from which to chose...
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]
If no top rail is needed, go ultra sleek and light with a carbon fiber tube.  Here is one example.

Carbon Fiber AR Free Float Tube
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:35:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If no top rail is needed, go ultra sleek and light with a carbon fiber tube.  Here is one example.

Carbon Fiber AR Free Float Tube
View Quote

Yeah that's what I'm looking for basically just a tube.

I have a EVO on my rifle and love it. But since this is gonna be a hunting and target rifle I just want a tube. I should specified that earlier.

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:48:25 AM EDT
[#7]
check out midwayusa. they have several different brands, solid or vented for $50 and up.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd get one of these.

I have the samson Evo like the picture above but I'd rather have the Diamondhead.  The evo came with the upper I bought.  It's nice, I just like the Diamondhead style better.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:25:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Look at ALG
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Carbon - http://www.clarkcustomguns.com/clk750.htm

DPMS, RRA, YHM all make good basic FF tubes.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Look at ALG
View Quote

I forgot about them making hand guards.

The 13" is one I'm thinking about getting. It's light and is priced well under $200.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The 13" is one I'm thinking about getting. It's light and is priced well under $200.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at ALG

Top Quality stuff and backed by the Geissele family you cant choose better
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top