Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Call Noveske.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you guys are calling the Noveske Shop to order these?  Or are they available at another supplier?

Thanks

Call Noveske.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 9:49:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Which dealers are the ones that will have them?
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 12:48:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My understanding is that Noveske is out, but that dealers will have them this next week.  They posted on their Facebook page there are more currently in production.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you guys are calling the Noveske Shop to order these?  Or are they available at another supplier?

Thanks

Call Noveske.

Thanks!

My understanding is that Noveske is out, but that dealers will have them this next week.  They posted on their Facebook page there are more currently in production.  

Glad I was able to get mine ordered!

Per UPS.COM, I should have mine on Wednesday!
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Got mine too thanks to this thread.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#6]
called them yesterday, they told me they had some without packaging. It shipped out yesterday should be here next wed!
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Just today I ordered one without packaging! Will be shipping tomorrow!
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just today I ordered one without packaging! Will be shipping tomorrow!
View Quote

Yep, got mine last week.

Link Posted: 4/8/2014 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got mine in the mail today.  Glad I dont have to deal with the price gougers in the EE trying to get $175 or $200 for these.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Glad I dont have to deal with the price gougers in the EE trying to get $175 or $200 for these.
View Quote

I just saw that.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:56:16 AM EDT
[#11]
One thing I've noticed.  The KX3 twisted on and was fitted with the pig on the right side.   This KX5 twisted on and the Pig is on the upper left 10 oclock position upside down.  The compression washers are the same on the KX5 and KX3.   Now I've got to shim it if I don't want  the Pig in a particular position.  I may just leave it as it fits under a 9 inch NSR rail.  But it's different in it's tightened position from the KX3.  Just something I have noticed.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:56:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

One thing I've noticed.  The KX3 twisted on and was fitted with the pig on the right side.   This KX5 twisted on and the Pig is on the upper left 10 oclock position upside down.  The compression washers are the same on the KX5 and KX3.   Now I've got to shim it if I don't want  the Pig in a particular position.  I may just leave it as it fits under a 9 inch NSR rail.  But it's different in it's tightened position from the KX3.  Just something I have noticed.
View Quote

What barrel length are you using? 7.5"?
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noveske 7.5 diplomat.  Most of the emblems are covered by the NSR 9...Not really bitching, just an observation.  If it were not covered, I wouldn't want the pig upside down. I went ahead and ordered a shim kit.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Still in stock at Noveske sans packing.  Just ordered mine.  

Link Posted: 4/11/2014 5:59:46 AM EDT
[#15]
What are everyone's serial numbers looking like so far? Got mine Tuesday it's number 338.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What are everyone's serial numbers looking like so far? Got mine Tuesday it's number 338.
View Quote

Mine is 556.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Mine is 556.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine is 556.

Jealous.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#18]
UPS just delivered #272.  Off to get a pin/weld job.  Will post photos of the build when done.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top