Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 26
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:56:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I was lucky enough to get my stuff from precision arms, but got screwed by Sierra Nevada. This was posted on Facebook, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Hopefully for the best.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Odds are the lawsuit will bankrupt any operations they actually have, the lawyer will seize & sell the remaining assets, which will probably be less than her fees, so there will be nothing left but a lawyer w/ a new boat named "Rockethub."    If they actually have enough cash to hire a lawyer to represent them, then there will be two small boats.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Odds are the lawsuit will bankrupt any operations they actually have, the lawyer will seize & sell the remaining assets, which will probably be less than her fees, so there will be nothing left but a lawyer w/ a new boat named "Rockethub."    If they actually have enough cash to hire a lawyer to represent them, then there will be two small boats.
View Quote

Oh well if the lawyers make all the money. I think most contributors would be just as happy to see these fucksticks in financial ruins.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:53:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Oh well if the lawyers make all the money. I think most contributors would be just as happy to see these fucksticks in financial ruins.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:19:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Need to get this lawyer to take on Sierra Nevada/Jason Saffle, as well.....
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 1:49:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd love to get my money back. But I'd be just as happy to get nothing back and know that this guys life is ruined.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 1:50:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:  Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd love to get my money back. But I'd be just as happy to get nothing back and know that this guys life is ruined.
View Quote

The best revenge is living well?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 10:56:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Has anyone actually received anything or paid a visit to SNA address? If I was closer I would surely take a trip.

Anyways I figure i'm not getting shit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I did receive a partial order back in the summer of 14.,,
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Has anyone actually received anything or paid a visit to SNA address? If I was closer I would surely take a trip.

Anyways I figure i'm not getting shit.
View Quote
lol... yup

i was in reno last summer for work, so i stopped by unannounced.

they gave my stuff to me, if i promised to say nice things about them.

i've suggested before (in this thread) that we get someone from Reno to stop by their shop and pick up orders for people

as a note, i wasn't super impressed with the lowers from those guys, needs more than just the 20% finished...
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 4:59:00 PM EDT
[#11]
If you believe any of this :

http://www.sierranevadaarms.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=41&zenid=2b79b2f2f37072eff32c0ea76da6805f
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

http://www.sierranevadaarms.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=41&zenid=2b79b2f2f37072eff32c0ea76da6805f
View Quote

He is trying to appear that he has not ran with the money, and is delivering to any entity looking into the matter. Unfortunately, when you have nothing in stock on your web page to purchase it tells another story.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Didn't precision teamed up with cbarms? Cbarms went out of business. And if you loom at the owners name on the Oklahoma business registry his last name is the same owner of nwcp. Odd

Originally Posted By
kopedog03:

I was lucky enough to get my stuff from precision arms, but got screwed by Sierra Nevada. This was posted on Facebook, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Hopefully for the best.
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff426/kopedog03/C0CDA97D-EF13-4D79-83C1-CBD3806CAFFC_zpsmsxj5tgy.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2015 11:03:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:  Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd love to get my money back. But I'd be just as happy to get nothing back and know that this guys life is ruined.
View Quote

View Quote

What?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

An old adage.  If you get screwed over, you can spend a lot of time & energy screwing over the guy that screwed you.  Or you can spend the same amount of time & energy making your life better.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

An old adage.  If you get screwed over, you can spend a lot of time & energy screwing over the guy that screwed you.  Or you can spend the same amount of time & energy making your life better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

This is Arfcom. Get both.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

Lol.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

He is trying to appear that he has not ran with the money, and is delivering to any entity looking into the matter. Unfortunately, when you have nothing in stock on your web page to purchase it tells another story.
View Quote

Exactly.  Try to put it off and run, buying time. I would do a road trip there,  but bet any money the doors are locked and nobody is home and he ran off with a lot of money.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?

I already live well, but we all need hobbies.
You can always check out of  the thread if you don't care anymore though.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#20]
If there is an active lawsuit, I wold like to add my name to it.
I just joined this site after finding it searching for information about Jacob DeCramer and Battle Born Tactics.  I have file a complaint wit the FBI and will file a complaint with the Reno police if someone there will ever answer the phone.  I spoke to the Nevada Secretary of State's office.  They indicated my $200 investment/loss was not enough to get their attorney's attention.  If it was $200K it would be another matter.  The Reno Sheriff's department told me that this would be civil matter and needed to be pursued thru the courts.  
I am trying my best to notify federal, state, and local officials about this thief.  I am not really worried about my loss.  I do want to make his life a living hell.  I figure that reports to the FBI and BATFE may result in some action but I am not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#21]
For SNF, if you add up ALL that was initially invested it would be WAY OVER $200,000 so the AG's office should really be interested.  Someone should ask the local TV stations if the AG's office is covering up for a dirty Deputy.

For those who do not know me, KNOW I am a retired IRS Criminal Investigator that has taken down the dirty Sheriff of Davidson County, Tn (Nashville).  I sent his butt to prison and am building a case to take SNF down.  What I am trying to build is a solid case that can NOT be plea bargained away.  Right now I have a 100% record for winning my cases and will NOT risk that record now.

Jason I KNOW either you or a friend of yours reads this thread so I am giving you this chance to make things right with the folks.  Otherwise, YOUR ASS will be mine.  When I get thru YOUR ass will also belong to a 300 pound cellmate.

Quoted:
If there is an active lawsuit, I wold like to add my name to it.
I just joined this site after finding it searching for information about Jacob DeCramer and Battle Born Tactics.  I have file a complaint wit the FBI and will file a complaint with the Reno police if someone there will ever answer the phone.  I spoke to the Nevada Secretary of State's office.  They indicated my $200 investment/loss was not enough to get their attorney's attention.  If it was $200K it would be another matter.  The Reno Sheriff's department told me that this would be civil matter and needed to be pursued thru the courts.  
I am trying my best to notify federal, state, and local officials about this thief.  I am not really worried about my loss.  I do want to make his life a living hell.  I figure that reports to the FBI and BATFE may result in some action but I am not holding my breath.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Fealty arms just posted this on facebook.

"Alright, just got an update from Nate.
Some bad stuff has happened and Fealty Arms was forced out of the shop to manufacture.
However, Fealty Arms is looking for a new shop and to get all of the equipment fixed and are not giving up on their dream. The bosses will keep fighting and working hard.
There should be an email update being sent out in the next few days.
Those who accuse Fealty of being a scam, or other such things will be banned from the page.
I'm just here to pass word.
If you have suggestions about where to get space for machinery at a reasonable price, etc ... let me know and I'll pass those on to the bosses."

Add these people to the lawsuit please.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#23]
The website for NWCP has been has a graphic up saying unavailable for the past week.

I sent a email to the admin for the website asking when it might be up again and got this:

My client asked me to take it down and did not inform me as to how long. He told me to put up a message to say that the "Site is temporarily unavailable". That is all I know. I am not part of the company. I just do websites.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#24]
I sent an email to SNA asking about my lowers.  They claim to be cranking out a whopping 6.8 lowers a day. lol.  

Here is their reply:

We are still making lowers for our funders,

We pre sold 8,000+ lowers in 45 days in 2013. It takes 70 mins to make one lower.

70mins = 1 lower
8hr day =6.8 lowers per day.
week=34 lowers
Year= 1,768.00
8,000 lowers will take approx 4.52 years after production started.

I get several calls, e-mails, and messages asking me what is taking so long. I understand the frustration and want to lay out what had to be accomplished before one lower was made.

1. Form the company Sierra Nevada Arms LLC.

*The State/City/County licenses and taxes needed to be filed. (BTW, most banks wanted no affiliation with a firearms company and turned us away. There was only one bank in town willing to take our business).

2. Find a building to manufacture in.
*Just as the banks, with the great gun scare, no one was willing to help gun manufactures.

3. Convince an insurance company to insure us.
*It took almost 12 weeks to find an insurance company to insure us. The great gun scare made this almost impossible.

4. Hire a qualified engineer/machinist.

5. Purchase and set up CNC machines.
*It took several months to purchase and setup the machine. After purchase, all the fixtures had to be handmade (you can’t just go to Wal-Mart to buy the fixtures)

6. Purchase tools for the new machines.

*It took 2 months to get the right tools for the job. It takes over 25 tools to make one part. A little manufacturing FYI, it’s about $5 in tool life to make one lower.

7. Purchase aluminum for 8,000+ parts.
*The cost of this aside took over 4 months for the aluminum to get in.

8. Make our first 80% lower.
*We made our first 80% lower, and then made several more until it was perfect. This takes several months.

9. Submit our 80% lower to the ATF for approval.
*It took over 3 months to get our approval.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Cont' due to char limit:

10. Start production and shipping.

*We initially did not charge for shipping. It is costing us over $20k to ship 8,000+ lowers.

11. Manufacture Jigs.

12. Production includes coatings.

There are several more boring details I’m leaving out. I just wanted to let everyone know what actually went on into making the first lowers. Now that we have an understanding of the process, lowers keep being manufactured and shipped out.

I kept an eye out on the other Rockethub 80% lower projects and we are the only one to actually deliver on our promise. Most companies have gone out of business, and some only make a few lowers per month.

We are implementing a new order tracking system. Once done we will be posting on our website daily as to what day we are working on...For instance, " We are producing and shipping out for May-18th 2013". Once that whole day of orders is done we will move to the next day. That way you know exactly where you are in line based upon the date you purchased from Rockethub.

Once you receive a tracking number, your order has shipped.

We have purchased additional machinery that will more than double our production.  At the end of the project, everyone will get what they paid for.
Thank you for your support.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#26]
8hr day =6.8 lowers per day.
34 lowers per week
1,768 lowers per year

At $25.00 each total that's only $850.00 gross per week.

How the hell can you pay rent and electricity let alone payroll?

I CALL BULL$HIT
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

At $25.00 each total that's only $850.00 gross per week.

How the hell can you pay rent and electricity let alone payroll?

I CALL BULL$HIT
View Quote

I completely agree.  I have run restaurants and bars, If I had a profit margin like that we would have closed.  In fact at least one of the places i managed did close (after an IRS raid but that is another story).
I cannot speak foe SNA but BBT has pictures showing product for sale at a gun show.  See this Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/battleborntactics.
If they had a table full for sale to the general public there should be a few that could be sent to the RocketHub supporters
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#28]
It looks like BOTACH is selling SNA 80% lowers in stock for $80.
Does anyone know about this?
http://www.botach.com/sierra-nevada-arms-ar15-m4-7075-billet-stripped-lower-receivers/

I just chatted with a rep there on IM
here is the response:

Rep: Good morning How may I assist you?
You: I was just chatting with an agent and lost the chat window
You: I am looking tosee if you have sku SNA-SNAR15
You: in stock
Rep: Yes
You: when did you receive them?
Rep: Do you have a order #?
You: no, I wanted to know when SNA shipped them to you, I have not placed an order
Marisol: unfortunately our purchasing department is away at this time and can not provide us with a receiving date.
You: could you email me the info? [email protected]
Rep: I was just inform They where received this year.
You: thanks
Marisol: Thank you Have a nice day
You: you too!

So, SNA is doing something. Just not for the RocketHub supporters.
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#29]
this is the other chat I had
Rep: Thank you for your inquiry. How may I assist you today?
Offline. Leave a Message.
You: do you have the Sierra Nevada Arms 80% lowers in stock?
Rep: May I have the SKU please?
You: SKU: SNA-SNAR15
You: SNA-SNAR15
Rep: One moment please....
Rep: Yes; we have limited quantity on hand.
The operator ended the session.
Rep has exited the room.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 12:39:56 AM EDT
[#30]
In reference to visiting SNA:

So, I tried this back in March. I live in CA and was planning a road trip to Idaho. About 2-3 weeks ahead of time I started emailing SNA in an attempt to arrange a meeting so I could pick up my lowers. A friend of mine funded some too so I was going to try to pick his up as well. I told them I would be coming through on a Saturday and that I would arrange my departure time so that I would arrive in Reno at a time convenient for them. i also told them that if that Saturday didn't work, I would be driving back through the next Saturday. I really didn't care which day worked, I just wanted my lowers. I got nothing. I emailed them 5-6 times during the weeks leading upto my trip. Not a single response. Well, I took the time to stop by the shop anyway. If I can figure out how, I will post the pictures I took. Basically the shop is in an industrial area near the airport.  Seemed pretty small. Unfortunately they had the blinds fully drawn so I couldn't see a damn thing. Also, none of the surrounding businesses were open either so I couldn't even ask anyone if there was anything going on in the shop. Weeks after I got back I got the exact same response to about 3 of my emails which someone else has already posted. They never did address my specific question about stopping by to pick up my lowers. I'll try to post the pictures.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
In reference to visiting SNA:

So, I tried this back in March. I live in CA and was planning a road trip to Idaho. About 2-3 weeks ahead of time I started emailing SNA in an attempt to arrange a meeting so I could pick up my lowers. A friend of mine funded some too so I was going to try to pick his up as well. I told them I would be coming through on a Saturday and that I would arrange my departure time so that I would arrive in Reno at a time convenient for them. i also told them that if that Saturday didn't work, I would be driving back through the next Saturday. I really didn't care which day worked, I just wanted my lowers. I got nothing. I emailed them 5-6 times during the weeks leading upto my trip. Not a single response. Well, I took the time to stop by the shop anyway. If I can figure out how, I will post the pictures I took. Basically the shop is in an industrial area near the airport.  Seemed pretty small. Unfortunately they had the blinds fully drawn so I couldn't see a damn thing. Also, none of the surrounding businesses were open either so I couldn't even ask anyone if there was anything going on in the shop. Weeks after I got back I got the exact same response to about 3 of my emails which someone else has already posted. They never did address my specific question about stopping by to pick up my lowers. I'll try to post the pictures.
View Quote

You need a photobucket or other image hosting site.
Post them up, I would be interested to see them.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:51:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe there is some legal hope yet on companies that didn't deliver.

Washington sues card game developer for failing to deliver on Kickstarter promises

Ever since Kickstarter launched its crowdfunding platform, it was long believed that backers had to bear the risks of supporting projects. The company itself made clear early on that it isn't liable for damages or loss relating to "rewards or any other use of the service," and many backers have been burned without recourse. That is, until now.

Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson today filed a suit against Ed Nash and his Nashville, Tenn.-based company Altius Management for failing to deliver to backers the products they had been promised.

Rest of the story
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Washington sues card game developer for failing to deliver on Kickstarter promises

Ever since Kickstarter launched its crowdfunding platform, it was long believed that backers had to bear the risks of supporting projects. The company itself made clear early on that it isn't liable for damages or loss relating to "rewards or any other use of the service," and many backers have been burned without recourse. That is, until now.

Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson today filed a suit against Ed Nash and his Nashville, Tenn.-based company Altius Management for failing to deliver to backers the products they had been promised.

Rest of the story
View Quote

Looks like the FTC is going to get off their but and start going after these guys. More complaints to them about these scams would help.

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/blogs/business-blog/2015/06/dont-let-crowdfunding-be-your-doom
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#34]
https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/blogs/business-blog/2015/06/dont-let-crowdfunding-be-your-doom        

Quoted:
Looks like the FTC is going to get off their but and start going after these guys. More complaints to them about these scams would help.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rest of the story

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 3:00:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Is this guy related to Warren Mee?
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Had everyone filed an FTC complaint in SNA? I suggest you do.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt

Also can file with the FBI/IC3:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Had everyone filed an FTC complaint in SNA? I suggest you do.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt

Also can file with the FBI/IC3:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

View Quote

I would suggest doing this for Pebble peak, as well as Fealty Arms, Precision Arms, Battle Born, or any other RH campaign that did not deliver to the ones who funded through the RH website.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:07:18 AM EDT
[#38]
SNA website is MIA for me right now - looks fairly permanent as the hosting company has a message up.   Has it been missing for a while??
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:32:13 AM EDT
[#39]
It was up on 6/8/13 when I looked
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#40]
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tajsL_W6j6QJ:www.sierranevadaarms.com/index.php%3Fmain_page%3Dpage%26id%3D21+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

ALSO:

FAQ
FFL Instructions

Please email the following items to [email protected]

Signed FFL
   Customers order number/name/ address
   Your shipping address

Any questions please call 888-767-4018 or email [email protected]

3545 Airway dr #112

Reno, NV 89511

888-767-4108

Are 80% Lowers legal to buy?

Yes. An FFL is not necessary to purchase or receive an 80% lower receiver in any of the 50 states in the U.S., since an 80% receiver is nothing more than a paperweight by law. Click here to read The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives explanation.

What work is necessary to render the 80% lower receiver complete?

Being that the receiver is only 80% complete; the eventual owner would need to complete the remaining 20% of the work. The only work necessary to complete a fully functional 80% lower is drilling 3 holes and minor milling. See attached instructions that come with 80% lower

What are the specifics of the products currently offered?

Our 80% lowers will be milled using 7075 T6 billet aluminum.

How long will it take to receive my order?

You will receive your order 7-12 business days after your order is placed, unless otherwise stated in product description.

Contact Info

Sierra Nevada Arms
Phone – 888-767-4108
Customer Service and General Questions – [email protected]
Consumer Sales Inquiries – [email protected]

Dealer Inquires - [email protected]

Mailing Address:

Sierra Nevada Arms
3545 Airway Dr #112
Reno, NV 89511
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Funny part is, I used the info from a few days ago to log an FTC report and the SNA website was up.  Maybe 3 days later? It was taken down?

No idea when it went down.

At least the contact info is saved in this thread, for now.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:05:33 AM EDT
[#42]
This is the front of Sierra Nevada Arms. The suite is directly in front of my Dodge.

This pic shows the address on the building.

This shows the suite number above the door. Kinda hard to see but it's there.

Lastly, this show a piece of mail in the door, the address, and the name(s) of the suite occupant(s). It's upside down because that's how it was sitting in the door.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:24:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This is the front of Sierra Nevada Arms. The suite is directly in front of my Dodge.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn40/red84cj7/Mobile%20Uploads/20150321_082848_zpsgtrjflgo.jpg

This pic shows the address on the building.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn40/red84cj7/Mobile%20Uploads/20150321_082833_zpsu3rajpua.jpg

This shows the suite number above the door. Kinda hard to see but it's there.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn40/red84cj7/Mobile%20Uploads/20150321_082853_zpsu4uey3ha.jpg

Lastly, this show a piece of mail in the door, the address, and the name(s) of the suite occupant(s). It's upside down because that's how it was sitting in the door.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn40/red84cj7/Mobile%20Uploads/20150321_082639_zpsord3ehaw.jpg
View Quote

The MCS postcard has been sitting there for over three months, that may be an indication of over 90 days inactivity.

Joey...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:02:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Yeah, SNA has purged their FB and everything else - not even having content that people can comment on.

Does anyone in that area have his personal address?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Funny part is, I used the info from a few days ago to log an FTC report and the SNA website was up.  Maybe 3 days later? It was taken down?

View Quote

what was the owner's actual name?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jerald Jason Saffle
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#47]
http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2btqna/jerald-jason-saffle

so...yeah.  Just gonna leave that there...

Definitely not recommending civilians going to the houses...but maybe it could be useful info for law enforcement...

Or perhaps mailing letters inquiring as to what is going on with saffle industries??
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#48]
not sure if anyone here saw this on the facebook sna discussion
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=806952516054978&set=o.272341409598284&type=1&theater

saffle industries 775 219 5701

ive been blowing the phone up and letting the voicemail go on to the limit or just calling and telling mr saffle to call me back.
I did get a return call more than once with no response he must have called back by mistake.

-as I was writing this i got a call back from him.
it is Mr saffle no doubt same voice same incompetence there has to be a way for all who got ripped off to come together and make the people involved in this scam pay.

http://firearm-dealers.gearsuite.com/l/132029/Saffle-Industries-LLC
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Seems like most are just writing it off.  Now me I will not forgive or forget.  Thing is I am almost dead and cannot go out there and give him the ass whipping he so rightly deserves!

DA is laughing it off so far as they do not realize just how much the asshole stole from folks.  I say 'STOLE' as that is exactly when it is.  Matter of fact it qualifies as Grand Theft.

Only way we 'might' get some satisfaction without hiring some asshole lawyer who will get most of what is recovered is to get a TV News channel to do an expose on the Thief the Sheriff employs.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Bump to keep this alive.

So it was one guy with all the crowd funders ripping everyone off?
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top