[#2]
Couple of different groups.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Ladies and Gentleman it looks like the nails are in the coffin:

http://s24.postimg.org/ey8nkxq5h/OOB.jpg

Link Posted: 9/13/2015 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been certain that I would not see my money nor my lowers for quite a while now. I have filed complaints with the FTC and made phone calls that have got me nowhere. Does anyone know if he is still a LEO? If I call the Nevada State Police to report a theft of goods by a dirty cop will they tell me to pound sand since it was Rockethub? I haven't tried that yet. Also, does anyone have current contact info for this piece of shit? Its not even about the money, its the principle. That being said, Jason Saffle, this is for you:

And JoeyGotts, I think you were trying to post this...

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder who this 'Max Devlin' is?  Could it be the SNA guy trying to throw folks off the scent?

Any way you look at it though the rockethub funders should be the first to get any proceeds from selling the machines they bought for this BS enterprise.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder who this 'Max Devlin' is?  Could it be the SNA guy trying to throw folks off the scent?

Any way you look at it though the rockethub funders should be the first to get any proceeds from selling the machines they bought for this BS enterprise.
View Quote

I believe Max Devlin is 100% legit.

See link for more information:

https://www.facebook.com/MaverickArms

JoeyG...
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

JoeyG...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

JoeyG...

Thanks for the info as I am a dinosaur and am NOT on facebook............and NEVER will.  LOL
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I got a shipping notice a few days back and couldn't think of anything I had on order, well just got todays mail and there it was the mystery package. Open it up and theres a 80% lower with drill bits and a end mill from Joe at The Gun Vault

ETA: to bad you can't fully insert a mag ,guess a little work and that'll be solved
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 5:04:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Well I got a shipping notice a few days back and couldn't think of anything I had on order, well just got todays mail and there it was the mystery package. Open it up and theres a 80% lower with drill bits and a end mill from Joe at The Gun Vault

ETA: to bad you can't fully insert a mag ,guess a little work and that'll be solved
View Quote
Holy crap, maybe I'll get mine yet!

Did you order an anodized one?

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 5:09:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Nope
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope
I ordered an anodized one and they said they were going to send out emails to everyone asking what color we wanted.  After a few weeks I hadn't gotten an email so I contacted them via facebook.  They were all "oh, yeah, sorry about that, we'll make sure you get it".  That was when I started to wonder whether they even had any intention of delivering.  At this point I'd be glad just to get one in the white.  

I ordered a jig with mine, too.  They posted a bunch of pics up on Facebook of finished jigs, but as far as I know no one has received one of those either.

Link Posted: 10/27/2015 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Any updates on Sierra nevada arms?

I did the rockethub thing very, very, very early on (I think in the first 100) and still haven't seen a thing.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 8:51:02 PM EDT
[#13]
I just got a letter from the US Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of OK. Matthew Lorin Burgett (Precision Arms Manufacturing) has filed under Chapter 7. I'm listed as a possible creditor. Thing is, I got my 10/22 receiver from them (maybe I'm just listed as a customer). Creditor meeting: 12/14/15. Deadline to object 2/12/16. Case Number: 15-12199-R.

Below is the address of the Court clerk if anyone is interested:

United States Bankruptcy Court Norther District of Oklahoma

Michael L. Williams, Clerk of the Bankruptcy Court

224 S. Boulder Ave. Suite 105

Tulsa, OK 74103

918-699-4000

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I got the same thing. I called the representing legal firm and they said its so i cant go after him personally. I to got my stuff from them after switching items so i would get something before they fell through. NWCP is who im still pissed off at.
Page / 26
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top