BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 26
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Couple people reporting on facebook that SNAs phone number is disconnected.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#2]
From SNA's FB page:

"Sierra Nevada Arms -  Still making lowers for you all... Thanks for the support. Even tho it is taking some time get the lowers out, we will make sure everyone gets their order. Our new equipment will be arriving in about 3-4 weeks, this will dramatically speed things up."

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
From SNA's FB page:

"Sierra Nevada Arms -  Still making lowers for you all... Thanks for the support. Even tho it is taking some time get the lowers out, we will make sure everyone gets their order. Our new equipment will be arriving in about 3-4 weeks, this will dramatically speed things up."

View Quote

Before he posted that,He deleted the comment from someone who said they knew the company doing the coatings and that person said they hadnt heard from Saffle in months.
ETA: And that they were being investigated, didnt say by who though.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 8:40:26 AM EDT
[#4]
If I lived close by, I would organize a Posse
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:56:37 PM EDT
[#5]
If SNA were shipping even a few lowers a week don't you think people would be happy to post about it on their Facebook page?  Tons of 'thanks for the update'  but zero 'I got my freakin lowers'.

In the end SNA, Pebble Peak and Rockethub need some karma payback for this.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok so I finally got my barrel and upper from Northwest Precision with the help of the attorney general. The barrel looks good I would just have liked some writing on it like the twist rate so I didn't have to remember it. The upper looks good but doesn't have m4 feed ramps like they said they would do. I'm just happy the waits over but now I have these parts I don't need. I was so tired of waiting to complete a build I went out and bought another barrel n upper, oh well live n learn

If anyone is interested I was number 2 or 3 to fund the first barrel campaign and funded the upper early January. Gives you a idea if your still waiting for parts from this company.
Good luck! Hope you get them soon!
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Any news for those of us without FB? Has anyone at all got a lower from SNA since his intial push of 10 orders filled?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:59:48 AM EDT
[#8]
SNA claims that new equipment will arrive in a few weeks that will double their production.  So 0 lowers per week shipped to rockethub funders x 2 = 0?  The guy spends more time on Facebook deleting negative comments than he does living up to his obligations.

Rockethub is also a shitty company.  They've blocked comments on all of these failed projects.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Latest SNA Facebook post:

"Update,
Within a few weeks we will be receiving additional machinery to speed up the process.
I don’t know why it is so difficult for some to understand that you helped start a company from scratch. We used Rockethub to raise money to help start our company; in return you receive “gifts” AKA 80% lower receivers.
Rockethub specifically said there is a no refunds policy because all the funds are essentially donations.
With all the projects on Rockethub the project leader can at any time close their doors and everyone will not get their “gift”. We have taken many steps to make sure that will not happen.
However we get tons and tons of emails by people that are uneducated as to what they signed up for.
These are the type of emails we receive from people every day…

“Ok.. enough is enough.. I need a firm date that I will see my Rockethub order. I am tired of all of this BS about being a startup company, and how you are working hard after hours to fill your orders. You have been given enough time to produce the products offered.”

If anyone is unclear as to what they signed up for or what crowdfunding is please do some research. We are working as hard as we can to get your product out.
We will not waste our time pandering to the impatient.

Thank you for your support,"
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Why is Saffle taunting funders after he lied about every missed delivery date?

Unfortunately there is no check and balance system in place to police crowd funding such as Rockethub.

Future potential funders or  investors beware.

If the community purchases anything that was made by Sierra Nevada Arms or Jason Saffle whether directly or through a distributor they are responsible for perpetuating this behavior.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:22:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[div style='text-align: center;']Why is Saffle taunting funders after he lied about every missed delivery date?

Unfortunately there is no check and balance system in place to police crowd funding such as Rockethub.

Future potential funders or  investors beware.

If the community purchases anything that was made by Sierra Nevada Arms or Jason Saffle whether directly or through a distributor they are responsible for perpetuating this behavior.

View Quote

Oh I can promise that Ill never purchase anything even remotely associated with Jason Saffle.
Of course Im pretty sure that he will never produce anything worth buying and is only stalling hoping more people give up.

A comment that was deleted mentioned he was being investigated and that the guy who supposedly does his cerakoting hadnt heard from him in months,
Wish that guy would sign up and fill us in a little more.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:57:13 AM EDT
[#12]
I wish the state would seize his assets and put him in jail for fraud, then force him to fund a third party to distribute all of his inventory according to the orders or issue refunds

I don't doubt that he was creating a bunch of lowers, he just didn't want to be honoring his debts. He was selling them to new customers - knowing that there was probably no legal obligation to meet shipping deadlines for Rockethub ones
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Couple people reporting on facebook that SNAs phone number is disconnected.
View Quote

Has 'anything' else been done or mentioned on Facebook since then?  Has SNA even addressed it on their Facebook page?

Has anyone gone by and checked if the equipment is still in the location so a lien could be placed against it?

I ask as I have been busy with Heart Surgeons lately and couldn't check myself.

Thanks for any new info!
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I was in Reno late August and was only able to swing by SNA on a Saturday, during work hours.  I looked in the front window and did see "evidence" of the business, but there was absolutely NOBODY onsite and certainly NO WORK being done.  So much for his claims of working on the lowers 24x7...

I will ask my friend in Reno (whom I was visiting and who was able to meet Jason in person many months ago after Jason got his new milling equipment up and running...that I reported on earlier when I had some glimmer of hope) to see if he can once again stop by SNA during the week and ascertain what IS or IS NOT going on...
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I was in Reno late August and was only able to swing by SNA on a Saturday, during work hours.  I looked in the front window and did see "evidence" of the business, but there was absolutely NOBODY onsite and certainly NO WORK being done.  So much for his claims of working on the lowers 24x7...

I will ask my friend in Reno (whom I was visiting and who was able to meet Jason in person many months ago after Jason got his new milling equipment up and running...that I reported on earlier when I had some glimmer of hope) to see if he can once again stop by SNA during the week and ascertain what IS or IS NOT going on...
View Quote

please do, have him email you pictures too!
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#16]
The Gun Vault claimed on Facebook they were shutting down but were still going to deliver lowers to everyone that ordered them.  Then a few weeks later "we broke some tooling".  Nothing now.  I'm guessing that money is gone, too.  I actually had hope they would deliver.  They posted pics of completed jigs and prototype lowers but apparently that all disappeared into thin air.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:03:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Botach has the Sierra Nevada Arms 100% AR15 7075 Billet Lower Receiver on there best seller list.

If three or more are purchased the price is: $79.95 each, with free shipping.

Maybe this is the reason why Rockethub 80% lowers are not being delivered!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm at the point of 'whatever'.  At least SNA is still in business (as far as we know).  This still gives us a chance of getting something.  Pebble Peak disappeared a long time ago and Northwest Custom Precision has gone silent.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Botach has the Sierra Nevada Arms 100% AR15 7075 Billet Lower Receiver on there best seller list.

View Quote

Botach is notorious for "selling" items not in stock. This has been the case for many many years. Fair chance they they too are waiting on delivery from SNA just like all of us.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:38:53 AM EDT
[#20]
They keep deleting negative comments on the Facebook. This is ridiculous I should of did a credit card charge back while i had the chance. Can Rockethub do anything about this?.
Quoted:
The Gun Vault claimed on Facebook they were shutting down but were still going to deliver lowers to everyone that ordered them.  Then a few weeks later "we broke some tooling".  Nothing now.  I'm guessing that money is gone, too.  I actually had hope they would deliver.  They posted pics of completed jigs and prototype lowers but apparently that all disappeared into thin air.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2014 1:32:34 AM EDT
[#21]
RocketHub will NOT help......they've washed their hands of the whole thing.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 2:14:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Seems legit...
Availability

Drop Shipped By Manufacturer

This product is available for pre-order only

http://www.botach.com/sierra-nevada-arms-ar15-7075-billet-lower-receivers/

Link Posted: 11/6/2014 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#23]
still little to no progress on the Precision Arms ordeal. been over 13 months now since my project closed. they were supposed to have them to us by end of 2013. over month since the last sporadic post on FB, again saying they are delayed, part of one project has been delivered, the other projects will follow, and not any sort of expected time frame. since they have merged with CB Arms, CB Arms does not answer the phone. when I used to contact form to inquire about an order (did not say it was a PAM order), I got a reply in less than 2 hours asking what my question was. when I asked specifically about PAM project orders, status, time frame, production rate, etc, I never got a response. I followed up a week later, and still never hear anything. oh, this was only 7 months ago.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#24]
any updates?
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#25]
To any Precision Arms Manufacturing/PAM/Custom Built Arms customers:

It has been over 6 weeks since any sort of post from them on facebook, no returned calls, and emails are ignored. There are many of us in this situation, and it shows no sign of being resolved. I have filed a complaint with the AG in Oklahoma in regards to this. Everybody who is waiting should do this as well. Contact me and I will  help in any way I can.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 3:40:19 PM EDT
[#26]
I can't remember who I contributed to.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#27]
SNA has evidently quit answering e-mails as well.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wish we could get someone to have them answer a warrant
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

We should do something, I would like to collaborate with some of the folks on arf.com.  

Does any one have any ideas on how to proceed?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:40:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:  We should do something, I would like to collaborate with some of the folks on arf.com.  

View Quote

Buy new 80% lowers, build them, and have a non-Rockethub lower mail competition.  The best revenge is living well.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 10:15:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Buy new 80% lowers, build them, and have a non-Rockethub lower mail competition.  The best revenge is living well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  We should do something, I would like to collaborate with some of the folks on arf.com.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqmoBYkQfc

I, for one, will just listen to this song on repeat and stare out the window until my lowers arrive.

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Fealthy Arms hasnt had a update in two months when asked the other day the reply was "knothing really  new to update"

so a year of waiting youve shipped like 20 80% lowers  and have been selling 100% lowers . last update was machine was down  then fixed ..

how about yep were pumping them out
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 1:32:17 PM EDT
[#33]
I volunteer to go to law school, paid by crowd funding resources, so to put an end to this type of BS.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#34]
There are rumors that Sierra Nevada Arms closed up shop and absconded with the bounty.

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There are rumors that Sierra Nevada Arms closed up shop and absconded with the bounty.

http://s16.postimg.org/uh8ak50md/SNA_CS.jpg
View Quote

Oh well. Guess I lost $200. $250.

ETA: I looked for the receipts in my email. Yep. That hurts worse.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#36]
do we not have a lawyer that wants to pursue this? it's time to seize their assets and ruin the owners' chance of ever doing business again
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#37]
sooo it looks like I'll never get my sierra nevada arms 80% lowers

oh well....

on the bright side: i finally tried out my northwest custom precision uppers a few weeks ago and they were out of spec (takedown pins didn't line up). I shot off an email to them asking for a replacement which they complied with. Good on them for actually sending out the product and fixing it when it was broken.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:53:01 AM EDT
[#38]
SNA funder's are talking about banding together and contacting the Nevada Attorney General.

SNA website & phone is also out of service.

Link Posted: 12/9/2014 7:18:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

oh well....

on the bright side: i finally tried out my northwest custom precision uppers a few weeks ago and they were out of spec (takedown pins didn't line up). I shot off an email to them asking for a replacement which they complied with. Good on them for actually sending out the product and fixing it when it was broken.
View Quote

I have been emailing them daily for months with no response.  What email address are you using?
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I have been emailing them daily for months with no response.  What email address are you using?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh well....

I email them almost daily too but imagine it is either immediately deleted or filtered to the trash.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:  SNA funder's are talking about banding together and contacting the Nevada Attorney General.

http://postimg.org/image/8fosvbejv/

SNA website & phone is also out of service.
View Quote

You have to have 50 posts to post an image, and then you have to use the image button:

Link Posted: 12/10/2014 1:31:15 PM EDT
[#42]
This was the last email I sent to them, and got a reply to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FB was updated this morning. Thanks

On 9/2/2014 11:40 AM, Doppleganger wrote:

So it's a few months later... haven't seen anything much on FB... Any
updates?

Thanks!

Jay

On 5/15/2014 7:37 PM, Sierra Nevada Arms - Info wrote:

Yes, we have your order and there is only 185 orders in front of
yours. You will receive a email with a tracking number once yours
ships. Please friend us on facebook for more updates...Thanks for the
support

On 5/15/2014 5:58 AM, Doppleganger wrote:

Just making sure you still have my orders for the 80% lowers....

Funder Name: Jay Somebody

Amount Funded: $150

Project Funded: Support AR15 80% lower

Date Funded: 05/29/13 01:38 pm EDT

Transaction ID#: %%%%%
Funder Name: Jay Somebody

Amount Funded: $100

Project Funded: Support AR15 80% lower

Date Funded: 04/25/13 09:30 pm EDT

Transaction ID#: #####

Those two were for 4 lowers, and then 4 lowers and a Jig kit.

Thanks!

Jay

Link Posted: 12/10/2014 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#43]
And another one... Battle Born Tactics with the .308 lowers...  (9/2/2014)  I know his number is out there already, but I snipped it anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay!

Thanks for writing in man. We are in
the process of ordering some other equipment and are on track for a
completion of rockethub around December. So anytime between now an
December you will be receiving the preorder status!

It
is incredible how much it takes to start up a manufacturing business.
Just hang in there for a little longer and you will be very happy, trust
us. Thanks again!  

Jacob DeCremer

CEO/Founder

(888)604-*snip*

Battle Born Tactics LLC

www.battleborntactics.com

The
information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is gleefully cheered. You may post this to Arfcom to stir the pot.  This message has been scanned for known
computer derpages and shit.

On Sep 2, 2014, at 11:41 AM, Doppleganger wrote:

So, waited a few months to reply again... Any updates?  Haven't seen
   anything yet.

Thanks,

Jay
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 1:50:38 PM EDT
[#44]
I posted on The Gun Vault's FB page to see if they would at least ship out the jigs since they posted pictures of them.  My post was deleted.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Someone asked for this, it might be important at a later date.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=772933406123556&set=o.272341409598284&type=1&theater
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#46]
I tried calling NW Precision last week and yesterday.  Their voicemail is full and you can't leave a message.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#47]
do we have a local guy that run by SNA?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:33:51 PM EDT
[#48]
SNAs Facebook page has been wiped clean.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Whats going on,why have all the posts and images on Sierra Nevada Arms Facebook page been deleted?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 2:34:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Probably because they took the money and ran like most of the other Rockethub projects?
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top