Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Same.  My order was placed December 22nd.  Email confirmation day of placing order, but nothing since.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Order placed Dec 26, 2012.  Received order received email instantly.  Checked credit card this AM, not charges yet... It's been 4 weeks now.  When I ordered, shipping was quoted at 2 weeks.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I do take it as kind of a positive that AIM got in Rguns uppers yesterday. At least we know someone there is working!

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 12:47:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I do take it as kind of a positive that AIM got in Rguns uppers yesterday. At least we know someone there is working!

If I had a dollar for every 1 post posters in Rguns threads that had some great news about stock and inventory, I'd have several dollars now.  

Interesting.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 3:27:21 AM EDT
[#5]
orderd a BCG on dec 30 havent seen anything yet but they havent billed me for it yet unlike some other company
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 4:48:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I had a dollar for every 1 post posters in Rguns threads that had some great news about stock and inventory, I'd have several dollars now.  

Interesting.

I am far from being an Rguns fan boy. Same boat as everyone else. Ordered 2 FA BCG's on the 23'd and still waiting. Just been surfing around the net and noticed the AIM product. I also found that Rguns got a container from Israel with mags and holsters in Dec. It does seem like there has to be a bigger warehouse somewhere besides the small storefront that everyone talks about.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 5:59:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Ordered NiB BCGs directly from RGuns on January 2nd. No word yet about status. Just an FYI.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Companies should adopt The Mako Groups approach.  An honest, heres where we are at and here is what we can process a week would go a long way for customer assurance.

Telling customers that the wait is 2-4 weeks when it really might be SIX MONTHS, while you threaten them with a cancellation fee is the epitome of DECEPTION AND GREED.  At this point it looks like I will find the items I need from other retailers before Rguns even responds let alone fills our orders.  With that said, I will let my Rguns order ride for a miximum of two months and if nothing happens at that point then I take the issue to my CCC.

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I haven't figured out how RGuns can charge a $100.00 cancellation fee when the card has not been charged, and they refuse to answer the phone or post any updates or anything. It's been 33 days since my order and I think I read that anything over thirty days and there will be no charge.

I'll try calling again next week....if they still refuse to answer the phone or my emails I'm done with them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Based on posted comments, it seems like they are a very small outfit that can handle a 'low volume, staedy stream' order scenario. They appear to simply not be able to scale up their operation to meet current demand.

Addressing expectations is the key. If a customer is told "2-4 Weeks" then doesn't get the product for 4 months, the customer is pissed.

If the customer is told "6-8 Months" then gets the product in 4 months, the customer is ecstatic.

Same 4 month delivery....only difference is what was expected.

RGuns keeps claiming that items not listed as 'Sold Out' on their web site are 'On the shelf and ready to ship'. As others have pointed out, this is obvious BS....that's why people are so upset.

ZimDog
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 5:12:28 AM EDT
[#11]
I placed my 1st order on 12/22 with low expectations - everything showed as being "in stock" - desert sand upper assemly, FA BCG, CH & some other pins/springs... Nothings shown up, my card hasn't been dinged. On a whim I figured I'd order a matching desert sand stripped lower just for the hell of it (placed 2nd order 1/8/13) - they were qouting 8 weeks on lowers. Again, with low expectactions - maybe I'll be building it by Memorial day? Patiance isn't one of my strong suits - I just try to put it out of my mind. I'll update this post when (if) the 1st order arrives.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Just wanted to update everyone. Yesterday evening my account finally was charged the 190 for the BCG. I ordered on 12/20 so i guess stuff is moving along. I will again update when recieved.

Pat
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 6:30:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Thank you for the update Pat.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Just as I ordered another one from somewhere else lol.. Well.. having 2 wont be to bad.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 5:34:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just wanted to update everyone. Yesterday evening my account finally was charged the 190 for the BCG. I ordered on 12/20 so i guess stuff is moving along. I will again update when recieved.

Pat

Wow...5 weeks to ship an "in stock" item.....bwaaaahhhhh. What a joke. Well I placed my order on 12/22 so maybe in another week or two they will get around to mine. NOT holding my breath though.

OP....thanks for the update anyway....best of luck with everything on your build!
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I have made two purchase from rguns sense Obummer was re-elected a  lower receiver group with a mag-pul stock and  the receiver arrived  when they said it would and in very good condition. No punch marks or scratches very happy and shortly after receiving the first purchase i order two stripped lower receivers  and they also arrived on time and flawless. first purchase was in early November 2012 and i purchased the receivers in early December and  all were shipped within a week and arrived in good condition i will use them when i can again in the future...nhscott any question call 806-205-0195 .......
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I ordered a BCG on 12-29.  No news here.  Keep watching for the "email when in stock" notifications from other companies.  Wife told me a couple of weeks ago she saw BCM BCG notice and did not think to tell me.  It lasted about 3 minutes from what I heard.  Coulda choked her

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 1:14:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I have three seperate order numbers for various related BCGs and bolt carrier parts all ordered on 12-23-12.  

One of them got charged against my card this morning.  

There is some promise and hope after all.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2013 5:50:29 AM EDT
[#19]
F you Rguns!

I placed a order with them 40 days ago for a number of items. ALL reported to be in stock.

The credit card I used 40 days ago EXPIRES today and I have no idea if and when the order is attempted to be filled , if the charge will process correctly.

I tried OVER and OVER to contact them via phone and email to correct the card issue and they wont reply.

F you Rguns!

I can see why Rguns is rated with a grade of "F" by the BBB.
Link Posted: 1/31/2013 6:00:00 AM EDT
[#20]
2nd and largest order billed thismorning (12-23-12 charged 1-30-13).  

One more order to go.
Link Posted: 1/31/2013 7:34:36 AM EDT
[#21]
I kinda figured that as we got closer to Xmas, the orders really started to pile up and thus it will take longer and longer to ship. What I mean is, the difference in getting orders out from 12-19 to 12-20 would be a day or so. The difference between filling and shipping all the orders from 12-20 to 12-21 would be 1.5days. From 12-21 to 12-22 would be more, and so on.

This is good, if still irritating, news to the guy that ordered on 12-25!
Link Posted: 2/1/2013 9:01:35 AM EDT
[#22]
I ordered my BCG from them on 12/23 and they finally charged my account last night...funny things is the credit card I gave them expired this month, so I hope it actually ships and they didn't just charge my card when they realized it was going to expire today.  I will wait and see.
Link Posted: 2/1/2013 9:51:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Got my bolt last night. Everything looks very nice including the staking. Hope to run it soon and have good information to repost then. Hang in there guys, they will be coming.

Pat
Link Posted: 2/1/2013 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#24]
I order a Complete Upper from them on 12-31-2012 and got a confirmation but nothing else as of 1-20-2013, But I finally contacted them by e-mail after 3 weeks and the guy was rude and told me I should cancel my order and when I responded by e-mail telling him has was an asshole and needed to learn customer service, he cancelled/terminated my order, So whatever you do don't get on his bad side or your order will be cancelled
Link Posted: 2/1/2013 11:51:27 AM EDT
[#25]
I think a certain amount of understanding needs to be had between the customer and the retail outfit. The retail group needs to understand that, as is true in any time period, that a customer expects to have their product in hand at in a reasonable time frame. If there's going to be a delay, the customer needs to know and needs to have the ability to know upfront (if possible), or, needs to be contacted about it as soon as it is known that a delay will happen. for instance, when I ordered on the 25th, Rguns said there was going to be a delay of a couple of weeks. Fine, I accept that, I place my order. However, after this, they've updated their disclaimer to say At LEAST 4 weeks. Here is when the retailer should make the effort to contact customers to let them know of the issue, and offer to cancel the order. This is something they have failed to do. I understand that it takes time to do this, but its a worthwhile practice to inform your customer. Keep them coming back.

Also, the customer ought to be able to understand that when however many million new customers flood the market in a very short time span, things are going to get whacky with communication and delivery times. There's no way around it. It sucks, but whose fault is it (other than Obummer's)?

I really think that if Rguns has so many orders that they cannot ship them a month after placed due to a massive backlog, then they probably ought to shut down their online ordering process so that they can catch up. That would seem to be the responsible thing to do. The $100 charge for canceled orders threat is, I think, very bad optics.

But then again, this is all coming from a guy who has an order with them and isn't interested in canceling. Take it for what you will.
Link Posted: 2/1/2013 3:25:53 PM EDT
[#26]
My card has been hit for the BCG...

Wow, 42 days to process an "in stock" item.

should have delivery next week ....maybe if the BBT does it's job.
Link Posted: 2/1/2013 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I ordered my upper on Jan. 17th and was expecting at least a month delay. I'm champing at the bit but will hold out another month or so. It will just bug me if the market opens back up and people start getting them back in stock at the un-gouged price, even then I am not sure I would ever find this kind of a deal. I have a local guy who is a dealer for them and he said in a month or so they are going to have a $50 price increase on uppers.

Here is the one I ordered:

Link Posted: 2/1/2013 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My card has been hit for the BCG...

Wow, 42 days to process an "in stock" item.

should have delivery next week ....maybe if the BBT does it's job.

What day did you order?
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 4:36:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Just my two cents here.  There is a BIG notice on their home page that says lowers are currently working on an 8 week backlog but in stock items are looking at only 4 weeks.  Given that there is very little in the way of major parts (uppers, lowers and barrels) available from other sources this doesn't seem too awfully bad.  I put in my order for a couple of BCGs and uppers about week and a half to 2 weeks ago.  So, I'm expecting (but not necessarily holding my breath) the parts to show up around the middle of Feb.  We'll see.  With the current panic buying going on I think everybody needs to be a little patient with the vendors and sellers.  Look at it from their perspective.  They're totally swamped and if they weren't prepared for it and I bet they weren't, they bascially playing catch-up as best they can.  Of course you can always go pay the astronomical prices for parts on the big auction site that starts with "G".
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 6:00:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I ordered my upper on Jan. 17th and was expecting at least a month delay. I'm champing at the bit but will hold out another month or so. It will just bug me if the market opens back up and people start getting them back in stock at the un-gouged price, even then I am not sure I would ever find this kind of a deal. I have a local guy who is a dealer for them and he said in a month or so they are going to have a $50 price increase on uppers.

Thats funny, I ordered the exact same upper you did except I ordered on the 10th and went with the sand color
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#31]
"Great minds think alike" or we are both without taste .

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats funny, I ordered the exact same upper you did except I ordered on the 10th and went with the sand color

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Order placed 12-22-12. card charged 2-2-23.  UPS tracking sent. estimated delivery is 2-7-13.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Not that I really care, but it is interesting that some people are getting tracking numbers and many are not.    Hoping mine will be here this week since it was charged last week.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 3:48:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Rguns bolt carrier ordered 12/23
Credit card charged 1/31

No tracking info

Arrived today 2/5
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#35]
my order was placed 22 dec and my card charged on 30 jan

my 2 BCG and charging handle came in last night around 7 pm

they look great
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:12:29 AM EDT
[#36]
My credit card got charged this morning for my BCG too. Just hope I get a tracking number so I can be home for delivery
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 8:08:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My credit card got charged this morning for my BCG too. Just hope I get a tracking number so I can be home for delivery

What day did you order?
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#38]
I ordered on 12/21/12
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Ordered 12/27 - No news yet.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#40]
same hereordered 12/27 nothing yet either
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#41]
i ordered late after hours on 12/23 and was hoping my card would have been charged by now but nothing yet...hoping that tomorrow's the day
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Got two of my Rguns bolt carriers today.  Waiting on the third which is on a seperate order number. All ordered on 12-23  

They are beautifull pieces and I hope they perform as well at they look.  I see no reason why they wont.

Hang in there guys.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#43]
The reason I got a tracking number is because I live in AK and all rguns orders to AK ship UPS.. I think they ship USPS to lower 48.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Well, gives me a liitle hope!

Ordered the plain black BCG on 12/30. Got the confirmation right away, they haven't charged me yet. But if orders placed a week before mine are shipping then I'm hopeful.

Just because I don't know the answer.. I've read that Rguns stuff is mostly sourced from DPMS. Any truth to this, or are they mystery parts?
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:17:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Did you get a tracking number or did it just arrive?
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:37:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The reason I got a tracking number is because I live in AK and all rguns orders to AK ship UPS.. I think they ship USPS to lower 48.

Mine were UPS to Washington.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 6:38:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

did you get a tracking number?
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No contact what so ever after my initial confirmation email back in December.  No tracking number and sent UPS.  

Now I have a new level of mounting frustration. I have another order placed on that same day  12-23 that has a different order number that still hasn't been billed or shipped.   Weird, maybe I got the last 2 BCGs for the month and now they can't send me my third one.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 7:35:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No contact what so ever after my initial confirmation email back in December.  No tracking number and sent UPS.  

Now I have a new level of mounting frustration. I have another order placed on that same day  12-23 that has a different order number that still hasn't been billed or shipped.   Weird, maybe I got the last 2 BCGs for the month and now they can't send me my third one.

i hope you are wrong, i ordered the same day and im still waiting for the charge. at least you were able to receive 2 of your bcg's. i just need one to finish of my first build
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#50]
I also ordered on the 23rd, of Dec. hit my CC on the 31st of Jan. Still waiting for delivery.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top