Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 12/28/2012 8:29:35 PM EDT
Does anyone have any information on the current RGuns BCG offerings.

I see they have them for $115.00

I'd just like to know if they are good steel, pressure tested, mag particle inspected or anything like that.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I'd just like to know if they are good steel, pressure tested, mag particle inspected or anything like that.

Thanks

Check the in stock BCG thread, it's pretty clear from what we are finding out they aren't actually in stock right now.  That along with the $100 cancel fee and bad reviews all over the internet for Rguns has pushed me away from them, probably even if they were in stock.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:39:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Check the in stock BCG thread, it's pretty clear from what we are finding out they aren't actually in stock right now.  That along with the $100 cancel fee and bad reviews all over the internet for Rguns has pushed me away from them, probably even if they were in stock.

I have actually had nothing but great experience with RGuns PRODUCTS.....the company on the customer service end is a joke!  Complete joke!!  I called up two weeks ago and asked if they were actually shipping uppers.  The guy goes... "well you could just buy from us".  I didn't bother to tell him the reason I wasn't buying from him was because of their horrible rep.  He comes back on the line and says "oh yeah we're shipping a huge shipment to them next week"....this was in regard to Aimsurplus' order.  Still nothing....    

Their products have been great but I'm convinced they have a HORRIBLE work/business ethic going on.  Can't really trust anything they say.  

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

I have actually had nothing but great experience with RGuns PRODUCTS.....the company on the customer service end is a joke!  Complete joke!!  I called up two weeks ago and asked if they were actually shipping uppers.  The guy goes... "well you could just buy from us".  I didn't bother to tell him the reason I wasn't buying from him was because of their horrible rep.  He comes back on the line and says "oh yeah we're shipping a huge shipment to them next week"....this was in regard to Aimsurplus' order.  Still nothing....    

Their products have been great but I'm convinced they have a HORRIBLE work/business ethic going on.  Can't really trust anything they say.  

-Emt1581

I've never used their stuff, I'm just going off all the poor feedback I see.  Also the $100 cancel fee just proves the kind of company they are.  Also they never answer the phone.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I've never used their stuff, I'm just going off all the poor feedback I see.  Also the $100 cancel fee just proves the kind of company they are.  Also they never answer the phone.

In all fairness, just before the SHTF I called them.  The guy answered.  But like I said, he gave me a generic answer that Aimsurplus told me he gave them two weeks prior.  And yes, that is why they have the $100 cancellation fee, because they are lazy assholes that have poor customer service and SLOW ship times.  Once you get their products though they are good to go.  I have bought both an upper and lower (ShARps) from them....excellent quality!  I prefer it over my Del-Ton's and Bushies.

This is why I buy them, but through AIM.  AIM always delivers.  No bullshit to go through with them.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder how they plan to enforce that $100 cancellation fee if they are lying about stock status on their webpage.  Clearly it's not in stock...it is backordered...
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wonder how they plan to enforce that $100 cancellation fee if they are lying about stock status on their webpage.  Clearly it's not in stock...it is backordered...

That, their shut down of any communication, and their horrible rep is why I haven't placed an order directly with them.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#7]
they do not charge or authorize your card until you are shipped the item.

I ordered a lot of stuff from them.  I hope I get it, but right now they have been relegated to plan B since I haven't heard from them post order.

The lady I spoke with at the beginning of the month (who was NOT friendly) told me that if it was "in stock" on the website, they had it, but would take 2-3 weeks to get it shipped.

Not surprisingly, all the uppers and parts I ordered are then are now out of stock (and some apparently were marked up before being marked OOS)

Complete uppers with everything for $409 was a great deal!  They had some sweet stuff for $475 and under.
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 3:41:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Check the other BCG thread. I emailed them after placing my order and I asked if they had them in stock. They replied "yes".
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Check the other BCG thread. I emailed them after placing my order and I asked if they had them in stock. They replied "yes".

This was Rguns?  I was told someone called them and they said no.  I have tried to call Rguns about twenty times and no one will answer.

Link Posted: 12/30/2012 2:37:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered a bolt carrier, bolt and a upper receiver on the 25th.

I received my order conformation but that's it for now. I don't expect anything for awhile.
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

-Emt1581

My experience with them has been similar.  I have a bunch of their parts, and they have been, for the most part, very good.  I have always, however, bought their stuff through Aim Surplus, who I know has excellent service in the event that something needs to be sent back.  Based on internet feedback, I would never order stuff directly from RGuns.
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was Rguns?  I was told someone called them and they said no.  I have tried to call Rguns about twenty times and no one will answer.

Yes Rguns. I annoyed them a bit, but I wanted to know if it was in stock. I ordered 2 BCG's.

http://s14.postimage.org/hb21j5w0x/rguns.jpg

The reason you are not getting through via phone (this is from their website):
"7. Please do not call or email to check on order status; we are trying to devote our time to getting your orders shipped as fast as possible and time spent responding to an "order check" call or email is time taken away from packing and shipping."
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes Rguns. I annoyed them a bit, but I wanted to know if it was in stock. I ordered 2 BCG's.

"7. Please do not call or email to check on order status; we are trying to devote our time to getting your orders shipped as fast as possible and time spent responding to an "order check" call or email is time taken away from packing and shipping."

So we can assume then if it's listed on the site they are in stock?   I'm not a huge fan of them but I might just give it a try......
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So we can assume then if it's listed on the site they are in stock?   I'm not a huge fan of them but I might just give it a try......

However you want to interpret the email. They don't flat out say they have it in stock in the email reply because they only reply with the minimum amount of words, but it definitely appears so..
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 7:58:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Anyone been charged by RGUNS yet? Please let us know when you do, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone mind if I bring this back on topic....

Does anyone know the metallurgy of the BCG's offered by RGuns???

Thx
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#17]
I ordered one back on the 23rd and after two emails and no charge I got this reply today.

RGUNS Reply:

> YES

Just want to know if I may see this shipped in the next couple weeks or
> was it even in stock?
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Dec 27, 2012, at 3:52 PM, Skbass21  wrote:
>
>> I just wanted to follow up and make sure my order below was submitted
>> over the weekend. There was heavy traffic and I wasn't sure if it
>> actually processed or not. Thanks for having stuff in stock :)
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 2:15:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Yikes. I was seriously considering ordering an upper from them but all of the feedback on here made me steer clear... they've got some good looking stuff at reasonable prices but with the current climate I'd rather pay a little more and get something in my hand pronto.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I ordered an upper from them two months ago and it took less than a week for me to get it,  I have only bought this one thing from the but it has been pleasant.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 4:31:22 AM EDT
[#20]
I just hope to get my BCG soon...otherwise my latest build will be complete other than the bolt.....
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 4:41:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anyone mind if I bring this back on topic....

Does anyone know the metallurgy of the BCG's offered by RGuns???

Thx

A search from about a year ago indicated 8620 steel. Not saying this is currently what they are using.  Given the option I would always choose the carpenter over 8620 but that said I have 4 8620 bolts that have never failed granted the heaviest use one has only about 2500 rounds through it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 5:01:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I just hope to get my BCG soon...otherwise my latest build will be complete other than the bolt.....

I'm sitting in the same boat...
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Thier BCG doesn't show "out of Stock" like everything else so I ordered up one today.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 10:21:03 PM EDT
[#24]
I bought an RGuns BCG a few weeks ago from a local dealer. Haven't really pushed a lot of rounds with it yet, but so far so good.
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 6:32:00 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm in the same boat as others. I ordered an RGUNS BCG on 12/23 and still haven't seen the charge hit my card. Hopefully they do fill the orders, this is the BCG for my first build. I thought I was lucky to grab one while we all thought they were " in stock".

Patience and fingers crossed!
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#26]
I ordered one on 12-26. At the time of my order, the site stated shipping times at 2 weeks but now I see it says "at least 4 weeks". Hopefully It's not 4 weeks. If I have an order placed and has not shipped, does anyone know if I could pick it up at the store?
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Their stainless FCG sucks.

Sorry.  Had to get that in.  

I did order a bcg because it was in stock and not a gouge prices.  If I get it I may be able to get the metallurgy.  No promises.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Has anybody actually confirmed these bolts are in stock??
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 12:09:16 PM EDT
[#29]
I wouldnt trust anything about stock status on their webpage.  They don't return emails either.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't think these guys "stock" any inventory.....they likely have each item made when an order comes in....no other way to explain the $100 cancel charge or the fact that it takes weeks if not months to actually receive your order.

Coupled with sucked are CS...and you have a perfect recipe for how NOT to run a company
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I have a RGuns upper assembly.  I've probably ran 300-400 rounds through it so far.  Not had any problems yet with anything on it.

Link Posted: 1/8/2013 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Their stainless FCG sucks.

Sorry.  Had to get that in.  

I did order a bcg because it was in stock and not a gouge prices.  If I get it I may be able to get the metallurgy.  No promises.

I have not had any problems with my stainless RGUNS FCG, what kind of problems did you have??
I bought two RG marked BCGs from PSA in December when they were available, they seem to be staked correctly and nice chrome lined.
I did not have to deal with RGUNS CS.

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 8:14:21 AM EDT
[#33]
I got one from sportsmans guide for $134 and it looks like a very quality product. I figured i'd pay a little more at sportsmans guide but they are much nicer people. Called Rguns ONCE and they were a@@holes just answering a few questions.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Have yet to hear back from Rguns as to whether or not I will ever get my BCG.  Good news is that my local gun shop got some Ceraplated BCGs in today, $180 out the door.  He put the other 199 on his website and they sold out in 27 minutes while I was there.  Ridiculous.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 12:57:40 PM EDT
[#35]
There was a sign on the door of their business, that they are closed and doing inventory yesterday, and today.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 3:32:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There was a sign on the door of their business, that they are closed and doing inventory yesterday, and today.

INVENTORY.....are you kidding me. Two days for inventory. They have no inventory.....so it should only take 5 freaking minutes!!!

Why don't they take five minutes and ship my "In Stock" BCG. Seriously, 4 weeks to ship an "in stock" item is totally ridiculous....no one is THAT busy. Three people could pack up and ship the entire facility, including the urinal in less than 4 weeks.

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't know if they have a storage facility somewhere to keep most of their stuff, but yeah, their place of business is a very small hole in the wall, in a small strip mall.
I've always had good luck from them, but I've never internet ordered from them; only called or visited the place.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#38]
I'll chime in....

Ordered a Nickel Boron complete 6.8SPC II 'Full Auto' BCG from RGUNS on 12/24/2012....

Received a confirmation Email, but no CC charge or other communication as of yet....

ZimDog
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't know if they have a storage facility somewhere to keep most of their stuff, but yeah, their place of business is a very small hole in the wall, in a small strip mall.
I've always had good luck from them, but I've never internet ordered from them; only called or visited the place.

Are you serious???  They seem to have produced a LOT in the past.  I'm thinking they have to have another facility somewhere.  I'm just waiting for them to ship AIM their order so I get my uppers.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you serious???  They seem to have produced a LOT in the past.  I'm thinking they have to have another facility somewhere.  I'm just waiting for them to ship AIM their order so I get my uppers.

-Emt1581

Yep.  Go to their website, get their address, and use googlemaps.  There is a picture there of their small shop in the small mall.  They even once shared it with an old guy selling coins/watches.
They were going to have a shooting range and larger facility nearby, but I haven't follower RGUNS' progress on that lately.

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yep.  Go to their website, get their address, and use googlemaps.  There is a picture there of their small shop in the small mall.  They even once shared it with an old guy selling coins/watches.
They were going to have a shooting range and larger facility nearby, but I haven't follower RGUNS' progress on that lately.

Something isn't making sense.  They ship huge orders to AIM.  How is a small shop in a mall doing that??  Are we sure they don't have a non-retail warehouse?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 6:17:07 AM EDT
[#42]
I put in my order on the 20th, and still have not been charged. Havent tried to call to check on whats up, but starting to get alittle ticked off. Never had issues with them before, and knowing others had I wasnt sure what to expect. Then I thought that everything would be fine due to the fact that some items were marked out of stock while others said still instock. Now i dont know if they ever even had stock. . . .

Anyways 20th, with confirmation and still no charge.

Pat
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#43]
I can't speak to their shipping issues right now, but I have a NiB R-Guns carrier and I've been happy with it. I've got about 3K rounds on it now, without issue. I did replace the extractor spring with the updated Colt "gold" extractor spring because the R-Guns had an old-style extractor spring with no buffer in it. The carrier key screws were properly staked, BTW. Before I bought it I e-mailed R-Guns and IIRC, the carrier is 8620 and the bolt is Carpenter 158. There are no MPI markings on the bolt, however.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 3:53:26 PM EDT
[#44]
I never received a confirmation email for an upper. If anyone goes by help. Please.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#45]
My order has been in for 1 month now and not one word, not a scat, boo, kiss my foot or anything.

There is no way that an "In Stock" item should take 1 month to ship. These guys are totally bogus.

I recommend all members to boycott this sham of a company for ever.

Very dissatisfied with this transaction and company and will never do business with them again.

That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My order has been in for 1 month now and not one word, not a scat, boo, kiss my foot or anything.

There is no way that an "In Stock" item should take 1 month to ship. These guys are totally bogus.

Very dissatisfied with this transaction and company and will never do business with them again.

Mine has been in since 12/26/12. How do we proceed from here?  Call the credit card and let them know?

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 6:17:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine has been in since 12/26/12. How do we proceed from here?  Call the credit card and let them know?

You can check, but I doubt that your card has been hit....it's been 1 month to the day since I placed my order and my card has not been charged or any word from these clowns.

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:26:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Well I am in the same boat. Ordered the 19th of December, got a confirmation but so far have not shipped. I have attempted to call but nothing has gotten answered.

Pat
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Has anyone actually spoken to their CC company about the "cancellation charge" to see if it would stand up?  While I haven't been waiting nearly as long as some of you have, it makes me very nervous to sit back and watch other deals come and go while we wait for something that may not materialize.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#50]
I ordered on 12/24 aswell.. Still nothing. I may just buy one elsewhere and call my CC and put a block on their charges.

I personally think it's a scam. Their shit is prob out of stock and they are banking on collecting the 100$.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top