Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2010 10:51:41 PM EDT
Anybody own one? Review? My search fu is weak. They seem like a good deal, but I remember the last time I thought I was getting a good deal on a gun it ended up being a PITA and I sold it at a loss.
Link Posted: 1/1/2011 7:07:39 AM EDT
[#1]
No direct experience, but a good portion of this board keep hammering BCM, Spikes, etc, for a good reason.  Both good values.

What features are you looking really looking for?  Any constraints?  Are you looking for a complete upper with bolt carrier group, or do you just need the receiver and barrel?

It is a buyer's market out there and if you know where the deals are, it may surprise you.  

Link Posted: 1/1/2011 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Looking for a 20" flat top upper. Want to use it for varmint hunting. Kinda want to build an HBAR clone. Would prefer complete with a BCG but not a deal breaker.
Link Posted: 1/1/2011 3:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/1/2011 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't speak of the build quality.

I don't do business with R Guns. They're a local gun store up by me. They're also an importer and a manufacturer. They're racist assholes and aren't worthy of any customer's money.
Link Posted: 1/1/2011 7:14:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I can't speak of the build quality.

I don't do business with R Guns. They're a local gun store up by me. They're also an importer and a manufacturer. They're racist assholes and aren't worthy of any customer's money.

I will never deal with Rguns again if my life depends on it.  I ordered 8 of the delaware machinery lowers from them.  I called to verify after I placed the order.  They told me 8 days and I should have them in hand.  After 2 weeks I called them and they told me they did not have them in stock.  After a week they told me they could not get delaware to ship them any.  After another week they told me they had them but had to send them off to get finished. after 2 more weeks they went back to saying they never got there order.  Thats when I started calling everyday.  Everyday I had a different story that was told to me.  That lasted 5 days.  Then they showed up at my FFL even when they said they would not ship for a week at least.  So from start to finish it took 7 weeks full of lies and bull shit.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:05:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I had basically the same experience with Rguns.I ordered some ammo,waited and waited,called two or three times,each time they didnt know if it had been shipped or if they had enough in stock to fill the order!Each time they were very arrogant and smart with their answers.When I asked if they could verify if order had been shipped,they said they didnt know.When I threatened to do a charge back,my order arrived.They still send me flyers,they go into file 13!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#7]
RGuns sucks!!

Good Luck to anyone considering buying from that dealer.

Don't say you weren't warned about them.They are kind of like Botach
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top