Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Tacked MRP Badness, chapter 3 (Page 67 of 143)
Page / 143
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:27:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sabre675] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

The definitive Recce/SPR optic is the NF 2-5-10x24 Recon/NAVSPEC marked models again imho.
View Quote
Love that optic... Outdated as well but still a solid contender.. Thanks for muddying the waters...LOL

I wish I would have snagged one when they were re-released. I wonder why companies abandon a highly demanded niche market. Nightforce is leaving money on the table. I checked my LEO price sheet and surprise surprise it isn't listed.... The only places that it is in stock are ridiculously prices at 18+
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Didn't snap any cool photos on the range because it was dark but put another 250 rounds through my NZ rifle and no issues besides the grip angle. Definitely going to swap that out for something with a reduced angle such as the BCM offering.

My NVG operator course is in 3 weeks so that'll be another 1k rounds or so. I'm guessing that will be 90% suppressed so it'll be a good test for reliability.

I absolutely couldn't be happier with my LMT so far

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
LMT doesn’t disappoint.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Sabre675:

Love that optic... Outdated as well but still a solid contender.. Thanks for muddying the waters...LOL

I wish I would have snagged one when they were re-released. I wonder why companies abandon a highly demanded niche market. Nightforce is leaving money on the table. I checked my LEO price sheet and surprise surprise it isn't listed.... The only places that it is in stock are ridiculously prices at 18+
View Quote
Yeah it's my favorite optic out of the ones I've owned.   It's the most unforgiving optic one can imagine, certainly outdated in today's world, but I'm still not sure anybody has matched it in terms of power + profile + size in a truly bombproof design.

I've wanted a March Tactical for as long as I can remember it seems, they make a 1-10x in a package the size of the NF x24 model.

http://marchscopes.com/tactical-1-10-x-24t.html

Whatever you end up doing, it's going to be drool worthy from the sound of it.   I'd personally consider trying, and buying any one of the optics you listed on your considered list.  MRPs, and MWSs with high end glass is my fetish
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AZ2A:
Didn't snap any cool photos on the range because it was dark but put another 250 rounds through my NZ rifle and no issues besides the grip angle. Definitely going to swap that out for something with a reduced angle such as the BCM offering.

My NVG operator course is in 3 weeks so that'll be another 1k rounds or so. I'm guessing that will be 90% suppressed so it'll be a good test for reliability.

I absolutely couldn't be happier with my LMT so far

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/482038/20190103_104114_edited_jpg-794750.JPG
View Quote
Thanks for the range report, not enough of us do that.

I go back and forth with the ERGO, sometimes I like them, other times I can't stand the grooves and wider grip of them.  The MOE + is my favorite, so I think I just like the soft feel of the ERGO more than anything else.

I do wonder how the Kiwis would feel about your flag

FWIW.....I saw a NIB Kiwi upper in the EE yesterday for anyone looking for one.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Thanks for the range report, not enough of us do that.

I go back and forth with the ERGO, sometimes I like them, other times I can't stand the grooves and wider grip of them.  The MOE + is my favorite, so I think I just like the soft feel of the ERGO more than anything else.

I do wonder how the Kiwis would feel about your flag

FWIW.....I saw a NIB Kiwi upper in the EE yesterday for anyone looking for one.
View Quote
No problem at all! And yeah haha I need a NZ flag when rocking the LMT

Regarding the types of ammunition I've ran through this rifle, here's a list:

PMC Bronze 55 gr
PMC XTAC 62 gr
Wolf Gold 55 gr
Remington UMC 55 gr
Black Hills MK262 Mod 1 77 gr
American Eagle XM193 55gr
MEN 55 gr

I've been using my dirty old GI magazines, the included carbine weight buffer, enhanced bolt, factory semi auto carrier, and a M4-2000 suppressor. So far I'm around 50% suppressed. Like I mentioned before, absolutely zero issues!
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah it's my favorite optic out of the ones I've owned.   It's the most unforgiving optic one can imagine, certainly outdated in today's world, but I'm still not sure anybody has matched it in terms of power + profile + size in a truly bombproof design.

I've wanted a March Tactical for as long as I can remember it seems, they make a 1-10x in a package the size of the NF x24 model.

Whatever you end up doing, it's going to be drool worthy from the sound of it.   I'd personally consider trying, and buying any one of the optics you listed on your considered list.  MRPs, and MWSs with high end glass is my fetish
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I remember seeing that optic on the hide a year ago or probably longer... looks like moa dial only though? Sweet optic. I’m add it to the list. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#8]
The eye box on a NF 2.5-10×24 is garbage.  The x42 is a much better scope.  I don't understand people's infatuation with the x24 model, but hey thats just me...

Same goes for a lot of the higher zoom (1-6/8) LPVO.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#9]
To say the x24's eye box is garbage is incorrect, or misleading.   As I stated above, it's arguably the most unforgiving optic..i.e. eye box is very limited.

I own a x32, and have shot a bolt several times with a x42 model.  No arguments from me that those are much more forgiving optics for the shooter, as in they have much larger eye boxes over the x24.   That's not b/c the x24 has a uniquely terrible eye box, but rather it's the result of a simple optical equation that all optic manufacturers, and optics use.  There is no free lunch in the optic world where you can have a 19oz, 10" optic with a mag range of 2.5-10x, and a super forgiving and large eyebox.    You hinted at this aspect with your last sentence.

You seem to value having a more forgiving eyebox over size/weight/profile of an optic.  Nothing wrong at all with that.   Others like myself who have used the x24 for many years don't mind the unforgiving nature, and absolutely love having the incredible performance in such a tiny package on a LP rifle that isn't intended to be static.

People are infatuated with them because of their performance to size ratio combined with their absolute bombproof nature.   Cloners and the like I'm sure love them because they're clone correct, and have received glowing reports from folks who use them in combat for a decade plus.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#10]
My MLR arrived today. Things is awesome. I already have two CQB MRP quadrails, so probably sell one of them as I don't need three MRP uppers and two of them both being 16".

Link Posted: 1/3/2019 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By tranzformer:
My MLR arrived today. Things is awesome. I already have two CQB MRP quadrails, so probably sell one of them as I don't need three MRP uppers and two of them both being 16".

https://i.imgur.com/5qcjiS7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/q7rwSVl.jpg
View Quote
Congratulations! I might be interested in one of those uppers if you decide to sell!
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 8:17:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ThePitt:
The eye box on a NF 2.5-10×24 is garbage.  The x42 is a much better scope.  I don't understand people's infatuation with the x24 model, but hey thats just me...

Same goes for a lot of the higher zoom (1-6/8) LPVO.
View Quote
Agree. I sold the x24 after one day on the range. It’s a cool optic from a form factor standpoint and looks badass but there are minuscule weight and length penalties in going with something like the x42.

I’m looking forward to the day of a 1-10x42 or so.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 8:35:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#13]

https://i.imgur.com/5qcjiS7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/q7rwSVl.jpg
View Quote
Very nice, and congrats.

Not sure when I'll get mine....curse of free shipping and all
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:01:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AZ2A:

Congratulations! I might be interested in one of those uppers if you decide to sell!
View Quote
I'll keep you in mind. It is just a 16" CQB upper. Just can't decide if I should keep it or not. Part of the reason I am considering selling it.

Very nice, and congrats.

Not sure when I'll get mine....curse of free shipping and all
View Quote
It is really nice in the hands. Happy I took advantage of the deal. I also did free shipping. They shipped it USPS 2 day to me.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:23:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Haven't received my rifle length either. Had to order another Upper yesterday via phone because their cc processing was down.... I was told shipping was on hold until at least Monday due to annual inventory.. I'm cursed! I've got two uppers and a MARS-L in limbo somewhere.

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS>>>>>> did those that have received their rifle length upper receive a torque wrench and rail panels with it??? Or was it SANS kit....? Not a deal breaker. Still a great deal.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:37:27 PM EDT
[#16]

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS>>>>>> did those that have received their rifle length upper receive a torque wrench and rail panels with it??? Or was it SANS kit....? Not a deal breaker. Still a great deal.
View Quote
Yes that is indeed the million dollar question I'd love to know as well.  I really want one of those new TWs, they look sweet.   At least we share the same curse
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#17]
The chassis I ordered pre Holliday sale with my mil discount did not come with wrench or panels.

Think they only come with complete uppers or rifles.

Check out railscales. Very nice pannels
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By m4hk33:
The chassis I ordered pre Holliday sale with my mil discount did not come with wrench or panels.

View Quote
That is the second recommendation I've had for those very panels today... They seem to be the heat and they look it too.... My only concern is what do they weigh in comparison to a polymer panel. Just saved weight I don't wanna put it back on. However the wider panels look  very much like my beloved KACish especially with the aggressive ball mil pattern. I like em A LOT...
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:23:58 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
Thanks, and that makes sense.   One of these days, I'll have to buy one of them.  Until then, I'll go be poor with my taped ones
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:39:34 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
This is correct. I already had the wrench from my complete LMT MARS-L rifle. Panels you can always buy aftermarket whether polymer MAGPUL ones or those fancy Railscales. But for the price LMT had these on sale for, I am not complaining.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:08:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Honestly I really like then.

I took a shot on the polymer panels that are about 10 a piece and put them on my mlr and mloc mws.

Now the aluminum panels for around 25 per panel, or the larger panels for around 55 per pannel. Not sure if they would be worth it to me for astectic purposes.

I have 3 polymer per upper and dont see any problem with 30 bucks for two uppers I really like.

If I didnt have a bunch of side projects and wanted to update a few optics I would give the larger panels a try,  but i would rather take that 150 dollars, sell my m2010 er/t scope and get into a mk5 5 to 25.

Nice panels none the less
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#22]
This question might have been asked...but why does LMT have 140 in/lb requirement...when most other manufacturers are running in the 60-80 in/lb range for their QD barrels...
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By thehun06:
This question might have been asked...but why does LMT have 140 in/lb requirement...when most other manufacturers are running in the 60-80 in/lb range for their QD barrels...
View Quote
I dont know? Barret is in the same range on their mrad?

Who else is doing qd barrels these days?
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 12:51:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thehun06] [#24]

I dont know? Barret is in the same range on their mrad?

Who else is doing qd barrels these days?
View Quote
My Sig MCX comes to mind...SCAR....MDR...
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 1:17:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m4hk33] [#25]
Not sure but the lmt cross bolts are larger than fn's and possibly single use.

Sure there is a reason
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 2:35:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Not sure but the lmt cross bolts are larger than fn's and possibly single use.

Sure there is a reason
View Quote
LMT bolts aren't single use.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Meant to say  that fn's bolts might be single use.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I imagine it has to do with LMT's significantly larger surface area or material surrounding the barrel hookup area.

Just look at the MWS...it's barrel hookup area is massive.

I also don't know if FN, Sig, or Barrett have uniquely designed bolts that sheer or break at a specific torque amount as to not damage the LMT chassis.

Others might go with a lower torque amount to prevent folks from destroying the upper receiver or chassis if those designs don't incorporate bolts like LMT has.

Just my 2cents.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 3:05:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Make sense...yes the MWS barrel extension is enormous...
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Beings it seems we have quite a few awesome  MK12 MOD O ish specimens in here I'm curious as to the continuation with Harris Bipod. I love my ATLAS Bipod and will more than likely add another to my MWS MLOK that is inbound. I'm on the fence for the 5.56 Rifle Length MLOK RECCE MK12 ish clone that is in route. I've come to like the looks of the harris on that platform. Maybe because I've had that setup ingrained in my brain for so long. I've never layed hands on a Harris so I guess I've no comparison. I'm assuming they weigh less then the ATLAS...?

Secondly for those with the Stretched platform MLOK, Slick or picitinny... is there any reason to go 5R stainless over C/L. If it is simply a general jack of all trades rifle shouldn't I be leaning towards 1.5 MOA and under with stockpiled 62 grain ammunition? Or is everyone in general shooting 77 grain SMK's? What's the average consensus for accuracy C/L vs Stainless...I'm undecided but I'm strongly leaning towards the C/L and minute of terrorist...
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:12:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Anyone want to drop test their MRP?
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Sure I'll do it. But I'm not dropping mine with my DBAL
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By pezboytate: Anyone want to drop test their MRP?
View Quote
I'm trying to remember whose contact information I had here of a LMT employee.  It's been a few years since I messaged them.  I bet they have some stories.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:47:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#34]
Beings it seems we have quite a few awesome  MK12 MOD O ish specimens in here I'm curious as to the continuation with Harris Bipod. I love my ATLAS Bipod and will more than likely add another to my MWS MLOK that is inbound. I'm on the fence for the 5.56 Rifle Length MLOK RECCE MK12 ish clone that is in route. I've come to like the looks of the harris on that platform. Maybe because I've had that setup ingrained in my brain for so long. I've never layed hands on a Harris so I guess I've no comparison. I'm assuming they weigh less then the ATLAS...?

Secondly for those with the Stretched platform MLOK, Slick or picitinny... is there any reason to go 5R stainless over C/L. If it is simply a general jack of all trades rifle shouldn't I be leaning towards 1.5 MOA and under with stockpiled 62 grain ammunition? Or is everyone in general shooting 77 grain SMK's? What's the average consensus for accuracy C/L vs Stainless...I'm undecided but I'm strongly leaning towards the C/L and minute of terrorist...
View Quote
Here are some pics of the atlas vs harris...both with ADM mounts.   The Atlas is much more expensive, but it's vastly better in almost every category except deploy speed imho.  I have two of these harris/adm setups that collect dust after getting the Atlas.  It's like shooting with a Geissele trigger, once you do, it's not much fun using anything else.

So the Atlas is 3oz lighter, but equally as important in that department is it's sleekness, and lower profile.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#35]
RE:  CL  vs 5R SS barrels.   I only own the older Mike Rock 5R SS barrels, but they are truly laser beams.  With factory 55gr. vmax, both the 16", and 18" models will put 10 rds at roughly .75moa.  Both are boringly accurate with TAP T2, and MK262 at ranges out to 850yds.   I've tried on occasion to 1k, but I start getting quite a few misses at that point.

I've own several 16" Cl models, and one 10.5" CL model.  All have shot the same 55gr. vmax into groups ranging from 1-1.5moa.   They are exceptionally accurate for a CL AR barrel.  My MWS CL barrel shot a 10rd .76moa 100yd group with FGMM 168gr.

I certainly think you'd be happy with a CL MRP barrel for anything but the upmost accuracy/precision demanding tasks.   I've yet to find a MRP/MWS barrel that didn't shoot better than me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 11:34:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't shoot groups much, but recently I put some Razorcore 77gr (IIRC) through my well used 16" CL MRP barrel.  It was doing 5 shot groups right around 1 moa.  To me that's pretty darn good for a CL barrel.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 11:37:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sabre675] [#37]
GE,

Damn! Thank you very much for the effort and very informative response. Love, love, love my atlas. Definitely getting another for my MWS. Might still pick one for my 5.56. I'll have to attach it and see if I like the look. Strongly leaning toward the Harris just based on the Recce Look... Which is retarded if the ATLAS is a superior peace of kit... I'm actually shocked that the ATLAS was lighter. I know Larue sells a gutted/modded Harris that is several ounces lighter then the original according to their advertisement.

I was already leaning towards the 16" C/L for all the reasons that you just affirmed. Again. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By hammermill290:
I don't shoot groups much, but recently I put some Razorcore 77gr (IIRC) through my well used 16" CL MRP barrel.  It was doing 5 shot groups right around 1 moa.  To me that's pretty darn good for a CL barrel.
View Quote
Copy. 1 MOA will do. I don't plan on shooting anything higher than 62 grain though. I would hope it'll 1.5.... We'll see ...
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 12:01:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By M4ger:
I'm trying to remember whose contact information I had here of a LMT employee.  It's been a few years since I messaged them.  I bet they have some stories.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M4ger:
Originally Posted By pezboytate: Anyone want to drop test their MRP?
I sure wish there was an LMT presence on this forum and an industry section for them. Would be great to have them on here.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 12:43:42 AM EDT
[#40]

I sure wish there was an LMT presence on this forum and an industry section for them. Would be great to have them on here.
View Quote
Would be nice, but i am sure they would get ran off fielding questions about MIM gas keys
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#41]
GE,

Damn! Thank you very much for the effort and very informative response. Love, love, love my atlas. Definitely getting another for my MWS. Might still pick one for my 5.56. I'll have to attach it and see if I like the look. Strongly leaning toward the Harris just based on the Recce Look... Which is retarded if the ATLAS is a superior peace of kit... I'm actually shocked that the ATLAS was lighter. I know Larue sells a gutted/modded Harris that is several ounces lighter then the original according to their advertisement.

I was already leaning towards the 16" C/L for all the reasons that you just affirmed. Again. Thank you.
View Quote
Happy to help.  I think you can definitely shave some weight off the harris setups I have.  The ADM mount is quite beefy.  These days I just throw the Atlas on which ever rifle I need it for.   I'd like to have another one, but I always have too many logs on the fire to get another one.

Some of you guys hit the free shipping lotto.   Maybe mine will come on Monday.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:10:21 AM EDT
[#42]

....Some of you guys hit the free shipping lotto....
View Quote
Right?  I'm pretty jealous because I ordered mine within minutes.  I chose free shipping though and figured it might be a little slow.  Hard to complain at such an awesome price!
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 7:13:08 AM EDT
[#43]
FWIW, I haven't received my MLR upper either.  I already have one so it's easy for me to say I'm in no hurry
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 8:20:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sabre675] [#44]
I was advised when I called in to place my MWS MLOK and two Tactical Charging handle order on the January 2, that they would not resume shipping until Monday the 7th at the very earliest. That was only if they had completed their annual inventory by then.....

So I waiting and pining over TWO MLOKS, ONE MARS-L, TWO CHARGING HANDLES and a partridge in a pear tree.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#45]
While I do like the Atlas, you should weight the Larue/Harris. That's the one where they remove the Harris parts and have their mount added in. I bet it' s around the 13 oz mark.

https://www.larue.com/products/harris-bipod-brm-s-and-lt706-qd-swivel-mount-combo/

Here are some pics of the atlas vs harris...both with ADM mounts.   The Atlas is much more expensive, but it's vastly better in almost every category except deploy speed imho.  I have two of these harris/adm setups that collect dust after getting the Atlas.  It's like shooting with a Geissele trigger, once you do, it's not much fun using anything else.

http://i68.tinypic.com/f0t47d.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/fyd0rm.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/9ao5tv.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/2hcn807.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/bhbs5h.jpg

So the Atlas is 3oz lighter, but equally as important in that department is it's sleekness, and lower profile.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By mark5pt56:
While I do like the Atlas, you should weight the Larue/Harris. That's the one where they remove the Harris parts and have their mount added in. I bet it' s around the 13 oz mark.

https://www.larue.com/products/harris-bipod-brm-s-and-lt706-qd-swivel-mount-combo/
View Quote
I never cared for the integrated LaRue setup. I could hardly access the knob to make adjustments.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#47]
m4hk33,

How do you like your Trijicon 1-8? See it has .1 mil adjustments. Pretty decent specs overall. How’s the glass quality compared to the your mk6?
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#48]
m4hk33,

How do you like your Trijicon 1-8? See it has .1 mil adjustments. Pretty decent specs overall. How’s the glass quality compared to the your mk6?
View Quote
I like it for what it is, I didnt do any direct comparisons between it and the mk6 but the trijicon is not bad, for a grand, it's perfect. Nice eyebox, decent illum and recticle.

I am not in love with it on the mws as it and most other LPVO'S dont lend themselves to precision shooting, I think they they handicap the platform in regards to shooting for groups and or longer ranges.

I think I would rather go with a mk6 and offset rmr even with the weight penalty as it would let me take advantage of the platforms accuracy.

I am going to mount it on my MLC 16 inch upper and my scar to see where a LPVO shines for me the next time I come in.

I have no problem spending money higher magnification optics but really cant see spending much more than a grand for a scope that will most likely be set and shot using a BDC.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:01:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jtdam24] [#49]
Hats off to all the MRP afficiando's over in the Geissele scuttlebut thread helping me hold it down for us and educate those guys to what the best upper actually is
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By jtdam24:
Hats off to all the MRP afficiando's over in the Geissele scuttlebut thread helping me hold it down for us and educate those guys to what the best upper actually is
View Quote
Gotta remind them that this old school tech is still top dog
Page / 143
Tacked MRP Badness, chapter 3 (Page 67 of 143)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top