Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Awesome. Please be patient, I sell them faster than I can make them. Batches shipmoutvwekly and new runs finish weekly. I look forward to your testing!
View Quote
Will do, do you have an appx estimated ship time? Thx!

Tomac
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I don't buy bandaids anymore.
View Quote
What's it a bandaid for? What have I claimed it fixes? I do claim to improve on a few things, but not "fix" or be a "bandaid" for anything. I would honestly like to know what you're thinking.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looking forward to this!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, my curiosity's piqued, I'll be the guinea pig (as I have been so many times in the past ). I've ordered one and will test it using a shot timer vs a std carbine buffer in my 16" middy shooting at an 8.5"x11" target at 50yds.

Tomac
Looking forward to this!
I have two rifles that are absolutely identical except for serial #'s, I'll use them for the testing and post my results here.
I intend to do 3x10-shot timed offhand strings per buffer unless someone can suggest a better alternative test setup that won't break my bank.

Tomac
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:23:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Tomac
View Quote
An honest time frame is 2-3 weeks, give or take a few days.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I have two rifles that are absolutely identical except for serial #'s, I'll use them for the testing and post my results here.
I intend to do 3x10-shot timed offhand strings per buffer unless someone can suggest a better alternative test setup that won't break my bank.

Tomac
View Quote
Nice! I look forward to it. Good or bad, I'll use whatever feedback I can. If it's good, then great! If it's bad, great. I'll take what we learned and apply it and improve/fix the issue and move forward. I'm not a big million dollar company, I'm just like everyone here. Hell, I am my own worst critic. I don't mind being in the public eye....
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 4:44:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, innovation has driven the AR15 foreward in leaps and bounds since its inception.

That said, people have become jaded with every development that hasnt panned out or has been "snake oil".

Get your product tested by an independant lab would be my first thought.

Good luck with your product. I sincerely hope it does exactly as you say.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Okay guys, I'll do best to answer these and any questions you have about my buffer. Nothing to hide... ask away...
View Quote
Are you the company making this buffer? If so man up and buy a dealer membership.

Also DI ARs don't have carrier tilt.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you the company making this buffer? If so man up and buy a dealer membership.

View Quote
Yes I am. All 3 of us, me, myself and I. And one those guys is pretty shifty. ;) And, false. I've been working on ARs for many years. I e seen the wear on the faces of many DI guns buffers. Now granted, this is all probably due to an overgassing issue and I would suspect at the end of their stroke. Also, have you read any of my responses? I won't give away ALL my findings, but I explain a lot. One of them was that even if your DI gun doesn't have any carrier tilt (which a good running, goood assembled rifle should not) there's still great benifits to keeping the BCG and buffer aligned during cycling. And, the anti tilt feature is only one feature of my buffer, not THE only feature.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been lucky to be included in the prototype testing of this buffer as it's biggest skeptic.
I criticized and shit-on this thing at every opportunity, including public demos.
Nick and I still butt heads on his claims but I'll say this:
It freaking works.
Less recoil, reduced cyclic rate, smoother operation are all true.
I sell them at Omni Arms and customers are very pleased with the results.
We drive each other nuts.
I'm a "control the gas" person but Nick has an answer for those who don't want to adjust gas to the point of running with this ammo but not that ammo.
I build custom ARs for a living and I own a LARB for difficult situations.
It has never failed, even full-auto and suppressed.
I told him it was BS snake oil until I shot it myself.
Now,  I keep one in my range bag.
Try it before you judge it.

-Lee

P.S.
Fuck you,  Nick!
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Geez... arfcom used to be such a classy place. ??

P.S. Stop sending nudes
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes I am. All 3 of us, me, myself and I. And one those guys is pretty shifty. ;) And, false. I've been working on ARs for many years. I e seen the wear on the faces of many DI guns buffers. Now granted, this is all probably due to an overgassing issue and I would suspect at the end of their stroke. Also, have you read any of my responses? I won't give away ALL my findings, but I explain a lot. One of them was that even if your DI gun doesn't have any carrier tilt (which a good running, goood assembled rifle should not) there's still great benifits to keeping the BCG and buffer aligned during cycling. And, the anti tilt feature is only one feature of my buffer, not THE only feature.
View Quote
The whole point of Eugene Stoners design was to keep the entire working action inline.

There is absolutely no tilting of the carrier in a DI system. Wear of the face of a buffer is usually just a due to a rough finish or bur on the tail end of the carrier, that is not indicative of tilt.

Tilt shows signs of wear in the buffer tube and receiver.

How exactly does the current design of the system not stay aligned?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:02:08 AM EDT
[#12]
If the tailcap is responsible for most of the benefits, why not just sell the tailcap?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:21:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The whole point of Eugene Stoners design was to keep the entire working action inline.

There is absolutely no tilting of the carrier in a DI system. Wear of the face of a buffer is usually just a due to a rough finish or bur on the tail end of the carrier, that is not indicative of tilt.

Tilt shows signs of wear in the buffer tube and receiver.

How exactly does the current design of the system not stay aligned?
View Quote
I can agree. I won't say carrier tilt bybway of uneven op rod pressure, but tolerance stacking leading to looser than optimal. I agree in extreme cases, yes, you see wear inside the lower portion of the buffer tube. I've seen piston guns that had tilt, but not enough to hit the inside of the tube, but showed signs elsewhere. The current system works, it's worked for years. The only thing that keeps them aligned is spring pressure Peterson two parallel surfaces (the rear of the carrier and the front of the buffer). In a perfect weapon, this should be enough. In most cases, it is. My design relies on a mechanics centering radius that fits into the rear of the carrier. That radius is designed to center the buffer in the carrier. The carrier still only contacts the parallel face, it doesn't sit on the radius. Which still relies on spring pressure from the recoil spring to keep pressure on it, buts it's a more stable design. It may not solve an issue with every rifle, but it guarantees better alignment.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:25:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If the tailcap is responsible for most of the benefits, why not just sell the tailcap?
View Quote
The tail cap is responsible for *some* of the benefits, mostly the soft recoil part. I don't have plans to sell the tail cap by itself. It's really more of a business move to sell it as a system. The simplest answer? If selling just the cap makes the same profit as the buffer assembly? I'll do it. I don't see those numbers adding up. Yet...
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 2:05:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Guys, here's what the deal is. I'm just a normal guy. I like to shoot. I've been in the firearms industry for years. I wanted some features in a buffer and I couldn't find one that them. So I designed one and made it. I did this over and over and over until I (me) was happy with it. As it turns out, my friends, family and customers liked it too. So I started selling them here locally through other shops that I already did gunsmith work for. One thing led to another, then were at SHOT show having beers with owners of companies I love. That's where I am now. I'm just a guy who put in the time and effort to learn more about the recoil side of the AR. I do have a degree in metals technology, im an 07 FFL/ 02 SOT for the last 7 years (specializing in title 2 weapons) and a full time machinist. I didn't just simply "throw some shit together" on this project over the last year and half. Every feature on this buffer is there for a reason. Materials chosen for reasons. Spring rates for a reason. It looks "cool" cause that's what funstion looks like. I'm a single Dad that works full time and I do this on the side. That doesn't mean my product is no good, it also doesn't mean you should buy it just cause. What it means is; I've never claimed this buffer is a cure all. It not a perfect part, it will be continually improv d just like every other product in the industry. It does work well and it's worth the money to most. I Never said if you were short it would make you taller, if you were fat it would give you abs, if your bald you'll grow a mullet, it won't add 2" to your wiener, it won't make ugly guys handsome. It's not gonna make you an operator and a badass shooter. What it will do is soften recoil some, you got a muzzle brake? Great! Now your rifle is a very soft, flat shooter. You have a piston gun with carrier tilt? Great, now you have a fix and you don't have to do some kind of yoga to get your upper off. You have a suppressed weapon and want something a bit quieter? That's the LARB. I never claimed it was Gods gift the the AR, I never claimed it was amazing at ONE thing. I do claim it's a high quality part, that works well when it's benefits add up together. You don't like it? Cool, don't buy it and don't make it a point to spread the hate. These have been sold for the last 6 months and I sell them faster than I can keep them in stock. Why? Cause they work and people do like them. Everyone's an expert when tearing a new product apart. I do welcome constructive criticism and I'm willing to learn and improve. But the whole "you're full of shit and your product sucks cause I don't like it, I don't understand it and Travis Haley doesn't use it" is bull shit. I don't have any financial backing, I don't have a safety net. I've invested countless hours, tons of ammo and a hefty amount of my own money into this. I've done my due diligence to the best of my ability to get a good product to the firearm community and I back it up with a lifetime warranty. There's plenty of room in this industry for new products like mine. It's funny how you guys are acting like "welp, sorry folks, but the firearm accessory market is full. You're gonna have to turn around and go home". How many of you guys have done anything like this? Thought of an idea, designed it, build it, refine it, market it, bring it to market, try and sell it and then deal with haters? I would assume not many. Cause the guys who actually do put the time in, know what it takes. I haven't even proven I can make it in the industry, but I'm not going out without a fight. Time will tell. This could be a winner or I'll flop and move on. Until then, flame on and I'll do my best.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 4:51:29 AM EDT
[#16]
@99HMC4 I like your design. Whether necessary or not it looks like a well thought out and well made buffer assembly to me. Definitely wouldn't mind giving one a whirl one day.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#17]
@99 man you gotta ignore the 1 or 2 guys full of internet hate. If it works, it will be copied and that will suck too but ya gotta roll with it
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
@99 man you gotta ignore the 1 or 2 guys full of internet hate. If it works, it will be copied and that will suck too but ya gotta roll with it
View Quote
I just think he needs a dealer membership.

Isn't that a rule? Don't shill your product unless your a dealer?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
I know right, holy sh*t. I have a even greater appreciation for people that design, build, market and sell their own products in this industry.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#20]
I wouldn't say this is a necessary upgrade for an AR15 and doubt i'll be spending $100 on one soon but i can definitely appreciate the design.  I appreciate people who invest the time and $ to attempt to improve the rifle's small parts.  I would worry about haters who have actually used your product and not those who just like thinking they are omnipotent while sitting behind their computer screen.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sure the mods will keep me in a short leash. I'm not pushing these, nor selling them here. I'm trying to answer questions and clear it up. But yes, a dealer account will be in my future...
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
He isnt the OP. I dont mind reading someone answering questions about their product.

Where is Joglees HK dealer membership?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So you're a expert are ya now? I don't have to have my hands on your panacea to know that it basically snake oil for "DI" guns

because emotional arguments dont make for great technical discussion.
View Quote
He answered your claims and you respond with nonsense.

Simple question. Do you own one?  Have you used one?  If not you're more than welcome to pipe down since there is no technical info in your posts.  It's halrious you're the one trying to say he is emotional. Projection much?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why?  So he can get more harassment by trolls/basement commandos?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Someone asked for a engineering assessment of a product, it was given - It won't do anything a heavier buffer, a softer bumper, or a combination of the two wouldn't do, performance-wise.  But, it does eliminate that "annoying rattle", which, by the way, is there for a purpose.

If he doesn't like the assessment, maybe he should hire an engineer or two, that will say what he wants them to say.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
He didn't start the thread.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:07:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
And his Internet Police badge?... Oops, I forgot, that's a voluntary position.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Why?  So he can get more harassment by trolls/basement commandos?
View Quote
Exactly why I rarely do this forum. As honest guy trying to give honest answers/information. I will be getting one of his buffers regardless of whether I ever install it, just to support him and to counter the haters.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:21:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Tomac
View Quote
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Wow, what a dick! You know the difference between a scientist and a redneck? Scientists write shit down! Misunderstood theory and bad math skills abound here, give me real world testing from someone that actually has the guts to put his money/rep on the line every time. Bravo OP!
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:30:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Oh, BTW, get rid of armchair theoretical physicists and morons with high posts counts and no manners and I bet you more people actually shell out for membership. BOOM!
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:54:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Wow, what a dick! You know the difference between a scientist and a redneck? Scientists write shit down! Misunderstood theory and bad math skills abound here, give me real world testing from someone that actually has the guts to put his money/rep on the line every time. Bravo OP!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tomac
Admittedly I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm having a little trouble understanding why you appear to be calling me 'a dick'.
Care to elucidate? Thx...

Tomac
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Admittedly I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm having a little trouble understanding why you appear to be calling me 'a dick'.

Tomac
View Quote
He's either insane or meant to quote someone else is my guess.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think he's been advertising it. He's been explaining and defending it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Tomac
View Quote
Yeah it's pretty apparent he quoted you by accident.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's not shilling the product. I started the thread asking about the product. He's just simply answering questions, despite the hate.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
@99HMC4 I like your design. Whether necessary or not it looks like a well thought out and well made buffer assembly to me. Definitely wouldn't mind giving one a whirl one day.
View Quote

I agree.  
Guess I'll give one a whirl.  Order placed.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 12:36:08 AM EDT
[#38]
I appreciate the positive feedback! I'm always willing to learn and improve the design. I try to address as much as I can, everyone is a potential customer or opportunity to learn or teach. Even haters. I've learned an INCREDIBLE amount about the recoil side of the AR over the last year and half. It's been a great journey and it seems to be keeping that course so far...
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 1:05:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think its pretty cool OP. I don't know that I'd buy one but I think that's badass you are getting creative and constructing functional shit for your rifles.

Can't knock a guy for that.  Vuurwapenblog does some cool comparative testing maybe drop him a line.
View Quote
I vote sending one off to vuurwapen and mbell.  Both do some good work review and testing ARs.  Vuurwapen has done some buffer testing in the past as well.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What would happen if you reversed the weights, guide and spring inside of the body of the buffer?  So that the weights are loaded against the back of the face?
View Quote
Not much, more bolt bounce (not dead blow effect). I tried that and I have a weight with springs on both sides. I tried all kinds of configurations...
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#42]
There's a spring inside the buffer to keep the buffer weights from rattling? I never knew that was a problem? I've never heard anyone ask how to keep that annoying buffer from rattling.

And DS Arms has or had a buffer with a protrusion on the face of the buffer to keep it perfectly centered using the tail of the carrier. Another useless feature. Aside from piston guns, the carrier and buffer are always inline with each other because of spring pressure.

This buffer seems like it fixes all the things we never knew were problems.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Another thing I noticed after reading the part in the OP by the company owner. He claims that standard buffers DO NOT give the dead blow effect when the bolt closes.

Is he smoking crack? That's EXACTLY what a standard buffer with loose weights does. Eugene Stoner designed it this way on purpose.

After the buffer bottoms out inside the receiver extension and the carrier starts it's forward motion, centrifugal force inertia keeps the weights at the rear of the buffer. Once the bolt slams into battery then centrifugal force inertia takes over again and all the buffer weights come slamming forward against the front of the buffer acting like a dead blow and keeping the bolt carrier from bouncing out of and back into battery.

If I'm wrong here I'm sure the owner will be back in here to tell me why, just like he claims DI guns suffer from carrier tilt.

ETA: Most of us have probably seen it, but the video by Vuurwapen Blog on YT shows very clearly how a standard buffer provides a dead blow effect. I'm willing to bet if I made a similar video using this buffer we would see bolt bounce to the extreme since the spring inside this buffer keeps the weights from providing pretty much any dead blow effect.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No gimmick, it does work well.

1)  False. There are still some rifles out there that have carrier tilt issues. The forces in those rifles simply overcome the carrier-to-buffer contact. The only thing keeping the carrier and buffer aligned (in a mil spec design) is spring pressure between two parallel surfaces. And only a few pounds of spring pressure at that. My design negates the shearing forces created when firing, aka carrier tilt. Not all rifles have tilt issue, but our testing has show nothing but good from keeping the BCG and buffer aligned during cycling. Mainly in the wear areas inside the upper receiver. It's also the only anti tilt buffer that allows you to open the upper normally (other designs require pulling both pins and moving upper forward).

2) I actually agree with you in this. I never said, nor claim it eliminates bolt bounce. Bolt bounce is very little (comparable to a mil spec buffer), and you are correct. The internal spring that houses the weight can induce this. However, this design and recoil spring pressure mitigate and bring it to controlable levels. Allowing the use of the spring, getting its benefits and controlling bolt bounce. And yes, in semi auto it's a non issue. We've been running them
In full auto well. My buffer also accepts standard mil spec weights. So if anyone wanted, you could simply remove the internal spring and run loose weights. Also, the "rattling" weights are not the damper, it's the deadblow effect of the weights slamming forward that dampens the bolt.
View Quote
See part in bold in above quote.

Exactly. That's the point. If the weights weren't loose inside the buffer than they couldn't slam forward. Your design with the spring keeps the weights from slamming forward, at least with any amount of force, which cancels out the entire purpose of the original buffer design.

In the first post of this thread you claim that the loose weights do not provide a dead blow effect, than you claim they do in the quote above. Which is it?

And you claim that this buffer has shown more even wear patterns inside the upper receiver. This is another problem nobody knew they had. Do you know how many rounds it takes to wear an upper to the point it needs replaced? More than I can count.

This buffer claims to solve a few problems, but they aren't really problems for anyone that I know.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#45]
I never said a mil spec buffer doesn't have a dead blow effect. At all. I said the loose weights are not the needed for a dead blow. I said a weight being slammed forward when the BCG goes into battery is the dead blow effect. There's a difference. The weight don't have to by loose to do this, the weight just has to have enough movement to act as a dead blow when it's time.

Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:45:27 PM EDT
[#46]
It's funny, guys don't even second guess spending $150 on a single piece muzzle brake that costs less to manufacture (this sis what I do, I could tell you the cycle time on a Dragon brake), but complain about a $75 buffer with many moving parts and components. People say it solves a problem that doesn't exist. WORST case scenario, that's 95% of the AR accecory market.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It's funny, guys don't even second guess spending $150 on a single piece muzzle brake that costs less to manufacture (this sis what I do, I could tell you the cycle time on a Dragon brake), but complain about a $75 buffer with many moving parts and components. People say it solves a problem that doesn't exist. WORST case scenario, that's 95% of the AR accecory market.
View Quote
Gun people are the worst.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I never said a mil spec buffer doesn't have a dead blow effect. At all. I said the loose weights are not the needed for a dead blow. I said a weight being slammed forward when the BCG goes into battery is the dead blow effect. There's a difference. The weight don't have to by loose to do this, the weight just has to have enough movement to act as a dead blow when it's time.

https://i.imgur.com/d3U5xnN.jpg
View Quote
In the first post of this thread there is a quote from you that states this. "People don't realize, with a normal mil spec buffer and loose weights, you don't get a dead blow effect when the bolt closes into battery."

So you did say that a mil-spec buffer doesn't have a dead blow effect, but you're incorrect. It absolutely does, and it's precisely when you said it isn't. When the bolt slams against the barrel extension the loose buffer weights slam forward inside the buffer and create the dead blow effect which prevents the carrier from bouncing rearward. How does you buffer do this at all when there's a spring in front of the weights which prevents almost all forward movement of the weights? Your design has effectively ruined the original design intent of the buffer by preventing the movement of the loose weights, therefore preventing them from doing their job.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Does it solve a problem that doesn't exist? I've already said in my posts above that I believe it does, and explained why.

You say it stops the annoying rattling sound of the standard buffer, but that's not a real problem. At least not that I'm aware of...

You say it also creates a more even wear pattern inside the upper receiver, but uneven wear patterns have never been a problem, either. As I already mentioned earlier, it takes hundreds of thousands of rounds to wear an upper receiver out to the point of needing replacement. I've never looked inside my upper and said, "Man, I really wish these wear patterns were more even!" Even or uneven, that receiver will still live through about 10 barrel swaps.

You say it prevents carrier tilt, but 90% of AR15's are direct impingement and don't suffer from carrier tilt. Another problem it isn't really solving.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 8:25:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Does it solve a problem that doesn't exist? I've already said in my posts above that I believe it does, and explained why.

You say it stops the annoying rattling sound of the standard buffer, but that's not a real problem. At least not that I'm aware of...

You say it also creates a more even wear pattern inside the upper receiver, but uneven wear patterns have never been a problem, either. As I already mentioned earlier, it takes hundreds of thousands of rounds to wear an upper receiver out.

You say it prevents carrier tilt, but 90% of AR15's are direct impingement and don't suffer from carrier tilt. Another problem it isn't really solving.
View Quote
I suppose you won't be buying one, then.
Page / 5
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top