Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/27/2017 10:21:20 PM EDT
Just like the tittle says are the blacklist bcgs any good , 556 ones.

They appear same as the fathom arms E bcg?

https://www.blacklistind.com/collections/bolt-carrier-groups/products/enhanced-bolt-carrier-group
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience but they look high quality.  Let us know if you have first hand experience.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:14:05 AM EDT
[#2]
$209 for a boutique bcg with a 9310 bolt.

nty.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:02:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I have several of these that are not branded.  They are the some of the nicest BCGs out there.  No machining marks and everything is assembled and staked properly.  One in my little machine gun is well over 25k rounds without a flaw.  You don't need to spend $209.00, you can get them
Here (Radians)
Here (Unbranded)
and
Here (RangerProof)
among other places.  All the same BCG.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:47:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have several of these that are not branded.  They are the some of the nicest BCGs out there.  No machining marks and everything is assembled and staked properly.  One in my little machine gun is well over 25k rounds without a flaw.  You don't need to spend $209.00, you can get them
Here (Radians)
Here (Unbranded)
and
Here (RangerProof)
among other places.  All the same BCG.
View Quote
Thanks for the link. I think I'm going to try that unbranded bcg - it looks as good as any other bcg and the price is terrific!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top