Page / 27
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 1:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I plan on it GunSafe.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, swapped the hammer from my original FCG with the Franklin hammer and it passed all the function tests

I did all the function tests 3 times and everything checked out.
View Quote
Glad you found a solution, however an odd one. 

Like GunSafe said, give Franklin a ring today and see what they have to say. 

Good luck! 
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sorry that slipped through.  Give us a call and we can swap that hammer out for you.
View Quote

Thanks' for the reply.

I'll call this afternoon.

Just a note:
The trigger would work in Semi mode only with the supplied hammer.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Talked to Franklin Armory today regarding the hammer issue.

I explained the issue, how I resolved it, and they where quick to issue an RMA for the hammer.
They'll send me a new one and look at the one that initial went out in my kit.

So, an odd issue that was easily fixed, and still fully backed by Franklin with quick courteous professionalism.

Thanks' for the support Franklin Armory

I'll admit, I was sweating bullets for a little while last night.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 5:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I explained the issue, how I resolved it, and they where quick to issue an RMA for the hammer.

So, an odd issue that was easily fixed, and still fully backed by Franklin with quick courteous professionalism.

View Quote

Awesome to hear, and not a surprising outcome. This is one of the many reasons why I'm such a fan of theirs. This is how customer service should be. 

Some of these other outfits need to learn from this example.......
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like the $367 triggers went quick on gunbroker.  Now they have quite a few at $378 (after shipping and CC fees) and a bunch at $387 + shipping.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 9:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Franklin armory has been great on support and they have also be great to monitor the this forums thread to help with problems that might arise. A++ Franklin armory!
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 11:24:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Looks like the $367 triggers went quick on gunbroker.  Now they have quite a few at $378 (after shipping and CC fees) and a bunch at $387 + shipping.
View Quote

Looks like that gunbroker seller has them in stock on their company web page as well.  Showing 247 units in stock.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Still great prices, considering MSRP. 
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I picked up one off of local classifieds for $380. Seller had 20 of them. Installed easy. Function tests perfect. Ton of snow and weather in Salt Lake now. Looking forward to range.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I've only had time to fondle and play with mine.

Won't have time to shoot til I go up North on the 20th.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Now that Dallas has dug out of the .08" snowfall and the temp will be 75 Wednesday. I intend on running the 5.45 AR.
I did switch to a Geissele Spring on the hammer but I will be carrying the stock hammer springs to eliminate variables if it doesn't fire the 7N6.
If all else fails I will shoot steel with my CQBR so it's a win either way.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Now that Dallas has dug out of the .08" snowfall and the temp will be 75 Wednesday. I intend on running the 5.45 AR.
I did switch to a Geissele Spring on the hammer but I will be carrying the stock hammer springs to eliminate variables if it doesn't fire the 7N6.
If all else fails I will shoot steel with my CQBR so it's a win either way.
View Quote
I keep Wolff XP springs sitting around so I can use them with whatever trigger I want to use with my 7.62x39 upper. The G spring will probably work though.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone here order this trigger from Universal  Mania? I just bought one from them for $387  shipped then a minute later the price drop to $320.74 now.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Now they are $387 again...odd.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Ran my BFS3 today.
10.5" 5.45x39 suppressed, with regular carbine spring and H1 buffer

I used a Geissele SSA hammer spring it fired every round of 7N6. Man this thing is awesome.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 8:30:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Got any video?

The Gunbroker seller missed that I bought his auction. I contacted him and he said he would ship today. Still no tracking information. 
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Finally tried mine MPX 4.5 SBR. Just a quick function test it was cold as hell.

Link Posted: 1/11/2017 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#20]
No vid man.

If anyone is interested Riflegear has a BFS gen3 for sale here in Plano,Tx. Give them a ring they might ship it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 10:52:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Got any video?

The Gunbroker seller missed that I bought his auction. I contacted him and he said he would ship today. Still no tracking information. 
View Quote

Interesting.  I sent the GB seller an email today asking for a shipping update.  I haven't received a reply yet.  It's been over a week.

Also looking for input on using one of these on a DI AR45
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#22]
The gunbroker seller I bought from has almost 2000 feedback, so I think he will take care of it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:43:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Looks like we bought from the same seller.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#24]
USPS Tracking says mine should show up Friday. Excited to say the least.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:07:52 AM EDT
[#25]
I just bought mine for $339.99 at universal mania. It was a surprise when i clicked complete order. Just fyi y'all.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:33:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I just bought mine for $339.99 at universal mania. It was a surprise when i clicked complete order. Just fyi y'all.
View Quote

I just bought one for $331.99 shipped.  I will update when it arrives successfully.  They accept Paypal along with cc.  I have wanted to pick up a second one.  Nice find if its legit.

They show 56 in stock.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:53:10 AM EDT
[#27]
It may be too early yet, but anyone receive their triggers from Universal Mania yet? I will be a little paranoid until I actually have mine in hand.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 2:49:44 AM EDT
[#28]
compared to an actual MG which I am well familiar with, it does a good impersonation of a 2 round burst.  However, the effect starts to diverge when you try to do a mag dump.   Maybe I will try the lighter trigger spring when I change out the grip.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 2:16:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It may be too early yet, but anyone receive their triggers from Universal Mania yet? I will be a little paranoid until I actually have mine in hand.
View Quote

Yes, me too. I will wait until I hear of a successful transaction. Please let us know...anyone that has bought one on that site. Trending at $331.99 now.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 2:56:58 AM EDT
[#30]
I know this is not the BUILD section, but I thought I would post this since I am building it for/around a Franklin Arms BFS Trigger. It is my most ambitious build to date. I have things stacked against me actually. Piston guns for short barrel 300 Blk builds can be problematic. Add in a Binary trigger and tuning can become intersting.

I took all this into consideration when I designed my build. As of now, all parts are in stock and available.
1) Tell me what you think.
2) LMK if there are cheaper prices than what I found
3) What did I forget?

I have a sizable (yuuge) spare parts bin(s) from previous builds. Hopefully I will not need to experiment much. I usually get things right on the first try.
Knock on ammo box.

I am all thumbs with a calculator. Any kind souls want to tally my total? Just the amounts NOT in parenthesis. I have some amounts notated for parts I have had on hand for ages. Thanks to the member here who gave me the idea to use my AGL Milspec NiB hammer. Who was that?

Here I my build list for my first short barrel's AR in 300 Blackout. It will be a pistol, not an SBR.

PDW in a medium size CAMERA BAG    I got the idea from Bigshooterist from Maine
Like this: Micro Rifle Dolos QCB Takedown Package

Here is my build list for my first short barreled AR in 300 Blackout. It will be a pistol, not an SBR.

1) Faxon 7.5" barrel in 300 AAC Blkout. 1:8 twist  only 16oz.  (Gorgeous Nitriding!)   $340
2) Upper: Aero Precision with no FWD assist. It has a case defector and provisions for a dust cover. T Markings.$70
3) New Frontier poly: It's what I have on hand. If that doesn't work out, the only forged lowers I use are Aero Precision standard ones.            ($45)
4) BCG: Voodoo/Adams Arms  Low mass piston BCG  $210
5) Extractor Spring: Extra Power Five coil from Sprinco $8.00
6) Gas Block: Superlative Arms piston kit, clamp on  $275
7) Buffer: Taccom Ultra Lightweight Carbine Buffer Kit $30
8) Buis: None
9) RDS: Holosun 503GU Circle Dot 2/65MOA Latest with shrouded turrets. $190
10)RDS Mount: SLR T1 Style Mount - Lower 1/3 1.7oz $75
11) Trigger and safety: Franklin BFS Gen 3          $340-$380
12) Hammer: ALG NiB hammer               $0
13) Handguard: Dolos Prometheus Take Down  $200
14) Lower Pars : What ever is in my boxes.
15) Troy Ambi Mag release:  $70
16) Tactical Link Ambi bolt release: $42
17) Law Tactical Folder: $265
18) Pistol Brace and tube: KAK Shockwave $80
19) Castle Nut: Milspec on hand  ($8.00)
20) Barrel Nut: Not needed with the Dolos
21) Comp and Sound Director: Grizzly ($250)
22) Charging Handle: Trojan Arms Side Charger: $124
23) Sling Mount: Angled rail mount QD by UTG $11.31
24) Bolt Spring: Adams Arms  $4.00
25) Spare pistol length Op Rod: Superlative Arms. I need to modify one to work with the AA Low mass carrier. $20
26) Sprinco Orange or red spring: Just in case $20. which one should I get?
27) Padded Camera Bag: Amazon $20 shipped
28) Pistol Grip: BCM Gunfighter 3. Same angle as Magpul K grip.  $25
29) Decal Grip: Rubberized Talon Grips for Sig P320C. I think that will trim down to a good wrap around fit. Yes? $20
30) Take down pins: Nitrided Extended pins for fast access.     $20
31) Suppressor: Not for a while. But it will definitely be the Silencerco Omega Titanium.  Screw on. Adco will modify the can and my barrel with a Sig Sauer geometry TAPER.  Not THE quietest, but the smallest and lightest 30 cal can. I will take 119-124db (subs)  all day long.  It holds up amazingly with repeated mag dumps with supers. (torture test on You Tube) But once I get the can, I will likely shoot mostly subs.

Other Costs
1) Five 30 round Magpul Gen 2 Windowed Black = $10.50 x 5=?  Plus shipping
2) Five ETS 30 round mags Smoke/Clear=  $13x5= ? Plus shipping
3) Two 20 round Magpul Gen 3 Black $13x2=$26 plus shipping
4) 500 rds 220gr 300 BLKOUT remans $220 plus shipping
5) 500 rds 147gr 300 BLKOUT remans $192.50 plus shipping
6) Locktite blue and red

My RDS choice was to go LIGHT and an always ON system (years in dot OR the circle dot config). The gun is meant for 0-25yds. But with the circle dot reticle it will be easy to figure out my hold for 50 and 100 yards with subs. I did not want to buy the ACSS reticle for this build. I gave every single part a lot of thought.

I added off topic info because I cant help it. That is the armorer in me speaking.  :)
But to stay ON TOPIC we should discuss the build as it applies to tuning the Franklin Arms Binary Trigger Gen 3.  I HOPE I am making accommodations for all the problems other people have had with their piston short barrel 300 Blkout builds with the FA BFS.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 8:21:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The gunbroker seller I bought from has almost 2000 feedback, so I think he will take care of it.
View Quote

Did you email or call?
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Did you email or call?
View Quote
I emailed with the contact seller function.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I emailed with the contact seller function.
View Quote

Got a reply with tracking today.  Should have it Tuesday.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Universal Mania is legit!
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

I guess I can order a second one now.
ETA: and they're oos
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#36]
That is what I thought....but they are all out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
t

Cool Mine already here but won't be delivered until tomorrow bad weather
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#38]
I won't worry about missing the deal from Universal Mania. I believed the price point of these triggers will be $299 or less in a month or two. The trigger itself is quite simple. Probably only adding $10 to the manufacturing as opposed to the Fostech Echo. Franklin is probably going to flood the market with these to take a majority market share.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wouldn't count on that price point.  MAP is 90% of MSRP, and it is enforced.  

On another note, we will be announcing and showing prototypes for TWO new platforms for the BFSIII at SHOT Show on Tuesday.  These new triggers will not be ready for sale just yet, but we hope to be able to start taking orders and shipping by the time we go the NRA convention.
View Quote

In for epic emotional silliness.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:10:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

On another note, we will be announcing and showing prototypes for TWO new platforms for the BFSIII at SHOT Show on Tuesday.  These new triggers will not be ready for sale just yet, but we hope to be able to start taking orders and shipping by the time we go the NRA convention.
View Quote

Please tell me one of these will be for the HK family!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:14:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.......and the other for a CZ Evo!
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 3:01:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

On another note, we will be announcing and showing prototypes for TWO new platforms for the BFSIII at SHOT Show on Tuesday. These new triggers will not be ready for sale just yet, but we hope to be able to start taking orders and shipping by the time we go the NRA convention.
View Quote

take my money please.....Please be a cz evo scorpion
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 3:13:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I know this is not the BUILD section, but I thought I would post this since I am building it for/around a Franklin Arms BFS Trigger. It is my most ambitious build to date. I have things stacked against me actually. Piston guns for short barrel 300 Blk builds can be problematic. Add in a Binary trigger and tuning can become intersting.

I took all this into consideration when I designed my build. As of now, all parts are in stock and available.
1) Tell me what you think.
2) LMK if there are cheaper prices than what I found
3) What did I forget?

I have a sizable (yuuge) spare parts bin(s) from previous builds. Hopefully I will not need to experiment much. I usually get things right on the first try.
Knock on ammo box.

I am all thumbs with a calculator. Any kind souls want to tally my total? Just the amounts NOT in parenthesis. I have some amounts notated for parts I have had on hand for ages. Thanks to the member here who gave me the idea to use my AGL Milspec NiB hammer. Who was that?

Here I my build list for my first short barrel's AR in 300 Blackout. It will be a pistol, not an SBR.

PDW in a medium size CAMERA BAG    I got the idea from Bigshooterist from Maine
Like this: Micro Rifle Dolos QCB Takedown Package

Here is my build list for my first short barreled AR in 300 Blackout. It will be a pistol, not an SBR.

1) Faxon 7.5" barrel in 300 AAC Blkout. 1:8 twist  only 16oz.  (Gorgeous Nitriding!)   $340
2) Upper: Aero Precision with no FWD assist. It has a case defector and provisions for a dust cover. T Markings.$70
3) New Frontier poly: It's what I have on hand. If that doesn't work out, the only forged lowers I use are Aero Precision standard ones.            ($45)
4) BCG: Voodoo/Adams Arms  Low mass piston BCG  $210
5) Extractor Spring: Extra Power Five coil from Sprinco $8.00
6) Gas Block: Superlative Arms piston kit, clamp on  $275
7) Buffer: Taccom Ultra Lightweight Carbine Buffer Kit $30
8) Buis: None
9) RDS: Holosun 503GU Circle Dot 2/65MOA Latest with shrouded turrets. $190
10)RDS Mount: SLR T1 Style Mount - Lower 1/3 1.7oz $75
11) Trigger and safety: Franklin BFS Gen 3          $340-$380
12) Hammer: ALG NiB hammer               $0
13) Handguard: Dolos Prometheus Take Down  $200
14) Lower Pars : What ever is in my boxes.
15) Troy Ambi Mag release:  $70
16) Tactical Link Ambi bolt release: $42
17) Law Tactical Folder: $265
18) Pistol Brace and tube: KAK Shockwave $80
19) Castle Nut: Milspec on hand  ($8.00)
20) Barrel Nut: Not needed with the Dolos
21) Comp and Sound Director: Grizzly ($250)
22) Charging Handle: Trojan Arms Side Charger: $124
23) Sling Mount: Angled rail mount QD by UTG $11.31
24) Bolt Spring: Adams Arms  $4.00
25) Spare pistol length Op Rod: Superlative Arms. I need to modify one to work with the AA Low mass carrier. $20
26) Sprinco Orange or red spring: Just in case $20. which one should I get?
27) Padded Camera Bag: Amazon $20 shipped
28) Pistol Grip: BCM Gunfighter 3. Same angle as Magpul K grip.  $25
29) Decal Grip: Rubberized Talon Grips for Sig P320C. I think that will trim down to a good wrap around fit. Yes? $20
30) Take down pins: Nitrided Extended pins for fast access.     $20
31) Suppressor: Not for a while. But it will definitely be the Silencerco Omega Titanium.  Screw on. Adco will modify the can and my barrel with a Sig Sauer geometry TAPER.  Not THE quietest, but the smallest and lightest 30 cal can. I will take 119-124db (subs)  all day long.  It holds up amazingly with repeated mag dumps with supers. (torture test on You Tube) But once I get the can, I will likely shoot mostly subs.

Other Costs
1) Five 30 round Magpul Gen 2 Windowed Black = $10.50 x 5=?  Plus shipping
2) Five ETS 30 round mags Smoke/Clear=  $13x5= ? Plus shipping
3) Two 20 round Magpul Gen 3 Black $13x2=$26 plus shipping
4) 500 rds 220gr 300 BLKOUT remans $220 plus shipping
5) 500 rds 147gr 300 BLKOUT remans $192.50 plus shipping
6) Locktite blue and red

My RDS choice was to go LIGHT and an always ON system (years in dot OR the circle dot config). The gun is meant for 0-25yds. But with the circle dot reticle it will be easy to figure out my hold for 50 and 100 yards with subs. I did not want to buy the ACSS reticle for this build. I gave every single part a lot of thought.

I added off topic info because I cant help it. That is the armorer in me speaking.  :)
But to stay ON TOPIC we should discuss the build as it applies to tuning the Franklin Arms Binary Trigger Gen 3.  I HOPE I am making accommodations for all the problems other people have had with their piston short barrel 300 Blkout builds with the FA BFS.
View Quote

I'd go with an 8" barrel with a 1:7 if you plan on subs and supers. I had a 7.5" barrel but I had hand guard problems finding one that would mount my swr specwar and keep the slim profile I wanted.i had to update my form 1 barrel length due to those problems

Let me know how the superlative piston works as I said before mine was problematic with blackout until I drilled the gas port. I have not yet tried the suggestions FA said to get the piston to run on the BFS III without HF. That gun still has the ECHO in it right now. Looking forward to your findings.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'd go with an 8" barrel with a 1:7 if you plan on subs and supers. I had a 7.5" barrel but I had hand guard problems finding one that would mount my swr specwar and keep the slim profile I wanted.i had to update my form 1 barrel length due to those problems

Let me know how the superlative piston works as I said before mine was problematic with blackout until I drilled the gas port. I have not yet tried the suggestions FA said to get the piston to run on the BFS III without HF. That gun still has the ECHO in it right now. Looking forward to your findings.
View Quote

Thanks for your interest. I dont know 100% that I can swing the cost on this build. I want to. I think that the VERY nice Low Mass AA piston (Google it) will give me a serious advantage. I am counting on it.

I have the option of making any weight buffer I want. I just take them apart and add or subtract weight. But I like to start out ULTRA light, and stay there if I can. Google my buffer choice.  It is unique and even lighter than a carbine buffer. I know convention says to go heavy with pistol gas length. I can do that. But I am going to tune it using  my own methodology: Heavy spring, light buffer and VERY heavy extractor spring, which all SHOULD work in unison. My biggest problem is that I will not have a can attached while I tune with Subs. Once I get a can it will be always be attached. Tuning for subs with out a can may be a bigger challenge than I thought. Once I get a can I am 100% confident on finding a tune fairly easily.

I looked at every angle of my barrel choice and this is why it is what it is.
The 1:8 is a good compromise. I have no need for perfect accuracy of subs at any kind of distance over 25 yards. I may want to spin lighter SUper Sonic bullets out past 100 yards with some degree of accuracy. A 1:7 tends to over stabilize and ruin accuracy of lighter loads, from what I gathered. I studied what people thought was best for all around, the 1:7 or the 1:8. I admit the arguments were split with the 1:8 winning out over the 1:7.  It is why I buy 1:8 for my .223 barrels now instead of 1:7. It seems to be a very happy medium. I am pretty sure I am on the right track.

The Hand Guard that comes with the Dolos kit is designed to fit a 7.5" barrel perfectly. I initially questioned a 7.5" barrel when Aero Precision came out with a combo upper in 300 BLKOUT,  7.5" barrel and the Omega 6.2" (with flat cap) titanium 30 cal can. It makes for a deliciously small package.  I will link to their video. A year ago, I admonished them for going that short. Then, later I agreed with them. Another reason is Sig Sauer. In their effort to deliver the best possible CQB weapon to Special Teams, the went with an industry first short barrel length of 6.75" for their MCX Black Mamba 300 Blackout. That is what "killed" the AAC Honey Badger build. Thus the name, Black Mamba.
AP SBR

I found one more thing to add to the list. A Bowers Hi Temp silicone sleeve for the Omega suppressor(1.5"x6.5") for $35. Even a blow torch will not melt it! I found a Gun Trust (basic one) for $75. Thats all I need. I found the Omega for $780. Hmm. It is the 10 month wait I cant stand. By that time they might be OTC! Eric Trump and his HPA Hearing Protection Act.
HPA
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Just remember when your doing your buffer selection that bolt bounce can start coming into play. One of the fostech users recently ran into that problem. He was getting timed right into a failure every other shot. H2 buffer fixed the problem.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just remember when your doing your buffer selection that bolt bounce can start coming into play. One of the fostech users recently ran into that problem. He was getting timed right into a failure every other shot. H2 buffer fixed the problem.
View Quote

That was very interesting it happened to him. I glad the H2 buffer solved the problem.

On the DI 300 blackout build I used a 3 oz with a TI v7 carrier and no bounce with the BFS III on that 300 build and no hammer follow. I would not go any lighter than 3 oz but that is with the DI gun. The syrac piston is a different animal lol. If his primary reason for building the pistol is for the BFS 3 then I would stick with a DI blackout with an adjustable gas block and a LW carrier. It will make life easier. More options with a DI gun imo.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Finally got my BFS III in. Got to say it's a beautifully simple design. Finally fully understand how it works. There are some things I couldn't see in the pictures.

Now I'm tempted to try a JP speed hammer or nickel boron coated hammer with it to see if it makes any difference.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 8:47:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Finally got my BFS III in. Got to say it's a beautifully simple design. Finally fully understand how it works. There are some things I couldn't see in the pictures.

Now I'm tempted to try a JP speed hammer or nickel boron coated hammer with it to see if it makes any difference.
View Quote

Good news!  The tracking I got from the GB seller was for a package that delivered to another state.  He's checking in to it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 8:53:45 PM EDT
[#50]
that's good news?
Page / 27
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top