Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/21/2016 7:47:47 PM EDT
By the time I saw the Iraqveteran8888 video I decided to get the refund from Franklin Armory and pre-order from Fostech. Yes it will be sometime in October before I see the trigger. Just in time to scratch my new "itch"; building a new SBR. This time going all the way with a suppressor from Silencer Co (Saker R 556) and complete upper from Noveske (10.5 inch CQB with switch block). Lower is from Battle Arms Development. And finally (thanks to the wisdom from AR15.com), getting the Leupold scope (no need for iron sights with this scope).
Most of this SBR, like the trigger, is pending, but is budgeted for and/or paid/authorized on the CC. Gonna take some time to pay off, but I think it will be worth it. After the hard lessons of trying to build a great upper, I have learned it is sometimes best to let the professionals do the job. My POF upper from 2013 is still the best one I have; all the ones I have built (even with good parts) are not as good.
Lowers I can do. This trigger is drop in, so I am half way home. Time to sign up for some OT to cover this new expected "baby".
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#2]
How is this Tech, you pre-ordered a trigger?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:01:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm going with an Echo soon myself...just took delivery of a stripped Aero M16A4 lower to put it in.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:59:51 PM EDT
[#4]
So I take it that its still not out yet? Just pre-orderable  still
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:44:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, just pre-orders...which I'm not doing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I pre-ordered one as well a few months ago. Still waiting.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 1:24:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I put the initial $200 down on 2/26. When I came across some money I knew would burn a hole in my pocket, I decided to pay for the rest, this was 3/24.  It's very hard to be patient.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why do you say that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
By the time I saw the Iraqveteran8888 video I decided to get the refund from Franklin Armory and pre-order from Fostech. Yes it will be sometime in October before I see the trigger. Just in time to scratch my new "itch"; building a new SBR. This time going all the way with a suppressor from Silencer Co (Saker R 556) and complete upper from Noveske (10.5 inch CQB with switch block). Lower is from Battle Arms Development. And finally (thanks to the wisdom from AR15.com), getting the Leupold scope (no need for iron sights with this scope).
Most of this SBR, like the trigger, is pending, but is budgeted for and/or paid/authorized on the CC. Gonna take some time to pay off, but I think it will be worth it. After the hard lessons of trying to build a great upper, I have learned it is sometimes best to let the professionals do the job. My POF upper from 2013 is still the best one I have; all the ones I have built (even with good parts) are not as good.
Lowers I can do. This trigger is drop in, so I am half way home. Time to sign up for some OT to cover this new expected "baby".

Why do you say that?

I was wondering the same.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top