Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2016 1:18:30 PM EDT
Any negative reviews from you guys. Everything I have seen looked good.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You will love it.  I don't have an FN.  I just am speaking of a 20" AR in general.  I'm jealous.  Love to see it when you get it and range report!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Also jealous.
I think 20" rifle system is my next gun.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Was is the out the door price?  The MSRP puts me off.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Does it come with KAC rail covers?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also jealous.
View Quote

My .02, get a BCM.  Just about every person who's owned/sold a 20" BCM have one thing in common...they wished they'd not gotten rid of it.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:25:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Is it the military collectors series rifle?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#8]
No I am not making a clone. I am buying rifles for my boys so if they decided down the road to change something they can.  It is not the collectors series. My other boy is getting a colt 6720.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:56:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I think you will have a happy kid. Here's 12 year old RealWildOne Jr shooting our 20" setup. Recoil is mild and he shoots it very well.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Was is the out the door price?  The MSRP puts me off.  
View Quote

This. Inquiring minds and al that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#12]
It is $903 out the door. Stick man all the money from my part time job goes to firearms for my kids. I don't want them looking back and wishing they had something. You never know when some one in politics might get a ban through. I want the kids to be set.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My .02, get a BCM.  Just about every person who's owned/sold a 20" BCM have one thing in common...they wished they'd not gotten rid of it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also jealous.

They are hard to find and rarely have them in stock. The FN is just as good...
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 5:25:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I have an FN Barreled clone I shoot in competition; I love my carbines, but man, there is something about a 20" A4 with and ACOG that is damn sexy....
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#15]
</a>" />I got my FNH Military Collectors last week.
I have installed an M-16 sector so that it can point to the "AUTO".
Shot in for the first time yesterday. 2 1/2 grouping at 100 yds.  After 50 rounds, I don't consider the barrel broken in yet.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:53:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Can you do that?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also jealous.

I bought two BCM uppers a few weeks ago after sitting on the fence for about a month with them in the shopping cart.  Got an 11.5 " and a 16" both basic uppers with old school front sight posts.  I wanted light weights for both but the 11.5" LW was out of stock and I got tired of waiting so I got the regular weight.

Very next day I get an email that the 11.5" LWs are back in stock... Aww well lol

I need 3 more uppers but at $635/ea once bcg and ch is included I have to space these out a little.  I'd like one more 16" and two 20"s.  Who knows when I'll get he option to add the 20"s.  I'm supposed to be notified when they are back in stock at least.  Once they finally get here I want to run one with a carry handle and the other with an ACOG
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:51:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I would probably have gone with the BCM A4 upper if it weren't for the damn billboards BCM and DD are putting on everything. Why in the hell they thought that was a good idea I'll never know.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:28:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I have had mine for almost one year and I like it.  While I do wish that it did not have the company billboard on the right side of the receiver, I don't find it offensive.  The only change that I have made to it is to replace the A2 hand guards with the KAC M5 RAS.  My working plan is to leave it "as is" and shoot the heck out of it.  Only about 500 rounds down range so far because I have many other rifles that need shooting as well.  Life is too short.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:06:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Does FN not have a page/ section in the industries section? I've tried looking and could have sworn there was.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I bought two BCM uppers a few weeks ago after sitting on the fence for about a month with them in the shopping cart.  Got an 11.5 " and a 16" both basic uppers with old school front sight posts.  I wanted light weights for both but the 11.5" LW was out of stock and I got tired of waiting so I got the regular weight.

Very next day I get an email that the 11.5" LWs are back in stock... Aww well lol

I need 3 more uppers but at $635/ea once bcg and ch is included I have to space these out a little.  I'd like one more 16" and two 20"s.  Who knows when I'll get he option to add the 20"s.  I'm supposed to be notified when they are back in stock at least.  Once they finally get here I want to run one with a carry handle and the other with an ACOG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also jealous.

Never said anything was wrong with BCM, just the standard 20 inchers are not made often by them... Last one I bought from them was the 20 with a KMR Alpha.... Went from being an M16a4 clone to an odball SPR...
My oddball SPR....

Stil want a standard 20 from them... may have to windham if they don't hurry up....
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top