BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
medium mod 4. But now I want to switch over to all Raptors. Those things are bitchen
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Medium is my preference and large for dedicated scoped rifles.
View Quote

I have a Mod 3 on my scoped gun, and I love it.  With that said, any other rifle without a scope definitely isn't getting one.  As mentioned above, the latch on the Mod 3 gets annoying when slung.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:40:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't used a large one, but the medium is plenty big to grab onto with one finger, and doesn't stick out. Its also probably my favorite replacement on my AR from "non standard" parts.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a couple Mod 4 med size. Yes I like the pure manipulation of it over the oem. But when slung, its sometimes does indeed dig into the body, while being a bit more prone to hang up on chit. I've gotten where I like the oem's just about as well if not better (hell, been using them since the late 70s, and seemed to have survived all this time w/o them). Still does the job while being lower profile.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:33:04 PM EDT
[#5]
All my ARs (except for the A4 clone) sport Mod 4 (Med) handles. Great little charging handle.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top