Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2015 8:12:26 PM EDT
Looking for a standard forged upper receiver with feedramp cuts.........who has best/cheapest deal going
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Aim Surplus usually has the Anderson lightweight sporter uppers for around $40, no forward assist or port cover to buy or install either.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
As far as companies, I have no idea. However, there are a couple of new complete ones in the EE for $70. That's a great deal in my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Damage Industries has their stripped upper for $38.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#4]
On sale at primaryarms right now

Upper receiver
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Upper receiver
View Quote
that's about as good as it gets if you don't already have the port door and F/A.

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is what you seek.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:38:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Prices change nearly daily and offers sometimes last less than an hour. Minutes in some cases. Start here but it's a matter of assembling links and checking repeatedly. Even then it's a matter of looking at a snapshot of the market at that instant. Holidays and Black Friday don't happen every day, either.

http://arpartsfinder.com/instock/index.cgi?type=upper&quant=25&page=28

There will never be a "best" priced lower or "best" time to buy, but now is pretty good.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:08:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
I got 2 a couple of weeks ago and need to get another couple,its a damn good price..

http://damageindustriesllc.com/product/upper-receiver-stripped-1913-rail-top-usgi-m4

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:55:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I got 2 a couple of weeks ago and need to get another couple,its a damn good price..

http://damageindustriesllc.com/product/upper-receiver-stripped-1913-rail-top-usgi-m4

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is damage industries and their parts good to go..........know nothing about them
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Numrich's has Bushmaster uppers with forward assist installed, but no port door for $54.95.  (plus 10% off if signup for their newsletter)

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/ad/1436860.htm#1436900A
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Came here to say this.  Aero makes nice stuff and that is $20 cheaper than Brownells.  Only thing I will say is the Aero's don't have the anti-friction / dry film coating in side the upper.  I'm guessing most of the budget uppers don't.  

Quoted:

Upper receiver
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Came here to say this.  Aero makes nice stuff and that is $20 cheaper than Brownells.  Only thing I will say is the Aero's don't have the anti-friction / dry film coating in side the upper.  I'm guessing most of the budget uppers don't.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Upper receiver

Not cheaper, but I'd say a better deal.

Rainier Arms Forged Mil-Spec Upper
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#14]
look up in the deals thread
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top