Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2015 9:19:36 PM EDT
Anyone order anything from these guys yet and can speak to the quality?

Prices seem crazy low.

Thanks guys!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#1]
A $67 stainless barrel?

That is scary
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A $67 stainless barrel?

That is scary
View Quote

If gtg that's an incredible price.

In for the info.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I been curious about them to but haven't been willing to give them a try.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I commented on another thread like this a couple of days ago.

I've ordered twice from them. One was good, the second was missing parts with the BCG. They said they would ship them, but never did.

You get what you pay for….
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 1:18:13 AM EDT
[#5]
For that price, the parts are probably made in China...
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I just have a question I have never been able to figure out.

With he barrel accounting for about 90% of the firearms precision why would anyone even consider one for the cheapest price from an unknown source?

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just have a question I have never been able to figure out.
With he barrel accounting for about 90% of the firearms precision why would anyone even consider one for the cheapest price from an unknown source?
View Quote

For some people, hitting paper is all the precision they want or need. Others prefer for a rifle to LOOK cool, but not necessarily PERFORM to any standard.

But if these parts do perform and are cheap at the same time, then why not get them, or at the very least, try them out?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#8]
The extension and pin are dark, looks like one of those barrels where they melonited them after complete assembly, which is a no-no.  Life is too short to mess with cheap barrels, after you have had to send a few back.  IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:30:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Which is a MUCH worse deal and not even close to the prices we are discussing here.  That's a $40 upper receiver and a $15 handguard.... making that barrel cost $135.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Why doesnt someone either call them or email them and find out what they are all about. That way you arent speculating or slandering a company you guys (except for the one guy who has actually ordered from them) know nothing about. Just my .02 worth.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Which is a MUCH worse deal and not even close to the prices we are discussing here.  That's a $40 upper receiver and a $15 handguard.... making that barrel cost $135.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

By no means am I giving a thumbs up to these cheap barrels but..... That PSA upper has a $40 upper, $15 handguard, $40 FSB, $10 muzzle device and $10 gas tube and not factoring in assembly labor, you're looking at the barrel costing $65.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

By no means am I giving a thumbs up to these cheap barrels but..... That PSA upper has a $40 upper, $15 handguard, $40 FSB, $10 muzzle device and $10 gas tube and not factoring in assembly labor, you're looking at the barrel costing $65.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly and it takes some time to install the FSB.  Not something you can easily do at home.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top