Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2015 5:24:01 PM EDT
Has anyone receiver their 375 reaper stuff?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#1]
375 vapor?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]
What cartridge is that?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 5:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
it was another one of those wildcats that will never be.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#4]
its a cut 308 case necked for 375....its called the reaper....I pre bought a barrel bolt and set of dies last june...just wondering if anyone has received any of it
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
its a cut 308 case necked for 375....its called the reaper....I pre bought a barrel bolt and set of dies last june...just wondering if anyone has received any of it
View Quote

A year is a long time for someone to hold onto a bunch of your favorite dollars. I have to admit, I was interested in this wildcat when I first heard of it. But I think this is one of those scenarios where physics may beat expectations. Some of the published velocities are pretty high up there. My concern is at those published velocities, how much do you trust that bolt face surface area, locking lugs and material yeild/tensile strength as well as the barrel lug in that ar15 platform? Safety and reliability have to be proven and considered before one takes the leap to sell to consumers. I dont know what is going on with the whiskey group but I hope things work out. Most of the time these variants gain popularity as more data and products are developed. This ones is seeming to fizzle, but hey I have been proven wrong before. Its on my radar, cheers.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What cartridge is that?
View Quote

.375 Reaper uses a .308 brass case as its host like 300 Blackout uses the 5.56 brass. Like the poster above, I have my eye on it because it looks interesting in a suppressed, sub-sonic and short barrel configuration.  I hope it works out for the OP.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Why are the folks developing the 375 Reaper targeting the AR-15 platform as a host? It seems like it is naturally suited for the AR-10 as the host instead. Yeah, it might be slightly bulkier, but it would be nearly drop in like the 300BLK is with the AR-15. No futzing around with modified bolts, etc.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#8]
The bolt is supplied by yankee hill machine and they are very nice.....I had an issue with my barrel extension coming loose....barrel was sent back.... I was just curious if any one was getting the reaper stuff... I loaded with lil gun and it shot very well....but I didn't get to play much...the barrel extension being loose was causing the bolt to lock up
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#9]
But why even mess with a specialty bolt for an AR-15 carrier when it appears that the company trying to market this wildcat could just as easily sell a 375 Reaper barrel and dies.  All the rest would be plug and play with the AR-10 platform...standard .308 BCG and mags. It just seems like a much simpler and more robust approach.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Wasn't there a thread a few weeks ago where someone had received his? I vaguely remember someone talking about it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:01:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes they are being delivered., any guys who have an issue with what's going or questions please feel free to ask.  The bolt has been proven to 100k+ psi and exceeds anything that has ever been produced for the .50 Beowulf,  458 socom ect.   Uses the same type Barrel extensions as well.

The same logic some of you have for the 375 Reaper on the AR-15 platform instead of the AR-10  is the same logic you could apply to the 458 socom, 50 Beowulf ect..ect.  Its because as a Retired Veteran weight equals more suck. Plain and Simple.  When we developed this bolt from the ground up instead of cutting into a 5.56 bolt face and swapping the extractor like most every other company does we designed it from the ground up and YOUNG MANUFACTURING produces them for us and one other company that we just picked up.  The next series of bolts we are getting out are even stronger than the original but again the original has been pushed to 100k psi + and had ZERO failures for over a Year.  To me as a developer that Proofed enough.  It also runs our other Reaper cartridges and guys that want a 458 Socom bolt that they wont have to worry about again like the Originator of the thread Darrell's friend had issues with destroying his factory bolt from a well known company and replaced it with ours and has been clicking along ever since.

Also another myth or secret magic trick we are gonna squash is velocities.  Those Velocities are legit, if you want to argue with our Magnetospeed, call Ivan over there and let him school you on how accurate they are and argue with my retarded basic and raw videos on our You Tube Channel.** (Not trying to come off as a butt head here either guys so please don't take it that way, We've been dumped on by the original barrel manufacturer we were using and When Satern took over the tooling and realistic lead times quoted were no where near what their schedule allowed, and this stuff about the bolt was addressed a year ago by us and guys still wanted to argue and call me full of crap ect.)**  Its as real time as it gets and there's alot of folks that still cant wrap their head around it......but it works and its safe. We just had testing done in a Lab at a Govt facility and pressures are within the limits of the parent case which is under 60k psi.  That's what we run as a max and never had a failure yet with extensions or bolts and any of the other components.

The 6.5 and .300 thats being released are also hard for guys to wrap their heads around too.  We get legit 260 Remington velocities day in and day out with the 6.5 Reaper and the 300 Reaper is getting legit 300 Savage + velocities all on a lightweight AR-15.  From the .224 Reaper which has more capacity than a  22-250 and exceeds its performance, to .257, 6mm, 6.5, 6.8, 7mm, 30 cal (.300 Reaper), .338, 358, 375, and the .410 Reaper cartridges we have the line up sewn up pretty well and are very happy with the performance and the accomplishments made with a real .473 case head bolt and Calibers  that guys in the community will be proud to own.  With the new  commercial ammo producers that have just signed licence agreements with us and converting brass for guys that want it.... to the virgin brass that is in the works to be drawn from a very large manufacturer (Not Starline), we are getting our ducks in a row for the real deal.

As for the future we are doing the same concept for the AR-10 Platform called the whiskey 3 cartridge line. Barrel and bolt swap and the end user has Magnum rifle capabilities on a lighter and cheaper AR-10 instead of dumping upwards of $7k in a Nemo or SI defense 300 Win mag or 338 Lapua mag and is a mag fed WSM on steroids for the AR-10.

If you guys have any questions or want to bust my balls feel free to do so so that I can properly educate you all on whats been done and how we do what we do.  Hope you guys have a great weekend and look forward to getting more of these platforms into your hands very soon.  

John A. Culpepper "CEO"
"U.S. Army Retired"
Whiskey 3 Precision Systems LLC
(706) 604-4820

www.whiskey3precisionsystems.com

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:25:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
But why even mess with a specialty bolt for an AR-15 carrier when it appears that the company trying to market this wildcat could just as easily sell a 375 Reaper barrel and dies.  All the rest would be plug and play with the AR-10 platform...standard .308 BCG and mags. It just seems like a much simpler and more robust approach.
View Quote

AR-10's just aren't very standardized yet. only the magazines are even kind of standardized, in my opinion anyways.

AR-15s on the other hand......

i like the idea of this better. but i doubt i'll ever actually own one since i don't reload. and soon, i'll have to get rid of my guns anyways.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yes they are being delivered., any guys who have an issue with what's going or questions please feel free to ask.  The bolt has been proven to 100k+ psi and exceeds anything that has ever been produced for the .50 Beowulf,  458 socom ect.   Uses the same type Barrel extensions as well.

The same logic some of you have for the 375 Reaper on the AR-15 platform instead of the AR-10  is the same logic you could apply to the 458 socom, 50 Beowulf ect..ect.  Its because as a Retired Veteran weight equals more suck. Plain and Simple.  When we developed this bolt from the ground up instead of cutting into a 5.56 bolt face and swapping the extractor like most every other company does we designed it from the ground up and YOUNG MANUFACTURING produces them for us and one other company that we just picked up.  The next series of bolts we are getting out are even stronger than the original but again the original has been pushed to 100k psi + and had ZERO failures for over a Year.  To me as a developer that Proofed enough.  It also runs our other Reaper cartridges and guys that want a 458 Socom bolt that they wont have to worry about again like the Originator of the thread Darrell's friend had issues with destroying his factory bolt from a well known company and replaced it with ours and has been clicking along ever since.

Also another myth or secret magic trick we are gonna squash is velocities.  Those Velocities are legit, if you want to argue with our Magnetospeed, call Ivan over there and let him school you on how accurate they are and argue with my retarded basic and raw videos on our You Tube Channel.** (Not trying to come off as a butt head here either guys so please don't take it that way, We've been dumped on by the original barrel manufacturer we were using and When Satern took over the tooling and realistic lead times quoted were no where near what their schedule allowed, and this stuff about the bolt was addressed a year ago by us and guys still wanted to argue and call me full of crap ect.)**  Its as real time as it gets and there's alot of folks that still cant wrap their head around it......but it works and its safe. We just had testing done in a Lab at a Govt facility and pressures are within the limits of the parent case which is under 60k psi.  That's what we run as a max and never had a failure yet with extensions or bolts and any of the other components.

The 6.5 and .300 thats being released are also hard for guys to wrap their heads around too.  We get legit 260 Remington velocities day in and day out with the 6.5 Reaper and the 300 Reaper is getting legit 300 Savage + velocities all on a lightweight AR-15.  From the .224 Reaper which has more capacity than a  22-250 and exceeds its performance, to .257, 6mm, 6.5, 6.8, 7mm, 30 cal (.300 Reaper), .338, 358, 375, and the .410 Reaper cartridges we have the line up sewn up pretty well and are very happy with the performance and the accomplishments made with a real .473 case head bolt and Calibers  that guys in the community will be proud to own.  With the new  commercial ammo producers that have just signed licence agreements with us and converting brass for guys that want it.... to the virgin brass that is in the works to be drawn from a very large manufacturer (Not Starline), we are getting our ducks in a row for the real deal.

As for the future we are doing the same concept for the AR-10 Platform called the whiskey 3 cartridge line. Barrel and bolt swap and the end user has Magnum rifle capabilities on a lighter and cheaper AR-10 instead of dumping upwards of $7k in a Nemo or SI defense 300 Win mag or 338 Lapua mag and is a mag fed WSM on steroids for the AR-10.

If you guys have any questions or want to bust my balls feel free to do so so that I can properly educate you all on whats been done and how we do what we do.  Hope you guys have a great weekend and look forward to getting more of these platforms into your hands very soon.  

John A. Culpepper "CEO"
"U.S. Army Retired"
Whiskey 3 Precision Systems LLC
(706) 604-4820

www.whiskey3precisionsystems.com

View Quote

Nothing but crickets now! Priceless
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Can we get some links to real world range reports on these? Nothing but vapor ware on all established forums I read.

To be clear: someone who ordered one of these with their own money, who isn't a paid writer, and has actually loaded up and shot some.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

AR-10's just aren't very standardized yet. only the magazines are even kind of standardized, in my opinion anyways.

i like the idea of this better. but i doubt i'll ever actually own one since i don't reload. and soon, i'll have to get rid of my guns anyways.
View Quote

You okay, bro?

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#16]
As soon as I get the barrel back I will give a range report....I own two thumpers...and have owned a beowolf  and a socom....john told me they have a company lined up to sell commercial ammo....doesn't matter to me I load
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:50:34 AM EDT
[#17]
We have a few commercial reloaders out there loading our Reaper line......so no worries there.   the list is growing by the week and there are more guys coming on board as time clicks on.

http://www.outdoorshootersupply.com
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:57:45 AM EDT
[#18]
I'll dig up some guys on our end that are just the average Joe and direct them over to the thread if you want. some of the guys that have them in their hands arent very social media or forum guys from what Ive found out so let me see If i can talk with a few of them,  I dont have an issue with that......
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:58:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Can we get some links to real world range reports on these? Nothing but vapor ware on all established forums I read.

To be clear: someone who ordered one of these with their own money, who isn't a paid writer, and has actually loaded up and shot some.
View Quote

I'll dig up some guys on our end that are just the average Joe and direct them over to the thread if you want. some of the guys that have them in their hands arent very social media or forum guys from what Ive found out so let me see If i can talk with a few of them, I dont have an issue with that......
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:00:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a few commercial reloaders out there loading our Reaper line......so no worries there. the list is growing by the week and there are more guys coming on board as time clicks on.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

so there is qty:1 of everything in the 375 Reaper line in stock. Brass, barrel, bolt, loaded ammo. Does that mean, Qty: 1 - available for backorder?
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

so there is qty:1 of everything in the 375 Reaper line in stock. Brass, barrel, bolt, loaded ammo. Does that mean, Qty: 1 - available for backorder?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No thats means that we have the components Available and are taking and adding to the orders now and getting them out as we get one done, and moving to the next order.  There is a 4-6 week lead time for us to get new orders out due to the back log and if you click on the components you will see that listed in the description. We are getting barrels as they are finished and getting them to clients.  Also if you read the description for the brass we do not carry brass any longer. All of that comes from our commercial loaders and are listed on the website.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The same logic some of you have for the 375 Reaper on the AR-15 platform instead of the AR-10  is the same logic you could apply to the 458 socom, 50 Beowulf ect..ect.  Its because as a Retired Veteran weight equals more suck.
View Quote

You are right, I apply the same logic to those cartridges as well in an AR-15 platform...trying to use the wrong tool for the job. I can see why maybe a SOCOM unit may need compatibility with their M4s, but a hog hunter, seriously?

That being said, I enjoy forming cases and reloading wildcat cartridges. If an AR-10 barrel and dies were available, I'd probably consider it as another novelty upper. Otherwise I am out.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:38:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You okay, bro?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You okay, bro?

ban state

but it's an oppurtunity to go to college, which currently i can't do.  when i'm all finished, hopefully i can move back to NH and buy even more guns
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#25]
OST.  The more power we can squeeze into the standard AR magazine, the better off ban staters are.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You are right, I apply the same logic to those cartridges as well in an AR-15 platform...trying to use the wrong tool for the job. I can see why maybe a SOCOM unit may need compatibility with their M4s, but a hog hunter, seriously?

That being said, I enjoy forming cases and reloading wildcat cartridges. If an AR-10 barrel and dies were available, I'd probably consider it as another novelty upper. Otherwise I am out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The same logic some of you have for the 375 Reaper on the AR-15 platform instead of the AR-10  is the same logic you could apply to the 458 socom, 50 Beowulf ect..ect.  Its because as a Retired Veteran weight equals more suck.

LOL,  I really hate that you cant see what I'm saying but its ok, everyone has their own opinion and you can lead a horse to water but ya cant make them drink thats for sure. Hell the water might be nasty anyways.   Still dont get why anyone in their right mind hunting hogs want more weight to lug around either.  There are a ton of hog hunters that are tired of the AR10 platform mainly due to the weight and the expense of a higher priced platform.  its pretty simple math most Country Folk can comprehend.  but hey who am I to say I know anything, I just develop cartridges for a living.  

In the meantime here something for you to chew on if you just must have an AR10 platform Cartridge. With a bolt and Barrel swap there is the .500 Whiskey 3 ® Cartridge.  Bolt and barrel swap and your little hogs dont stand a chance.  Looks like a Semi Auto safari cartridge.  Ha!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#27]
As a veteran and Retired Reserve, I get the weight factor. For half of the time I was in, I carried the M16 in training and the next day I might be deer hunting - with a HK91. Big heavy guns carried all day long are a significant issue, and we changed away from them 45 years ago for good reasons.

Hike with that AR10 for 12 hours straight vs an AR15 and get back with us on that. I find most large receiver fans are either young, or never actually carry the gun any distance. Usually from the trunk of the car to the range bench. Again, carry it in your arms all day long, day after day for a two week training exercise, you get the point. If you haven't done that, then the perspective that a two pound heavier gun is "better" lacks credibility.

Then there is the whole related caliber/cartridge thing. it doesn't take a large caliber to knock down game, it takes shot placement. Same thing in combat - people have survived hits with .50BMG or Russian and fought one. Others were hit with a nearly expended .30 and dropped dead in their tracks. It's all about shot placement - not diameter.

But, some of the boys in the locker room never seem to get the idea. They certainly won't admit it, because their persona is built on size, and therefore, size matters. In that scenario DEVGRU should be issuing .50 Beowulf in 20" barrels for combat rifles. The reality is they issue 5.56 SBR's with 10.5" barrels. It's all about shot placement, not the size of the cartridge.

If anyone is interested, indulge. So far what some of us would like are ballistic tables from ammo makers who offer the round for sale. And, the pricing. I jumped on the 6.8 bandwagon at a good time but cheap practice ammo still isn't down to the price of 5.56 - so the next one I built was. It makes a difference and it's the reason that .300 BO is now staring to peak - or stall, if that;'s your view. The general public wants taxpayer subsidized cheap ammo to grab a box with a gallon of milk and go shooting later in the day. That may not be all that, but it's what it is.

I'm willing to write off the long lead time to market - Magpul fans deal with it every year. What we need is more data to make a decision, more empty brass to cut down reloading - which is an additive cost of at least $200 of equipment for the newbie - and some good sized animals down at responsible ranges. I'm not looking for elk shot at 8 power scope ranges, but a field full of hogs or a decent deer wouldn't hurt the sales campaign. It's time to start producing concrete physical evidence to shore up the virtual concepts.

At the very least give up the point blank range of a typical load, where the 1,000 foot pound range is, and how much drop it delivers there. That is functional information to use in making a decision. it also gives un an idea just how far away an elk does need to be stalked. If a 6.5 can take one down, certainly a .375 should be easy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:16:04 PM EDT
[#28]
As soon as I get my barrel and dies I will do a range report
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#29]
I agree, each to their own. Almost all of the lugging around of AR-15/AR-10 rifles that I do is to the range and back, so I'd gladly trade a pound for saving money on a one-off bolt and not being so restricted to COAL by the magazine.

I don't have hogs where I live. Have all these hog hunters hiking 10+ miles per day ever considered just using a lightweight bolt action gun instead? Worked great for me for many years hunting in Colorado. Who needs 20 rounds to hunt with anyways?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
As a veteran and Retired Reserve, I get the weight factor. For half of the time I was in, I carried the M16 in training and the next day I might be deer hunting - with a HK91. Big heavy guns carried all day long are a significant issue, and we changed away from them 45 years ago for good reasons.

Hike with that AR10 for 12 hours straight vs an AR15 and get back with us on that. I find most large receiver fans are either young, or never actually carry the gun any distance. Usually from the trunk of the car to the range bench. Again, carry it in your arms all day long, day after day for a two week training exercise, you get the point. If you haven't done that, then the perspective that a two pound heavier gun is "better" lacks credibility.

Then there is the whole related caliber/cartridge thing. it doesn't take a large caliber to knock down game, it takes shot placement. Same thing in combat - people have survived hits with .50BMG or Russian and fought one. Others were hit with a nearly expended .30 and dropped dead in their tracks. It's all about shot placement - not diameter.

But, some of the boys in the locker room never seem to get the idea. They certainly won't admit it, because their persona is built on size, and therefore, size matters. In that scenario DEVGRU should be issuing .50 Beowulf in 20" barrels for combat rifles. The reality is they issue 5.56 SBR's with 10.5" barrels. It's all about shot placement, not the size of the cartridge.

If anyone is interested, indulge. So far what some of us would like are ballistic tables from ammo makers who offer the round for sale. And, the pricing. I jumped on the 6.8 bandwagon at a good time but cheap practice ammo still isn't down to the price of 5.56 - so the next one I built was. It makes a difference and it's the reason that .300 BO is now staring to peak - or stall, if that;'s your view. The general public wants taxpayer subsidized cheap ammo to grab a box with a gallon of milk and go shooting later in the day. That may not be all that, but it's what it is.

I'm willing to write off the long lead time to market - Magpul fans deal with it every year. What we need is more data to make a decision, more empty brass to cut down reloading - which is an additive cost of at least $200 of equipment for the newbie - and some good sized animals down at responsible ranges. I'm not looking for elk shot at 8 power scope ranges, but a field full of hogs or a decent deer wouldn't hurt the sales campaign. It's time to start producing concrete physical evidence to shore up the virtual concepts.

At the very least give up the point blank range of a typical load, where the 1,000 foot pound range is, and how much drop it delivers there. That is functional information to use in making a decision. it also gives un an idea just how far away an elk does need to be stalked. If a 6.5 can take one down, certainly a .375 should be easy.
View Quote

Finally someone who can relate......

Here's some info to look at as far as comparisons go with other calibers.

I'm sure some guys can gather a good bit of info from this. And I 100% agree on shot placement,  but there is something magical about kinetic energy and the Taylor K.O. factor that plays a big part in all calibers and you can learn alot about the John Taylor and his conclusion on the Taylor K.O. factor online.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:  I agree, each to their own. Almost all of the lugging around of AR-15/AR-10 rifles that I do is to the range and back, so I'd gladly trade a pound for saving money on a one-off bolt and not being so restricted to COAL by the magazine.

I don't have hogs where I live. Have all these hog hunters hiking 10+ miles per day ever considered just using a lightweight bolt action gun instead? Worked great for me for many years hunting in Colorado. Who needs 20 rounds to hunt with anyways?
View Quote

We're not hunting pigs down here - we're trying to eradicate them.  You have to kill 70% of the hog population per year to MAINTAIN the population.  If you hunt them w/ a bolt action, you won't get the sound.  THAT's why you hunt hogs w/ a 20 round or larger magazine - to kill the whole sound.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#32]
We're not hunting pigs down here - we're trying to eradicate them.  You have to kill 70% of the hog population per year to MAINTAIN the population.  If you hunt them w/ a bolt action, you won't get the sound.  THAT's why you hunt hogs w/ a 20 round or larger magazine - to kill the whole sound.
View Quote

Holy moly!

Never seen that statistic.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow, I had no idea that hogs were such a problem in some areas!  No wonder you need high capacity mags...maybe a belt fed Shrike/MCR is in order.

Now the important question...what do you do with all the meat?  I assume these are edible hogs, right?
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:53:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  I agree, each to their own. Almost all of the lugging around of AR-15/AR-10 rifles that I do is to the range and back, so I'd gladly trade a pound for saving money on a one-off bolt and not being so restricted to COAL by the magazine.

Amen to that brother!!   As they say, Everything is Bigger in The Great State of Texas, even the hog population! !  
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:  Wow, I had no idea that hogs were such a problem in some areas!  No wonder you need high capacity mags...maybe a belt fed Shrike/MCR is in order.

Now the important question...what do you do with all the meat?  I assume these are edible hogs, right?
View Quote

Hogs are edible.  If you're fortunate to kill most of a sound, however - ain't nobody got enough freezer space for that much meat.  My uncle (farmer) traps 'em, shoots 'em, & lays 'em out.  They're gone by morning - folks swing by & pick 'em up.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

That is the odd bit about all this.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I'll ask again...anybody got the reaper stuff yet?
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Vaporware,  only seen what they posted,  apparently taking cash and haven't seen one.  Liberty barrels apparently dropped them. ....

http://68forums.com/forums/showthread.php?57093-Anyone-order-a-375-Reaper-or-anything-W3P-Don-t!

Last page is parallel to what I've read on the net of his responses.

Link Posted: 9/11/2015 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'll ask again...anybody got the reaper stuff yet?
View Quote

yes, please. I like all the data that keeps coming up. But what I dont like is no one has a 375 reaper rifle except people who work for whiskey and a couple of their fans. I seen plenty of the bolt gun videos and in my opinion, that is a better suited platform because of the strength of that action. There is a reason we arent seeing AR15 barrels and its the elephant in the room. Like I said before, I always reserve the right to change my mind but what is consistent here is the smell of shit.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top